Ye must be born again !

Gurucam

beloved57,

Bottom line is that, to be 'born again' is to be no longer 'dead'.

Becoming 'born again' requires works from those who are not 'born again'.

They must avoid or drop those things which killeth! They must also drop those things which does not give life. Jesus identified those things.

Jesus also identified what delivers All Truth. Those who seek to be 'born again' must seek out that thing which delivers All Truth.

Jesus also identified what giveth life. It is the same thing that delivers All Truth.

Finally Jesus also identified where we find that thing which giveth life, delivers All Truth, saves and delivers one.

It in within our own individual hearts or spirits and not in any physically delivered words (whether these are spoken or written for example, the scriptures).

Last edited:

Gurucam

gm
Thats a Lie and its works, and it is something the Natural Man cannot do !

You reply the above to:
gm

Quote:
In order for someone to become "born again" they must place all their faith in Christ as Lord and Savior,

Indeed one cannot have faith in anything if one is not first 'born again'.

Faith and love are things of one's heart.

To be not 'born again' is to have a heart which is waxed gross (i.e. to have a heart which is closed, blocked off from one's awareness or covered in 'wax'). This is also to be 'the dead'.

Those whose hearts are waxed gross cannot be aware of things like faith and love, for these arise and are sustained only within one's heart.

Also one cannot confess with one's mouth that Jesus is Lord and know in one's heart that God raised Him from the dead, if one has not first sough and captured God's kingdom within one's own heart.

Confessing with one's mouth is nonsense without knowing in one's heart. One whose heart is waxed gross cannot know anything in one's heart and so his or her mouth confession is nothing.

Seek ye [size=+1]first[/size] the kingdom of God which is within, then [size=+1]All[/size] things will be added.​

beloved57

gur

beloved57,

Bottom line is that, to be 'born again' is to be no longer 'dead'.

Well that is certainly True, however to be born, one must first exist vitally in that which to be born out of !

The Elect existed vitally in Adam when He was Created, so they were born accordingly out of His Corruptible seed 1 Pet 1:23

Had not their physical lives already existed in Him , they could not have been brought forth or born in their generation.

So likewise, to be born spiritually, to make alive again, one had to exist vitally in Christ when He was Created before the World Began, and so they were Chosen in Him Eph 1:4, so they are born out of Christ that incorruptible seed in their generation 1 Pet 1:23.

There must be Life before that Life is brought forth. The Elect had Life in Adam, but before that they had Life in Christ the Word Jn 1:4

4In him[Christ the word] was life; and the life was the light of men.

beloved57

Jn 3:3-5

3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

After New Birth, a Birth into the Spiritual Kingdom of God, Being born of the Spirit,now in possession of Spiritual Life, which now means in possession of Spiritual Eyes, Ears, and Heart to understand Spiritually. It is now the Elect are in a condition to do spiritually the commands of God and His Kingdom, to Repent, to Believe the Gospel, to see the Son and Believe on Him Jn 6:40

40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Yes, the seeing and Believing are Spiritual !

beloved57

Following New Birth

After one is born again, birthed into a Spiritual Kingdom of God, or God's Dear Son Col 1:13

13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: [which is accomplished by New Birth] Now born of the Spirit into the Kingdom of Grace, also now in possession of Spiritual Light and Life, they now have spiritual eyes that are open to spiritual things [1 Cor 2:12-13], they now have spiritual ears to hear spiritual tidings [ Eph 1:13], are given a spiritual heart to understand spiritual Truth [ Matt 13:23], one understands with their heart as indicated in Matt 13:15

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Now after New Birth the Elect are in a suitable spiritual condition, to do spiritually the commands of God, to repent and to believe on Christ, to Love the brethren ! 1 Jn 3:23

23And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Those Spiritual Kingdom laws, only those birthed into that Kingdom can and will comply !

Last edited:

beloved57

New Birth before believing the Gospel is True !

That men are regenerated before God sends them the Gospel as the word of their Salvation, in order for them to believe and be saved, is taught in the scripture in many places. It is certainly implied here Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed[Gospel] into the good ground[New Birth] is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

It is good ground because it has been given a spiritual capacity by New Birth to understand the things of God, which the Gospel is ! The good ground is a good heart as per Lk 8:15

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Now, if we are true to scripture teaching, by nature, no one has a good and honest heart, but one that is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked Jer 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

So, its proved from this that New Birth precedes the Gospel of Salvation !

