Woman behaves violently in public just to make an obscure point

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yes, thanks.

You've called me (among a handful of other names) an imbecile, which I have not denied. But would you be willing to humor my ignorance a bit, and explain how people become obese without eating too much?
"Eating too much" being a homonym; sure; easily enough. Eating too much wrt calories means fatty mcfatsville. Eating too much as in too frequently is not possible, and is the reason two-thirds of Americans are fat. And corn. I appreciate the Catholic Church for first and foremost, her general indulgences, that she gives to the whole world, unqualifiedly. Just so you know. It's like, she lives and breathes just what she teaches us all to pray, "Forgive us our trespasses as, we, forgive those who trespass against us." That's indulgences. Are you a cradler, I forget. I'm not Catholic at all, not like that [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] who was raised Catholic. Were you raised Catholic?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Are you talking about my avatar?
No. I just like the picture.
'K. I, also like, Trailer Park Boys. My spouse and progeny like the products your apparent sponsor produces, and I do too, but process cheese is process cheese, you know? :)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
There is one? What percentage of people have it?

And... if they don't take in much, much more energy than they use... where does the extra weight come from?
It's calories. Of course it is. There's no way that it can't be calories.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"Eating too much" being a homonym; sure; easily enough. Eating too much wrt calories means fatty mcfatsville. Eating too much as in too frequently is not possible, and is the reason two-thirds of Americans are fat. And corn. I appreciate the Catholic Church for first and foremost, her general indulgences, that she gives to the whole world, unqualifiedly. Just so you know. It's like, she lives and breathes just what she teaches us all to pray, "Forgive us our trespasses as, we, forgive those who trespass against us." That's indulgences. Are you a cradler, I forget. I'm not Catholic at all, not like that @God's Truth who was raised Catholic. Were you raised Catholic?
Have you gone off the deep end too? Is there a full moon tonight?

glassjester

"Eating too much" being a homonym; sure; easily enough. Eating too much wrt calories means fatty mcfatsville.

Eating too many calories makes people fat? Ok. That makes sense.

Eating too much as in too frequently is not possible,

Eating too frequently is not possible? Why not?

and is the reason two-thirds of Americans are fat. And corn.

I thought you just said it wasn't possible. So how can it be the reason that people are fat?
Also, you said people get fat from eating too many calories. Did I misunderstand?

Were you raised Catholic?

Yes.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They could have taken those scales to a garage sale and swapped them for mirrors.

That won't work either.

trinityacademy.jpg

glassjester

'K. I, also like, Trailer Park Boys. My spouse and progeny like the products your apparent sponsor produces, and I do too, but process cheese is process cheese, you know? :)

Yes, I know!

I don't eat it. I don't eat processed food much at all.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I thought you just said it wasn't possible. So how can it be the reason that people are fat?
Also, you said people get fat from eating too many calories. Did I misunderstand?
You are a dullard, that's for sure.

The reason two-thirds of Americans are fat is because they don't "eat too much." I already said, as you said, that too many calories equals fat. 'The definition of fat, virtually, is "too many calories," or, "extra calories." When your body adds fat, it's adding extra calories, for later, if food is scarce. It does this automatically when in starvation mode. When people put themselves into starvation mode, by not regularly eating throughout the day more frequently; when they do eat, they feast and gorge themselves, so that they can add extra calories, for later, because apparently food is scarce.
I'll see if I've added you to my thread about cradlers. Gt is a cradler, so you know, as is AMR, again so you know. AMR says they are/were a Jesuit, like the Pope.

glassjester

You are a dullard, that's for sure.

There you go again.
I very well may be.
Does it please you to point it out?

The reason two-thirds of Americans are fat is because they don't "eat too much." I already said, as you said, that too many calories equals fat. 'The definition of fat, virtually, is "too many calories," or, "extra calories."

Got it. So eating too many calories wouldn't qualify as overeating? Why not?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I know!

I don't eat it. I don't eat processed food much at all.
I have no problem using process cheese in a recipe I'm making, but I don't eat it plain. Unless string cheese is process cheese, in which case, sometimes I do eat process cheese plain. I eat cheddars of various types plain, but those aren't process cheese, those are cheese; not cheese food, quote-unquote. I do love process cheese on cheeseburgers and in omelets though, I must confess.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
There you go again.
I very well may be.
Does it please you to point it out?
Does it please you to act like a robot? Why don't you just let go? Or is there nothing to let go? Are you one of those? :plain: You're one of those.
Got it. So eating too many calories wouldn't qualify as overeating? Why not?
Maybe it does. You quoted the entire extent of the Catholic Church's magisterium's infallible teaching on this moral matter of gluttony. Why don't we even have the Church's definition of the sin? It's listed with a number of other sins that have texts and even pages devoted to them and to their description and explanation, why is what you've already quoted the full extent of the Church's treatment of the moral matter of gluttony? A mere name-drop? That's it?

Maybe it's so not-grave it's actually not worth defining anymore? What could have changed? Maybe the world is so different today than in centuries past, that in most countries, the sin of gluttony isn't even possible anymore? I don't know, I'm only speculating, as to why the extent of the Catholic Church's treatment on the moral matter of gluttony, is a single name-drop in a single Text, dealing with the seven "capital sins." :think:

glassjester

I have no problem using process cheese in a recipe I'm making, but I don't eat it plain. Unless string cheese is process cheese, in which case, sometimes I do eat process cheese plain. I eat cheddars of various types plain, but those aren't process cheese, those are cheese; not cheese food, quote-unquote. I do love process cheese on cheeseburgers and in omelets though, I must confess.

Nihilo, I will be going to sleep now. I would like to learn more from you about why eating too many calories is not a gluttonous activity. Perhaps then I will become less of an imbecile and a dullard.

Tomorrow, maybe.

Happy Independence Day!
And lay off the name-calling. It's childish.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nihilo, I will be going to sleep now. I would like to learn more from you about why eating too many calories is not a gluttonous activity. Perhaps then I will become less of an imbecile and a dullard.

Tomorrow, maybe.

Happy Independence Day!
And lay off the name-calling. It's childish.
I know, right?