Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You act like you're ashamed of defending buggery Art.

We've seen what's happened since homosexuality was decriminalized (but as a pagan you really shouldn't be concerned about things like jack booted thuggery, disease, misery, death, loss of parental rights, indoctrination of children, invaluable institutions being destroyed, etc.)

While I would like to take full credit for the idea of criminalizing homosexuality, I do believe that western nations modeled their laws after Leviticus 18:22 and other verses in the Bible.

I realize that buggery is at the forefront of your fixation but I simply agree with the laws of the land whereby consenting adults have the liberty to a private life and sexual relations outside of legal 'moralists' who would usurp the very same. I have no need to be an activist as what I advocate is already in place.

Yet you promoted 'gay' marriage before it was legal here in the US. What would you call that? (I call it activism).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You act like you're ashamed of defending buggery Art.

We've seen what's happened since homosexuality was decriminalized (but as a pagan you really shouldn't be concerned about things like jack booted thuggery, disease, misery, death, loss of parental rights, indoctrination of children, invaluable institutions being destroyed, etc.)

While I would like to take full credit for the idea of criminalizing homosexuality, I do believe that western nations modeled their laws after Leviticus 18:22 and other verses in the Bible.

Yet you promoted 'gay' marriage before it was legal here in the US. What would you call that? (I call it activism).

Gay marriage should be banned

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bump for Art Brain regarding being an activist.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4654621&viewfull=1#post4654621

Keep in mind that there are a few items from the original 1972 homosexual agenda that haven't been accomplished.

STATE LEVEL:

3. Repeal all state laws prohibiting solicitation for private voluntary sexual liaisons; and laws prohibiting prostitution, both male and female.

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.
http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

When these issues come up (like issues before them: marriage, adoption, youth mentoring, etc.), will you be "active" in promoting them or stay silent Art?

Arthur Brain

Bump for Art Brain regarding being an activist.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4654621&viewfull=1#post4654621

Keep in mind that there are a few items from the original 1972 homosexual agenda that haven't been accomplished.

STATE LEVEL:

3. Repeal all state laws prohibiting solicitation for private voluntary sexual liaisons; and laws prohibiting prostitution, both male and female.

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.
http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

When these issues come up (like issues before them: marriage, adoption, youth mentoring, etc.), will you be "active" in promoting them or stay silent Art?

If there were ever (which there won't be) a law repealing the age of consent then I wouldn't be silent on it. Your other 'examples' and the above are hardly part of some 'gay agenda' anyway.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

If there were ever (which there won't be) a law repealing the age of consent then I wouldn't be silent on it. Your other 'examples' and the above are hardly part of some 'gay agenda' anyway.

You act like the legalization of prostitution and polygamy is something from another world. You have supported "consenting adults having the liberty to private life and sexual relations...", so why the hesitation with prostitution and polygamy?

...but I simply agree with the laws of the land whereby consenting adults have the liberty to a private life and sexual relations outside of legal 'moralists' who would usurp the very same.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4654466&viewfull=1#post4654466

Regarding age of consent laws: As I've pointed out numerous times: In the State of Oregon (where the Governoress is a bisexual...the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym) minors can get abortions and have genital mutilation surgery without parental consent. I'm sure that Oregon isn't the only US State that allows it.

That being said: I am so relieved that you appear to be against lowering the age of sexual consent. How about you call the United Kingdom's most famous homosexual activist Peter Tactchell a filthy pervert for suggesting such a thing?

picture-9.jpg

After that you can call the founder of the largest homosexual activist organization (Terry Bean, Human Rights Campaign/HRC) a filthy pervert for having sex with underage boys and getting away with it.

Since I wouldn't expect you to type that sort of thing out yourself, how bout I do it for you and you can just copy and paste it for your next post?

"Peter Tatchell, the United Kingdom's most famous homosexual activist, is a filthy pervert for suggesting that adult-child sex is not always "unwanted" by the child."

"HRC founder Terry Bean, is a filthy pervert for having sex with an underage boys and when caught, paying one of them not to testify against him in court (which is legal in the bisexual governoress' state)."

There are sooooooo many more pedophiles and pederasts out there that are seen as 'icons' in the 'gay' community Art, so after you're finished calling Tatchell and Bean disgusting pieces of human filth, how about do the same to others like Harvey Milk, Frank Kameny and Harry Hay?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You act like the legalization of prostitution and polygamy is something from another world. You have supported "consenting adults having the liberty to private life and sexual relations...", so why the hesitation with prostitution and polygamy?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4654466&viewfull=1#post4654466

Regarding age of consent laws: As I've pointed out numerous times: In the State of Oregon (where the Governoress is a bisexual...the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym) minors can get abortions and have genital mutilation surgery without parental consent. I'm sure that Oregon isn't the only US State that allows it.

That being said: I am so relieved that you appear to be against lowering the age of sexual consent. How about you call the United Kingdom's most famous homosexual activist Peter Tactchell a filthy pervert for suggesting such a thing?