But it is also Illustrated by Cornelius, who was regenerated or born again before God sent him the Gospel to believe through peter. Now how do we know that Cornelius was regenerated or born again ? Because scripture says about him as it said about Job, that he feared God ! Job 1:1

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Acts 10:1-2,22,35

There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,

2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Now when a person is said to fear God, that is a testimony of the Grace of God in them, that God hath wrought in them Jn 3:21

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is True because we men by nature have no fear of God before our eyes as per Rom 3:10-18

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Now who dare dispute what has been shown thus far from The Word of Truth ?

Last edited:

beloved57

New Birth before believing the Gospel is True ! Pt 2

Yes, So Romans 3:10-18, those verses describe the unregenerate world of both jew and gentile, to deny or reject any of this is simply denying and rejecting God's Truth. Now if it's God's Testimony that Cornelius feared God, it is evident the God has wrought in him a New heart to fear Him. David prayed Ps 86:11

Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

It [ A Heart that fears God] is a Covenant Blessing Jer 32:39-40

And this was not Gospel Regeneration or synergism of any kind, because Cornelius had not yet heard nor believed the Gospel of his Salvation ! Now if by God's Word we have established that Cornelius was regenerate because he feared God, which man by nature cannot do, then our next proof of scripture states that it is to such that fear God, is this word of Salvation sent Acts 13:26

26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

The word of Salvation is sent by God to those who shall hear it ! Rom 10:13-15

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Acts 28:28

Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

That is, His Regenerated Sheep among them as per Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Last edited:

OMEGA

Mt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry,

but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mr 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry,

but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Gurucam

John 3:7

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

When Jesus told Nicodemus that except a man be born again he cannot see [perceive] the Kingdom of God as per vs 3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

In essence, what Jesus meant, except ye are of that seed in Me, by being Chosen in Him before the foundation of the World [Eph 1:4] ye cannot see or understand the Kingdom of God, which is to include it's Gospel, The Gospel of the Kingdom or of the Kingdom of God. Matt 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 1:14

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Which are also the Kingdom Mysteries Luke 8:10

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Now, even though Jesus was giving a condition " except ye be born again ", yet He was not giving a imperative or duty for one to perform to become born again; because there is nothing a person can do to be born; even if it was for us to go back into our mothers womb, [ which its not] how could we accomplish that ? Could we make ourselves fetuses again ? Would that be in our ability ?

But nevertheless, Christ meant what He said in stating that 'Ye must be born Again " !

You do not believe that seeking ye first the kingdom of God within your own heart can help one to be 'born again'

. . . . you do not believe that doing the works of seeking first the kingdom of God within your own heart can help one to be 'born again'

Don't you believe that you should seek and capture the kingdom of God within your heart first then seek it in scriptures?

. . . . seeking is works? Not so? This is works that one must do in order to capture the kingdom of God. Not so.

There is works to be done in order to come under Grace of God. Why do you blasphemy Jesus? You want to sit down and wait to get every thing? And you are encouraging every one to sit down and wait to get every thing.

Jesus instructed:
Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, within your own heart, then All things will be added.

Seem that you must initiate the first act, i.e. by seeking first the kingdom . . . .

'to seek ye first' means 'the first thing is you seek'

Seeking is works. Seeking is works you must do first in order capture the kingdom of God within your heart, this is the the same as coming under grace of God. Therefore to come under Grace of God you have to do the works of seeking first, the kingdom . . . . .

Remember the revelations: "seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be open onto thee". Seeking and knocking are works which one must do in order to come onto All things including, Grace of God. And this works is an inward intuitive search of one's own heart. This is not a search of scriptures.

You have to do this works (of seeking) first, then God will add All things.

If it was not incumbent for humans to make the first move (by doing works of seeking and knocking) then nothing would stop the good God from adding All thing to us freely.

Fact is if humans do not seek ye first, the kingdom of God within their own individual hearts, nothing (not Truth, not salvation, not deliverance, etc.) will come to them.

Seeking things in one's heart is big works which one must do to come under grace of God. . Do not be denying this Truth. . It is blasphemy of the Spirit to deny this Truth.

The mystery of the kingdom of God is that 'the kingdom of God' resides within the hearts or spirits of each human and they must discern it directly, individually and intuitively within their own hearts or spirit and not through their carnal or physical side through physically hearing or physically reading (re. 1 Corinthians: 2 verses: 9 to 14 and 2 Corinthians: 3 verse: 17).

This simple statement is the gospel which must be published in all land 'before the ends comes'. This is the gospel of un-circumcision which was committed onto Paul. This is the Gospel of Truth (it is without parables, ideals, laws, commandments, etc. which make up most of the Bible). The gospel which must be published in all land 'before the ends comes' is not the Bible.

