Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that the flip flopping LGBTQ activist of a President has now decided to ban 'transgenders' from the US military.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in the*military

July 26, 2017

President Trump tweeted on Wednesday that “transgender individuals” should not be allowed to serve in “any capacity” in the US military.
“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow​ …,” he wrote on Twitter.
“Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming …​”​

He finished up by writing: “victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you.”
His comments are a significant change in the stance he took last year during the presidential campaign.
“Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs,” Trump wrote on Twitter in June 2016.
Reaction to Trump’s tweets criticized the president for rolling back gains made by the LGBT community and faulting him for taking action against the military, even though he received medical deferments from the draft.
The Anne Frank Center posted a statement on Twitter, saying they are “sickened.
“This move by President Trump is unconscionable evil,” said Executive Director Steven Goldstein. “Rarely if ever in our nation’s history has a president made a move like this that so drastically reverses the civil rights gains of an oppressed community.”
The Human Rights Campaign called Trump’s action “shameful.”

Read more: http://nypost.com/2017/07/26/trump-announces-ban-on-transgender-people-in-the-military/

Note how the flip flopper didn't say that these people are psychologically and morally confused and in dire need of therapy.

Note how the flip flopper didn't say anything about banning openly homosexual people who as shown through the Center for Military Readiness website cause morale problems (sexual assault, religious freedom) as well as huge medical costs due to being infected with diseases that homosexuals are disproportionately infected with.

https://cmrlink.org/

With this latest move the flip flopper threw his pretend conservative followers a bone, but in reality couldn't care less about his fellow human beings or the US military.

CMRbanner.JPG

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YVJqewJo...b368efFIxrAQBX0XBk0JACLcB/s1600/CMRbanner.JPG

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you who thought the Degenerate in Chief's alleged ban of transgenders in the military had anything to do with a change in his moral compass, think again.

Being the (failed) businessman that he is, Trump knew that the 3.7 billion dollars that it would cost the US taxpayers to pay for massive genital mutilation surgeries would take money away from other useless pet projects that he has.

Border Wall Tied to Trump Transgender Ban: Report

The reasoning behind President Donald Trump’s sudden Twitter announcement Wednesday that upended Capitol Hill, the military and LGBT rights activists—that transgender people would be banned from military service—reportedly came down to one factor: funding for the billionaire’s much-hyped idea of constructing a wall along the U.S.*border with Mexico.

In order to boost that funding, public funding of surgeries for transgender service members would be removed from a defense spending bill that would fulfill the president’s promises to increase military spending and construct that wall. Conservative Republicans and national defense "hawks" have been focusing on the costs of surgeries as the House tinkered with the bill, and Trump made his decision in order to make sure the bill would move forward, Politico reported, citing White House and congressional sources.
There are*nearly 7,000 transgender individuals*who are serving in the military in some capacity, and how they would be affected going forward has yet to be announced. A policy put in place by President Barack Obama, which is now being overturned, allowed transgender troops to serve openly.
Stating that the president had made his decision Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during Wednesday’s press briefing the Defense Department and the White House would coordinate on how to “lawfully” determine and implement the new policy toward transgender members of the Armed Services.
Sanders also said the military’s current acceptance of transgender individuals is an “expensive and disruptive policy.”
Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis had been quiet on the issue, but the report asserts he had been consulted before Trump’s tweets.
Trump unleashed a series of tweets stating after he had consulted with top military brass, it was decided the government would not “accept or allow…transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. military.
For some Republicans, the announced ban was not a matter of discrimination but of the use of taxpayer dollars.
“There are several members of the conference who feel this really needs to be addressed,” said Representative Robert Aderholt (R-Alabama), a member of the House Appropriations Committee, according to Politico. “This isn’t about the transgender issue; it’s about the taxpayer dollars going to pay for the surgery out of the defense budget."

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-report/ar-AAoSxVS?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since I was banned in yet another pro Trump thread, I'll bring the discussion over here.

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Have you ever thought about looking into Christianity?
When you decide to get serious about it think about this:

You can't follow Christ and support things (candidates, causes) that He abhors.

Quote: Originally posted by glassjester
Then I can never vote.

If every political party and it's candidate is a strong proponent of LGBTQ 'rights' like Donald Trump was and still is, then no, you can't vote and still be a Christian, i.e. a follower of Christ.

However, it hasn't come to that yet.

glassjester

Since I was banned in yet another pro Trump thread, I'll bring the discussion over here.

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Have you ever thought about looking into Christianity?
When you decide to get serious about it think about this:

You can't follow Christ and support things (candidates, causes) that He abhors.

Quote: Originally posted by glassjester
Then I can never vote.

If every political party and it's candidate is a strong proponent of LGBTQ 'rights' like Donald Trump was and still is, then no, you can't vote and still be a Christian, i.e. a follower of Christ.

However, it hasn't come to that yet.

So I will ask again. As a follower of Christ, who should I have voted for in 2016?

Truster

:rotfl: You crack me up Bluster, you really do. Great entertainment !!

Look back over the last couple of weeks and you'll see that I'm becoming an obsession for you. I don't mind because I know the confusion you feel, but others might find it just a little bit creepy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Look back over the last couple of weeks and you'll see that I'm becoming an obsession for you. I don't mind because I know the confusion you feel, but others might find it just a little bit creepy.
I know your fragile ego can hardly handle my attention, but your statements are like something from a comedy show. You genuinely amuse me. It's fun !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.