Why men won't marry you

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She's likely spouting hot air. It happens from time to time

You really have no idea what you are talking about ... because this is history and you were not here to witness it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I haven't communicated with him in weeks. Surely he wouldn't remember something I never said, something you can't even quote.

Bottom line (again): You have no evidence for your false accusations, liar.

You think im intending to stop looking for it just because a few of the flame out call out threads were purged? Not a chance.

Arthur Brain

Do you at least agree he was using a principle of statistics? :sigh:

Yes, but applying that to men/women/sex is sheer nutball thinking frankly. If you honestly think that young blokes aren't going to have sex with a willing young woman for the majority then you're at odds with the reality that's actually going on.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I haven't communicated with him in weeks. Surely he wouldn't remember something I never said, something you can't even quote.

Bottom line (again): You have no evidence for your false accusations, liar.

Of course you have. On the Quick Links under the "whose online" you were have a private conversation with Bolcat. He IS Dolo/Voltaire. You know this, so your above statement was intentionally false and misleading.

elohiym

What is it with you and others blaming their bad behavior on other posters?

I truly wonder just how many people are stupid enough to fall for your tactics. I don't blame others for my behavior, good or bad. What an asinine statement you've made.

Angel does not have the power to give you or anyone else infractions.

Are you like the only one on this forum that doesn't realize she is a manipulator? Time to wake up.

She did not ban Voltaire. Or Dolo. Nor is she responsible for his newest username that he signed back in under.

So who are you accusing?! Stop with the innuendo and name names! I'm going to ask whoever you accuse because it's news to me. Spit it out! Who do you think it is?

Nor did she make umpteen threads calling people out by name for the sole purpose of ranting. You are not being a friend when you endorse these types of tactics.

Where have I endorsed whatever it is you are claiming? I guess we'll just add that to the list of unsubstantiated false accusations made against me. I hope the readers take note that neither you nor A4T have have proven any accusations against me.

Arthur Brain

How did you get that idea, seriously?

I understand how injecting such an idea is an attempt to poison the well, but I read the paragraph so you'll have to carefully explain to me how it does more than that.

Think of me as a male friend and explain it sincerely. Thank you in advance.

The 'mother up' comment in context should have been more than clear frankly as others have pointed out. I think you're being obtuse if you to try and make out anything other from his remarks.

elohiym

Of course you have. On the Quick Links under the "whose online" you were have a private conversation with Bolcat. He IS Dolo/Voltaire. You know this, so your above statement was intentionally false and misleading.

I received a PM from that poster and responded. I have received, I think, maybe two PMs from that poster. If he is voltair, he fooled me.

You are just evil, Rusha. I hope you repent.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

He doesn't sin, remember?

elohiym

The 'mother up' comment in context should have been more than clear frankly as others have pointed out. I think you're being obtuse if you to try and make out anything other from his remarks.

How does "mother up" mean marry young, and how did you determine how young from that term "mother up?" Your answer didn't help me, man.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who is voltair posting as now? I don't know. He can email me personally and hasn't told me that he is back under any user name. Spit it out.

:chuckle: You pretend as though you have some authority over such matters. I have reported it, btw.

elohiym

He doesn't sin, remember?

You are conceding that you do sin. See 1 John 3:6-10.

In brief, we have person who claims to be Christian yet still claims to sin, and claims that an eleven-year-old rape victim should be able to abort her child, and teams up with an unbeliever to bear false witness against me. Note they have not provided any evidence for their false accusations against me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's actually a fair point. I made a judgement based on my prior experiences with her.

I think on the topic and thread I am speaking of, you would have agreed with both Angel and I and everyone else who wishes to protect teenage girls from being pushed/forced into marriage with older men.

elohiym

:chuckle: You pretend as though you have some authority over such matters. I have reported it, btw.

Pretend what? I only expressed that I do not know voltaire posting under any user name, and that I do not know, do not believe, it's the poster you accused. If it is, he's welcome to let me know. Presently, I'm under the impression that voltair is no longer posting on TOL, just like NickM is no longer posting on TOL.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I think on the topic and thread I am speaking of, you would have agreed with both Angel and I and everyone else who wishes to protect teenage girls from being pushed/forced into marriage with older men.

If that's an accurate representation of the discussion (I'm not saying it isn't), then yes for sure I'd be with you there

Arthur Brain

How does "mother up" mean marry young, and how did you determine how young from that term "mother up?" Your answer didn't help me, man.

Oh c'mon, I really shouldn't have to walk you through this man. Yorzhik's position is that society should encourage "well raised" girls to 'mother up' during their youth instead of 'partying'. Do the math.

elohiym

Yes, but applying that to men/women/sex is sheer nutball thinking frankly.

It's not a nutball theory to heterosexuals. Rather, it's in-your-face obvious to any male who has ever played the field. A smaller percentage of hot guys score with multiple women while the majority hardly score, if at all.

If you honestly think that young blokes aren't going to have sex with a willing young woman for the majority then you're at odds with the reality that's actually going on.

No, I'm saying that a smaller percentage of men score. That's reality; I'm only claiming what is self-evident. Yorshik was doing the same, imo.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are conceding that you do sin. See 1 John 3:6-10.

In brief, we have person who claims to be Christian yet still claims to sin, and claims that an eleven-year-old rape victim should be able to abort her child, and teams up with an unbeliever to bear false witness against me. Note they have not provided any evidence for their false accusations against me.

Your flat out lying now and have been corrected more than once.

you continually post that i support abortion because i posted what a doctor said, where an 11 year old gang rape victim who was extremely tiny - too small for pregnancy for one, and whose damaged womb could not sustain pregnancy terminate for the life the mother.

I guess you would kill them both. You are a devil. Pregnancy termination is only and i mean only ok with me when all efforts have been first attempted to save them both, then if only one can be saved, i am in favor of the life of the mother, instead of experimenting and killing them both. No other exceptions, yet you keep repeating what you know is a lie.

elohiym

Oh c'mon, I really shouldn't have to walk you through this man. Yorzhik's position is that society should encourage "well raised" girls to 'mother up' during their youth instead of 'partying'. Do the math.

If I do "the math" then you are claiming my fifteen year old should be a slut rather than wait until she's ready for marriage, which may be earlier than my ideal of twenty-one or older.

You're okay with my daughter marrying as a teenager, right? Or do you agree with me that twenty-one and over is preferential?