Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...But seriously, isn't there writing in the law of Moses that condemns homosexuals. I'm trying to find it. Could you help please?

The Old Testament set the standard for human sexuality, along with punishment (Leviticus) that was to be done to those that deviated from it (homosexuality, adultery, incest). While Jesus did rescind the penalty phase (execution) in the New Testament, He didn't rescind His Father's universal moral code.

I hope that helps clear your confused mind up a bit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Good point.

But seriously, isn't there writing in the law of Moses that condemns homosexuals. I'm trying to find it. Could you help please?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."
Leviticus 18:22 KJV - Leviticus 20:13 KJV -

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Old Testament set the standard for human sexuality, along with punishment (Leviticus) that was to be done to those that deviated from it (homosexuality, adultery, incest). While Jesus did rescind the penalty phase (execution) in the New Testament, He didn't rescind His Father's universal moral code.

I hope that helps clear your confused mind up a bit.

Are all homosexuals going to burn in Hell eternally?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Good point.

But seriously, isn't there writing in the law of Moses that condemns homosexuals. I'm trying to find it. Could you help please?

No homo lovin

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No homo lovin

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Now, now,

Don't point the way to my theological land mine.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are all homosexuals going to burn in Hell eternally?

Anyone who doesn't repent by accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will.

Since you want to talk theology in a political forum:

It's been established that the LGBTQueer movement 'molests' the minds (and often times their bodies) of innocent children. What are your thoughts on Luke 17:2 and Matthew 18:6?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who doesn't repent by accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will.

Since you want to talk theology in a political forum:

It's been established that the LGBTQueer movement 'molests' the minds (and often times their bodies) of innocent children. What are your thoughts on Luke 17:2 and Matthew 18:6?

I would say that if there is a believer who sins differently than another believer sins, and one causes that believer to lose faith in Jesus' Sacrifice.

Well, the 10 would be possibly tied around their neck by Moses himself, and they could be in serious danger of sleeping with the fishes that did the same as them, while the spiritual lepers are finally cleansed by their King.

Possibly.

Wouldn't it suck if the Spiritual lepers beg God not to allow their accusers to be condemned as they were condemned?

But then again, once a servant is forgiven an immeasurable debt by the king, I'm pretty sure the King is Totally cool with that forgiven servant beating other servants.

Right?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I would say that if there is a believer who sins differently than another believer sins, and one causes that believer to lose faith in Jesus' Sacrifice.

Well, the 10 would be possibly tied around their neck by Moses himself, and they could be in serious danger of sleeping with the fishes that did the same as them, while the spiritual lepers are finally cleansed by their King.

Possibly.

Wouldn't it suck if the Spiritual lepers beg God not to allow their accusers to be condemned as they were condemned?

But then again, once a servant is forgiven an immeasurable debt by the king, I'm pretty sure the King is Totally cool with that forgiven servant beating other servants.

Right?

Try and focus here (if you're imbibing in large quantities of alcohol or using recreational drugs, come back and post when you're sober).

Jesus (to put it mildly) frowns upon child molesters, which the LGBTQ movement is.

Not that I want to get you going on what obviously will be another mindless rant, but what is the "theological land mine" that you were talking about?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Try and focus here (if you're imbibing in large quantities of alcohol or using recreational drugs, come back and post when you're sober).

Jesus (to put it mildly) frowns upon child molesters, which the LGBTQ movement is.

Not that I want to get you going on what obviously will be another mindless rant, but what is the "theological land mine" that you were talking about?

So am I to understand, that EVERY homosexual is a child molester?

And to address that other comment about my impaired state of mind,

I'm drunk on that Jesus New Wine.

That Old Stone stuff is like old gut rott.

You dig?

You are so going to Stone me for posting this picture. But, I'm sure your here to share in others views.

66a4f4c8cfb61cc4665737bdb8a7b417.jpg

My closing point is that even if they are Gods enemy according to you, didn't Jesus teach to Love our enemies?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So am I to understand, that EVERY homosexual is a child molester?

Let's pretend that you are a proud and unrepentant homosexual for a moment (i.e. not someone struggling with homosexual desires, but someone who is proud that he engages in same sex sodomy and contributes to the LGBTQ agenda).

What would you tell a child when he or she asked if engaging in homosexual behavior is wrong?

And to address that other comment about my impaired state of mind,

I'm drunk on that Jesus New Wine.

That Old Stone stuff is like old gut rott.

You dig?

You are so going to Stone me for posting this picture. But, I'm sure your here to share in others views...

Nice picture, but unfortunately for you and your God-HATING/pathological lying LGBTQ movement, Jesus didn't say any such thing.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Let's pretend that you are a proud and unrepentant homosexual for a moment (i.e. not someone struggling with homosexual desires, but someone who is proud that he engages in same sex sodomy and contributes to the LGBTQ agenda).

What would you tell a child when he or she asked if engaging in homosexual behavior is wrong?

Nice picture, but unfortunately for you and your God-HATING/pathological lying LGBTQ movement, Jesus didn't say any such thing.

I never expressed my opinion about the movement one way or the other.

I simply wanted to see if I could understand your spiritual heart on the matter, as I am well aware that God is sited by Christians and Muslims on this matter.

Some are one with Islam on the matter, and others are not.

I was simply seeing if you spiritually condemned all homosexuals.

