Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Acw, I wish you would redirect your wrath towards Hitlery, the real enemy to America

trumpwedding.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm just waiting for this thread to get back on the subject of homos hitting on straight guys like me. I have a sordid gay past to tell

All of that was covered in Part 3 under one of your other usernames: You stated that you were sexually abused as a child; your wife died leaving you to raise a handicapped son; you did "research" at a Northeastern coastal town that caters to homosexual tourists, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, the views on Part 3 just surpassed 1/2 million. You really should return as GFR7, as it was very good business for this thread.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All of that was covered in Part 3 under one of your other usernames: You stated that you were sexually abused as a child; your wife died leaving you to raise a handicapped son; you did "research" at a Northeastern coastal town that caters to homosexuals, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, the views on Part 3 just surpassed 1/2 million. You really should return as GFR7, as it was very good business for this thread.
You're wrong AC dub, I was never GFR7 and never will be. It's a cute story you keep perpetuating, much like your attacks on Trump. You are a Hillary lover and that saddens me.

I'm a straight man

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're wrong AC dub, I was never GFR7 and never will be.

Could you get one of the TOL moderators to verify that, or is having multiple usernames here on TOL a private matter?

It's a cute story you keep perpetuating, much like your attacks on Trump.

Please refute my attacks on Donald "T" Trump, that's all that I am asking.

You are a Hillary lover and that saddens me.

You're confused once again: Donald Trump, like Hillary Clinton, embraces "New York values", not me.

I'm a straight man

You're a very morally confused person. Seek help.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You keep pulling out 20 and 30 year old clips, people change. Trump has matured gracefully

I was hoping that we could talk about Donald Trump's current "New York values" positions.

When Kentucky Court Clerk Kim Davis was jailed for standing up for God's institution of marriage and the State of Kentucky's Constitution which said that marriage was between one man and one woman, how did Donald Trump respond?

Donald Trump on Kentucky clerk: Same-sex marriage the 'law of the land'
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/04/politics/donald-trump-gay-marriage-kentucky-clerk-kim-davis/

How about when the State of North Carolina passed legislation that protects women and girls from mentally deranged males from entering women's restrooms and locker rooms, where did Donald Trump stand on that issue?

"Donald Trump says transgender people should be able to "use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate." On NBC's Today show Thursday morning, the GOP front-runner said he opposes North Carolina's "very strong" bathroom bill, which allows businesses to prohibit transgender people from doing just that."
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/trump-opposes-north-carolina-bathroom-bill.html

Followers of this thread need only look a few pages back to see the video of Bruce Jenner (in drag) taking up Donald Trump's offer to use the women's restroom in any Trump property.

But wait, there's more!

"Donald Trump praises Planned Parenthood again, attacks "so-called conservatives who disagree"
http://www.lifenews.com/2016/03/01/...attacks-so-called-conservatives-who-disagree/

It's pretty easy to see that Donald Trump hasn't changed at all from 17 years ago

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that Donald Trump is pandering to a veterans group.

Draft Evader Donald Trump Speaks At Rolling Thunder Event, Beclowns Sponsors (VIDEO)

May 29, 2016

Every year since 1988, Rolling Thunder, a veterans group that seeks accountability for PWs and MIAs in every American war, has rallied at the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, DC, on Memorial Day weekend.

Where this year is different is that this year the event was loaned by the organizers to Donald Trump to use as a campaign event...

We’ve mentioned before that Trump has a preternatural ability to reduce to pathetic, whimpering ***clown status any group that endorses him. We’ve seen that with Evangelicals. We’ve seen it with social conservatives. We’ve seen it with other veterans groups. We’ve seen it with Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Matt Drudge, Breitbart, etc. The NRA will inevitably join the list and Rolling Thunder did it today.

Let’s review the bidding:

Donald Trump is a draft evader. He used four academic deferments and one medical deferment to run out the clock on his draft eligibility. He’s not a draft dodger. Bernie Sanders owns that honor because he filed a fraudulent affidavit seeking conscientious objector status. At no point in his speech does he acknowledge veterans.

Donald Trump tried to have disabled veterans who were street vendors evicted from the sidewalk in front of Trump Plaza. His crocodile tears for veterans seems limited to the services they receive from the VA, not to opening the doors to the free enterprise system to them.

Donald Trump, as part of his insult war with John McCain, said he had no use for former PWs, calling them, collectively, losers. Accountability for PWs is a core function of Rolling Thunder.

In short, Rolling Thunder invited a man who not only did not serve his country but has demeaned those who did to speak at their event. In his speech, neither they, nor their mission, nor even the freakin holiday was mentioned. It was all about how great Donald Trump is. These people whored themselves for the benefit of Donald Trump and all they got was everlasting disgrace and possibly a well-deserved IRS audit.
http://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...olling-thunder-event-beclowns-sponsors-video/

draft-dodger-trump-the-80s-tried-have-disabled-veteran-stree-politics-1455846609.jpg

http://draft.politifake.org/image/p...isabled-veteran-stree-politics-1455846609.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Naughty naughty: Speaking out against the LGBTQueer agenda.

ACLU Leader Quits Over 'Transgender Bathroom Rights' Flap

June 2, 2016

The interim director of the Georgia chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has resigned over the agency's support of the federal directive allowing public-school students to use the bathroom matching their gender identity.

Maya Dillard Smith called it quits on Thursday, saying the transgender ruling comes at the expense of women's civil rights.

"If our goal is to advance the rights of equality of transgender folk, how do we do that, and advance the rights of all people?" Dillard Smith said, according to 11alive.com.