Clearly your conclusions are erroneous and misleading, even Antichrist.

Do you see this? If yes, then repent and stop trying to teach aspiring Christians. Instead become a student, for now.

An uninformed teacher to aspiring Christians is a false prophet who came in Jesus' name. He misguides many who are called to him and hs church affiliate for Truth. The results? . . . . . many are called and the very great majority (all but a few) are misled, they err and do not make it.

What a legacy indeed.​

Last edited:

Burning Bush

:thumb: @ Beloved 57......I enjoyed a lot of what you've written here. It is born from above, for one very important reason: we go into the womb of the morning of our heavenly mother (NO, NOT Mary), by being CAUGHT UP.

beloved57

:thumb: @ Beloved 57......I enjoyed a lot of what you've written here. It is born from above, for one very important reason: we go into the womb of the morning of our heavenly mother (NO, NOT Mary), by being CAUGHT UP.

Heavenly mother ? That is Blasphemy !

beloved57

Mt 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry,

but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mr 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry,

but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Do you understand what I posted in posts 87 and 88 ?

beloved57

New Birth before believing the Gospel is True ! Pt 3

So God sends the Gospel as a message of Salvation to those who are fearing Him through New Birth Acts 13:26

26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Feareth God is in the present tense, those fearing God is the Gospel sent. Why ? It was sent to them that they should believe ! Acts 15:7

7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

Remember, Jesus has prayed for these already here Jn 17:20

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Note: When God sends the Gospel of Salvation to the heart that fears Him by New Birth, it is to them the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

The fact that they are regenerated tells us why it is called the Gospel of their Salvation, because they are already in a saved state by New Birth Titus 3:5.

Also note this, although a person as Cornelius is already Born Again and saved in that sense, yet in another real sense he was not saved until he believed the Gospel; of which there is a Gospel Salvation referenced here in Acts 11:13-14

13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;

14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.

There is a Gospel Conversion Salvation, of those who are already saved by regeneration; So the saved shall be saved by the preaching of the Gospel to them, Paul's point in 1 Cor 1:21

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

In other words, Believing the Truth is a salvation, from error and delusions !

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Please tell me what is so difficult about the concept of being born again. I believe Jesus. Literally I believe Jesus. Not some hokey malarkey about being instilled with this or that but literally being born again. God is not a God of the dead but of the living.

SimplyHisSheep

:confused: Does anyone on this board ever consider what is said before casting labels around?

Galatians 4:26 KJV
But Jerusalem which is ABOVE is free, which is the MOTHER of us all.

Yes, brothers and sisters we must be slow to anger and slow to speak... you never know... you could be speaking to a prophet.

beloved57

The sanctification of the Spirit !

2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

The Sanctification of the Spirit is the same Divine Work as the Justification of the Spirit of 1 Cor 6:11

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Through His Work, the Spirit, The Work of God The Spirit, the Elect are enabled and caused to believe and embrace the truth, and that becomes their manifest Salvation or manifest Justification ! It [The sanctification of the Spirit] is also synonymous with the New Birth !

Last edited:

Princely

BANNED
Banned
No one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born from above. No one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and spirit. Flesh makes flesh spirit makes spirit.

God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Father your word is truth.

It is written;

They shall be my people and I shall be their God. One heart and one way is what I shall give them so they shall revere me always for their own good and the good of their children after them.

This is the covenant I shall make with them. My spirit which is upon you and my words which I have put into your mouth shall never leave your mouth nor the mouth of your children nor the mouth of your children's children from now on and forever."

The one who comes from above is above all; He who is of the world belongs to the world and speaks in a worldly way. The one who comes from heaven is above all. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, yet no one accepts his testimony. Whoever accepts his testimony certifies that God is truthful. The One whom is sent by God, He speaks the words of God. His gift of the spirit is not rationed. The Father loves the Son and has given everything over to him. Whoever believes in the Son possesses eternal life; whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure the wrath of God.

Gods bread comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.
Everything that the Lord gives me will come to me, and I will not reject anyone who comes to me, because I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me.

Those are not my words but the words of the Lord who sent me. I do nothing on my own I only say what the Lord has taught me for the one who sent me is with me He has not deserted me because I always do what pleases Him. I do nothing on my own ,the Lord who sent me commanded me what to say and how to speak and since I know His commandment is eternal life, what i say is spoken just as He instructed me.

Anyone who drinks the water I give him will never become thirsty, the water I give him will be like a fountain inside him rising up to provide eternal life.

No one has gone up to heaven except the one who came down from there the son of man.

I am son of man.