Why men won't marry you

elohiym

Your opinion on my friends and what they believe and think are irrelevant.

They're not your friends. You couldn't put them in the same room and have them be themselves without killing each other. Stop acting like a delusional person. You have bisexual friends and A4T thinks they're wicked. You are incompatible, trying to pretend you are compatible because you are girls, or femi-NAZIs, or whatever. It's pathetically transparent.

Do you think others have not noticed how you consistently try to drive a wedge between friends whenever your claims/beliefs are indefensible?

You mean how I consistently try to divide wolf packs by encouraging them to prey on each other? Rightfully so.

Of course you and her bringing up voltair on this thread wasn't an attempt at anything, huh?

elohiym

Not hardly ... but that's a nice story. I guess that is why I have only had to utilize one ID since I have been on TOL.

I've only had to utilize one ID, too. However, I chose to utilize another to test people like you. And you failed miserably, ex-friend.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They're not your friends. You couldn't put them in the same room and have them be themselves without killing each other. Stop acting like a delusional person. You have bisexual friends and A4T thinks they're wicked. You are incompatible, trying to pretend you are compatible because you are girls, or femi-NAZIs, or whatever. It's pathetically transparent.

I think sin is wicked. We all have it, its different depending on person, your sin of choice is lies. See?

We all need the Savior.

Of course you and her bringing up voltair on this thread wasn't an attempt at anything, huh?

Evil dog, he was only mentioned because YOU denied what you said and i had to explain the context of what i said you said. Thats the ONLY reason his name was even mentioned, then you went way out there with it.

Anyway, the thread where you backed him about adultery being only a womans sin, with your link to a rabbinal site, is missing, but i found some quotes from it in another thread that still exists.

The reason the thread is missing is because they yanked it when meshak posted private pms, you know about your marriage and thats a no no, so you and meshak made other threads to talk about it some more, since that one was deleted due to personal information.

Still lying anyway, see thats your sin choice, for some people its adultery (being your stance on wanting polygamy, id say you have a problem with that one also)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I've only had to utilize one ID, too. However, I chose to utilize another to test people like you. And you failed miserably, ex-friend.

I know of 3 you have used publically and another one that i was told about in private, but unlike meshak, i dont share the content of pms.

elohiym

A 25 year old coming to be with a 15 year old gets arrested on "to catch a predator" all the time.

See what these harpies are doing? Nobody has been claiming a twenty-five year old should marry a fifteen-year-old, but they will work the pedophile bit until they get a bite. These are very manipulative women.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I got the impression from his PM's he was around my age which puts him in his early 50's.

He claimed late 30s to me (in a thread where he claimed i told him i was his age, and i said oh what age is that since ive never told anyone here my age and he said late 30s). I thought he was older too till he said that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
See what these harpies are doing? Nobody has been claiming a twenty-five year old should marry a fifteen-year-old, but they will work the pedophile bit until they get a bite. These are very manipulative women.

False, your buddy claimed it.

Originally Posted by doloresistere
You accused me of saying that 16 year old girls were the hottest and older college aged women did not turn me on. I asked for proof of this in res' thread that he locked down. As proof, in a neg rep comment to me, you showed were i said it was acceptable for men in the early twenties to marry as much as 10 years younger than them. Then you accused me of saying more mature women did not turn me on. How is this proof of me saying 16 year olds were the hottest? How is this proof of me saying i prefer 16 year olds to older college aged women? You reading comprehension is attrocious and deliberately so i think. In the neg rep you say my comment had me advocating 10 year olds marrying. That was a technical error on my part. I was referring to 25 year old man and 15 year old women and most understood what i meant who are fair minded. Still, this does not support your accusation against me in that thread by the wildest stretch of the imagination. How you can take my statements about not desiring older women and construeing that as referring to preferring 16 year olds to 20 year olds? How can you take that statement to mean i do not like maturity in women? You have a false image of me in your mind and you interpret all my statements in that light. Why you have not been banned for your deliberate sliming of my character is beyond me.

elohiym

I know of 3 you have used publically and another one that i was told about in private, but unlike meshak, i dont share the content of pms.

Not possible. I was only doormat and this user name, and I let people know I had changed my user name. Anyone who told you that I used any other user names is a liar, so don't trust them.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh really. Apparently you do not realize that prior to your little buddy blowing his lid, he filled up MY PM box and confided in *me* quite a bit. IF I was as you described, I would have divulged his PM's.

Your friend is unstable and had these same type of blow outs PRIOR to any disagreement with Angel and I.

Be sure you pat yourself on the back for playing into his hysteria. Great friend you are. Not.

Arthur Brain

You mean how I consistently try to divide wolf packs by encouraging them to prey on each other? Rightfully so.

A wolf pack has a hierarchy and wolves themselves are intelligent enough to recognize any given threat. Dolo/Voltaire was a complete and utter crank frankly.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not possible. I was only doormat and this user name, and I let people know I had changed my user name. Anyone who told you that I used any other user names is a liar, so don't trust them.

I agree, they are not to be trusted, yet you tell them i am not to be friended, weird friends you have.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel for truth said he was old. As for manipulation, I stand by my first estimation....misandry.

You do know i am married right? Are you?

My husband would laugh in your face to see me accused of misandry.

I love men, i detest spoiled children who think they are men based on nothing more than whats sitting between their thighs.

There is a difference.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Almost 40 and wanting someone under 18, is old. Thats way too far an age gap.

So you are back to saying he wanted teenagers? I thought you made the clarification that he was talking about a ten year age gap for 25 year olds. Elohiym, do you want to bring up your wife as we were talking about in PM? I'm not sure angel4truth is condemning Voltaire as some kind of predator or simply a dirty old man or worse. You can carry my argument further but I won't so as not to betray a trust.

elohiym

I agree, they are not to be trusted,

Right, because I have only ever used the two user names. What you have implied is that a moderator told you in a PM that I used more than two user names. You have to be lying because I never did use any other user names.

yet you tell them i am not to be friended, weird friends you have.

You're a flake, and I would tell any guy to avoid you like the plague.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He didn't claim a twenty-five-old should marry a fifteen-year-old. You need to learn how to read. And you need to familiarize yourself with state laws and the Bible, particularly Romans 13:1-7.

Are you blind, i posted him saying it on the previous page. He said worse than that before that quote also, he originally said that any man in his 20s should be able to date down up to 10 years. His "clarification" was that he made a techincal error and that he meant a 25 year old should be able to be with a 15 year old.

Your own wife says a 15 year should be able to be married and i posted it too, and she said in the same quote that she was representing him. Your wife seems a little way too close to another man imo, but thats my opinion.