"If we have all-gender restrooms which will accommodate trans folks, what do we do about women who are the survivors of rape for whom it would be traumatic to share a public restroom where you take down your underwear, and there'd be men in the bathroom."

Dillard Smith said her daughters had experienced trauma over the issue.

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women's restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults over six feet with deep voices entered," she said in a statement reported by Atlanta Progressive News.

"My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer …

Read more: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ACLU-maya-dillard-smith-quits-transgender/2016/06/02/id/731990/

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Naughty naughty: Speaking out against the LGBTQueer agenda.

ACLU Leader Quits Over 'Transgender Bathroom Rights' Flap

June 2, 2016

The interim director of the Georgia chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union has resigned over the agency's support of the federal directive allowing public-school students to use the bathroom matching their gender identity.

Maya Dillard Smith called it quits on Thursday, saying the transgender ruling comes at the expense of women's civil rights.

"If our goal is to advance the rights of equality of transgender folk, how do we do that, and advance the rights of all people?" Dillard Smith said, according to 11alive.com.

"If we have all-gender restrooms which will accommodate trans folks, what do we do about women who are the survivors of rape for whom it would be traumatic to share a public restroom where you take down your underwear, and there'd be men in the bathroom."

Dillard Smith said her daughters had experienced trauma over the issue.

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women's restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults over six feet with deep voices entered," she said in a statement reported by Atlanta Progressive News.

"My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer …

Read more: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ACLU-maya-dillard-smith-quits-transgender/2016/06/02/id/731990/

It's good to see you getting back to the OP and related topics. You've been using this thread to bash the GOP nominee and trying to usher in the Clinton era

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's good to see you getting back to the OP and related topics.

Because I live for your approval.

You've been using this thread to bash the GOP nominee and trying to usher in the Clinton era

Note how the leader of the God-hating atheist/communist founded ACLU in Georgia is more conservative on the issue of trannies/men using women's bathrooms and locker rooms than your candidate Donald Trump, who is supposed to be promoting conservative (i.e. Judeo-Christian) values as the soon to be representative of the Republican Party.

Tis queer times we're living in.

BTW: How could you rough and tumble Trumpette's allow a Log Cabin Republican (i.e. a proud and unrepentant homosexual) to be beaten at a Trump rally?

Don't you Trumpette's take care of your own?

View attachment 24351

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

The above video made the rounds when sleazy Donald originally made the statement that he's never repented.

What most people don't know is the background of sleazy Donald's minister.

The False Teachers: Norman Vincent Peale

"...Yet as a Christian minister he denied that God was a being, saying “Who is God? Some theological being? He is so much greater than theology. God is vitality. God is life. God is energy. As you breathe God in, as you visualize His energy, you will be reenergized!” (Plus: The Magazine of Positive Thinking). As a Christian minister he told Phil Donahue, “It’s not necessary to be born again. You have your way to God, I have mine. I found eternal peace in a Shinto shrine … I’ve been to Shinto shrines and God is everywhere. … Christ is one of the ways! God is everywhere.” He denied the very heart of the Christian faith and replaced it with his doctrine of positive thinking."
http://www.challies.com/articles/the-false-teachers-norman-vincent-peale

"Christ is one of the ways"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have to ask the thread's troll (patrick jane, aka, aka) why he continually thanks me for exposing the truth about his candidate Donald Trump? Is there some kind of prize here on TOL for the person who gives the most thanks?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have to ask the thread's troll (patrick jane, aka, aka) why he continually thanks me for exposing the truth about his candidate Donald Trump? Is there some kind of prize here on TOL for the person who gives the most thanks?
I'm thanking you for keeping Donald Trump in the headlines. The more exposure he gets the more he wins

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Our good friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality traveled into Chicago to share some homosexual culture with us.

WARNING!
As with anything associated with homosexuality, the following reeks of depravity.

AFTAH Reaches Out with Truth to Deviant Homosexual ‘International Mr. Leather’ Convention at Congress Plaza Hotel in Chicago

June 2016

By Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH Exclusive

Part One

Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) held a peaceful Christian truth outreach against the homosexual “International Mr. Leather” (IML) conference Saturday night (May 28, 2016), across the street from the Chicago’s Congress Plaza Hotel, which hosted the perversion-fest.

Every year, on Memorial Day weekend, IML draws thousands of mostly homosexual “leathermen” from all over the world to a swank Chicago hotel to party, celebrate sadomasochistic deviance and practice some of the most heinous sexual acts invented by men–as well as everyday sodomies. In concert with IML, several orgiastic dance parties such as the “Black & Blue Ball” (sponsored in part by Miller Lite) are held in various Chicago venues. Here is the banner we used in our truth outreach:

Congress Plaza Hotel Profits Off Perversion

Homosexual “Mr. Leather” conference glorifies vile & dangerous behaviors

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...onvention-at-congress-plaza-hotel-in-chicago/

Spoiler
IML_2016_Man_in_Diaper1.jpg

Satan Is Laughing… But we wanted to cry: this young man (“Eamon”) wearing a diaper and a leather harness walked across the street from Congress Plaza Hotel with some others, and spoke briefly with AFTAH’s Peter LaBarbera. Pray for this lost soul, that God in His mercy will rescue him from the ravages of deviance and exploitation.

I wonder if the Congress Plaza Hotel is one of sleazy Donald Trump's properties?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You're right acw, it needs to be outlawed.

This will not happen IMO because by the time the tattoo of the beast is ordered the fags will proudly wear it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.