Why men won't marry you

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
yes, God knows telling an old guy that wants a teen girl, that i dont think thats smart, is being a viper :loser:

Or saying that "a guy in his 20s should be able to date down by 10 years" is a sick thing to think - makes me a viper :rotfl:

Oh and or warning him that a "smokin hot young russian mail order bride" chick just might be using him for $ or a way to america.

All things that make me such a viper...

This guy actually wanted a teen girl???? That is really sick. No wonder Rusha had a problem with him. Elohiym , why are you friends with a pedophile?

elohiym

This guy actually wanted a teen girl???? That is really sick. No wonder Rusha had a problem with him. Elohiym , why are you friends with a pedophile?

Excuse me? I explained this to you in a PM already. He wasn't interested in anyone under twenty. He discussed several candidates with me and not one was under twenty.

It should be obvious to the harpies by now that you are not voltaire, but I'm sure they'll continue to try and play that card.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

He clarified the 10 years down statement saying he made a technical error, with one where he said he "meant" a 25 yr old for example should be able to date a 15 year old.

elohiym

Do we all agree that nobody under twenty-one should serve in the military?

Do we all agree that, if we have to set an arbitrary age, nobody under twenty-one should be allowed to get married?

Probably most of you think it's okay for an eighteen year old to get married and a seventeen year old to die in war.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Excuse me? I explained this to you in a PM already. He wasn't interested in anyone under twenty. He discussed several candidates with me and not one was under twenty.

It should be obvious to the harpies by now that you are not voltaire, but I'm sure they'll continue to try and play that card.

I wrote this before my PM to you. Angel4truth just clarified her original statement that caused my revulsion. He was evidently talking about what should be legal and not his personal preference. The first unclarified statement is actually slanderous then now that I know the whole story.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

elohiym

A 25 year old hooking up with a 15 year old is no story?

The story would be an adult preying on a teenager.

Your "friend" Anna on this forum is a member of a church that claims it's legal. Have you told her that she should stop supporting that church? Why pick on men that don't think it's right for fourteen year old girls to get married while not picking on your female "friends" that support a church allowing marriage at fourteen? Strange.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your "friend" Anna

Your opinion on my friends and what they believe and think are irrelevant.

Do you think others have not noticed how you consistently try to drive a wedge between friends whenever your claims/beliefs are indefensible?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

"He" was in his late 30s.

Here is elos wife, posting for him too (dolo/volt), and her opinion about teens and marriage:

So make your hypothetical girls old enough to be reasonable for this article. For me, that's full sexual and mental readiness, which is a variable age. Some young ladies won't be there until their late 20s, they know who they are. Others (in my mind) may be ready in their mid-to-late teens, but that is not the debate of this thread.