I don't think you do. In the same light...

Do you Love or Hate Homosexuals?

What would I tell them about homosexuals?

I would tell them that some people are different than most, and because we are marred by sin, things have changed over every year since the fall.

I would tell them that no one should be sexual with you as a child.

I would teach them not to make fun of people that are different than them and to respect every persons right to express their ideas, as long as they don't demand that they Adopt their idea by any means of tyranny.

I would tell them that the strong must defend the weak, and all people can be discerned by how they love and respect or hate and condemn.

I would explain what gay means, and explain that those people are Loved by God too.

I would then explain that any force which radically imposes its ideas in a way that harm others right to dignity and respect is a movement that is dangerous.

I would never take them to a pride parade, because of its graphic sexual nature.

I would explain that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of Sin and cruelty to ones fellow human being.

In that I would ask them to search for the character of Jesus and encourage them to Love as He did, and recognize that evil comes in all forms and always struggles to justify itself in the name of superiority or God.

I would explain that gay people that respect straight people are safe, but gay people that don't respect straight people are not safe.

I would then explain that it goes both ways.

And above all, I never trusted anyone with my children but my spouse.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What would I tell them about homosexuals?

I would tell them that some people are different than most, and because we are marred by sin, things have changed over every year since the fall.

I would tell them that no one should be sexual with you as a child.

I would teach them not to make fun of people that are different than them and to respect every persons right to express their ideas, as long as they don't demand that they Adopt their idea by any means of tyranny.

I would tell them that the strong must defend the weak, and all people can be discerned by how they love and respect or hate and condemn.

I would explain what gay means, and explain that those people are Loved by God too.

I would then explain that any force which radically imposes its ideas in a way that harm others right to dignity and respect is a movement that is dangerous.

I would never take them to a pride parade, because of its graphic sexual nature.

I would explain that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of Sin and cruelty to ones fellow human being.

In that I would ask them to search for the character of Jesus and encourage them to Love as He did, and recognize that evil comes in all forms and always struggles to justify itself in the name of superiority or God.

I would explain that gay people that respect straight people are safe, but gay people that don't respect straight people are not safe.

I would then explain that it goes both ways.

And above all, I never trusted anyone with my children but my spouse.

In other words you would lie to the child and not tell them the truth about homosexuality.

What does that make you (besides a HATER of God) ?
millstone-232x300.jpg

BTW: Welcome back aikido7 ;)

Eagles Wings

In other words you would lie to the child and not tell them the truth about homosexuality.

What does that make you (beside a HATER of God) ?

Welcome back aikido7? ;)
Good questions.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Conrad2.jpeg

Yes, it would. But only a vestige of homosexuals want to get married.

It's funny how liberals try to say it's about 'equal rights', when the real reason is so incredibly obvious.

Can you think of anything else, period, where a large percentage of an entire country went on a political and legal escapade for a tiny fraction of people who largely don't even care?

Me neither :rolleyes:
The common enemy is Christianity, and it's simply a conduit to attack.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

What does that make you (besides a HATER of God) ?
millstone-232x300.jpg

BTW: Welcome back aikido7 ;)

We are all children of God.

You genuinely don't understand what that millstone parable is about, for if you had, you would be stricken by the quickening warnings of frustrating the grace of the gospel.

You miss the man that Jesus was.

He did not fear the lepers as you.

As far as my feelings towards God?

1 John 4:

20 If anyone says, “I love God,” yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For the person who does not love his brother he has seen cannot love the God he has not seen. 21 And we have this command from Him: The one who loves God must also love his brother.

You and only you know your heart towards gays. But remember, if you can't love your gay brother or son who you have seen..........

And one final Loving warning to you who detest me, and say I hate the one I Love above all....

42 For I was hungry
and you gave Me nothing to eat;
I was thirsty
and you gave Me nothing to drink;
43 I was a stranger
and you didn’t take Me in;
I was naked
and you didn’t clothe Me,
sick and in prison
and you didn’t take care of Me.’
44 “Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or without clothes, or sick, or in prison, and not help You?’

45 “Then He will answer them, ‘I assure you: Whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me either.’

................ Gays are our cultural least of these. Yes they are going overboard, but you have entirely missed the gospel commission.

................ Jesus always Loved the sinner.

He only condemned the judgmental and hateful.

I know these words that I have written above, are most likely wasted on you,

but I hope to see you in glory and I hope to shake hands with you in peace in that beautiful kingdom built on the stone the builders rejected.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Good questions.

Jesus Loves and Forgives.

Satan Hates and Condemns.

We will know one another by the Love we show to the Least of these.

Tell me Eagles Wings, does Calvin even care for the Gay lost sheep?

Or is He like those that were angered by a God that Loved the people that they didn't want Him to love.
Samaritans for example?

Do I have you discerned wrong?

Would you take the shame of loving as He Loved and be rejected for offering hope to all? Though He preached to the Jews, He died for ALL.

Do we draw limits and lines to our Love?

Please, oh please keep pushing Calvin and the others towards me.

The Sinners Killed Jesus by creating a need for Jesus, but the Self Righteous cried Crucify Him.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Scripture is clear that homosexuality is sin. Unrepented sin leads to spiritual death.

I John 1:9 (KJV)

Do you know why Christians focus on the sin of Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.