After that you can call the founder of the largest homosexual activist organization (Terry Bean, Human Rights Campaign/HRC) a filthy pervert for having sex with underage boys and getting away with it.

Since I wouldn't expect you to type that sort of thing out yourself, how bout I do it for you and you can just copy and paste it for your next post?

"Peter Tatchell, the United Kingdom's most famous homosexual activist, is a filthy pervert for suggesting that adult-child sex is not always "unwanted" by the child."

"HRC founder Terry Bean, is a filthy pervert for having sex with an underage boys and when caught, paying one of them not to testify against him in court (which is legal in the bisexual governoress' state)."

There are sooooooo many more pedophiles and pederasts out there that are seen as 'icons' in the 'gay' community Art, so after you're finished calling Tatchell and Bean disgusting pieces of human filth, how about do the same to others like Harvey Milk, Frank Kameny and Harry Hay?

All children deserve protection from sexual predation. Do you care about the female victims of sexual predation too?

Arthur Brain

There's already threads on both of those subjects and I've aired my opinions on them already. I think there's a case to be made for legalizing prostitution from a safety standpoint but then you already know this.

I'm sure it isn't but then I was talking about age of consent laws in regards to having sex. Even you are on record for not forcing a child to take a pregnancy to full term, remember?

I don't know why you're relieved frankly. I've stated often enough that I'm completely against lowering the present age of consent and your Tatchell bunny trail has been addressed ad nauseum as it is already.

How about you condemn Phil 'Duck Dynasty' Robertson for publicly advocating 'getting girls' when they're 15? I'll condemn anyone who promotes sex with kids aCW, no bother at all. What I won't do is glibly and ignorantly morph it into being some vast homosexual agenda as it isn't.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding the 1972 'gay' agenda and lowering and eventually abolishing age of consent laws:

All children deserve protection from sexual predation. Do you care about the female victims of sexual predation too?

Very much so.

39b5de9bef222b8c6d5bbdd5faeee7ca.jpg

12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children
http://barbwire.com/2014/06/04/twelve-ways-homosexual-adults-endanger-children/

Not to be outdone by their child molesting male counterparts, the lesbians of the LGBTQ movement have their own version of NAMBLA:

Meet 'Women's Auxiliary
of NAMBLA'

Website celebrates sex between adult women, young girls

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2002/07/14612/#FtIYrb8bABTBH9bh.99

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about you condemn Phil 'Duck Dynasty' Robertson for publicly advocating 'getting girls' when they're 15? I'll condemn anyone who promotes sex with kids aCW, no bother at all. What I won't do is glibly and ignorantly morph it into being some vast homosexual agenda as it isn't.

:thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

There's already threads on both of those subjects and I've aired my opinions on them already. I think there's a case to be made for legalizing prostitution from a safety standpoint but then you already know this.

As there's a case to recriminalize homosexuality from many standpoints (health, child indoctrination, violence, etc.) Of course you already know this.

Again: Why the hesitation with promoting the legalization of prostitution and polygamy? Remember that “consenting adults have the liberty to private life and sexual relations…”. You’re surely not one of those theocratic religious zealots that would deny hookers and their johns ‘consensual sexual relations’ or a lesbian “throuple” the supposed right to marry?

throuple.png

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/28/right-wing-media-cite-lesbian-throuple-to-attac/199058

I'm sure it isn't…

You’re sure what isn’t? You're surely not saying that the LGBTQ movement is taking parental rights away in other US States besides Oregon are you?

but then I was talking about age of consent laws in regards to having sex. Even you are on record for not forcing a child to take a pregnancy to full term, remember?

So you have no problem with lack of parental rights when it comes to an underage teen having an abortion or mutilating their genitals, but if laws change to make it legal to have adult-child sex, you'll go on the warpath?

You might want to take note that HRC founder/pederast Terry Bean got off of criminal charges because of an Oregon law that allows the accused to settle with the victim of his crime monetarily. What should we do to keep other youth from being raped by the likes of Terry Bean, who I don't know if I mentioned, was the founder of the largest homosexual organization in the world (HRC)?

I don't know why you're relieved frankly. I've stated often enough that I'm completely against lowering the present age of consent and your Tatchell bunny trail has been addressed ad nauseum as it is already

Then you’ll have no problem copying and pasting what I wrote below:

How about you condemn Phil 'Duck Dynasty' Robertson for publicly advocating 'getting girls' when they're 15?

I won’t continue to aid and abet your sickness by discussing the words of a Christian totally taken out of context. If you need to review the discussion that we had about how the homosexual editor of TMZ only showed a small portion of Phil Robertson’s speech, refer to the table of contents.

I'll condemn anyone who promotes sex with kids aCW, no bother at all….

Good, now we’re getting somewhere.
Call Peter Tatchell and Terry Bean what they are: disgusting child molesting perverts.
After that we can continue with your therapy by calling dozens of LGBTQ ‘icons’ who have promoted adult-child sex the same.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain

Welcome back to the WHMBR! threads Sandy.

On a side note: What are you thoughts on Portia De Rossi leaving Ellen the Degenerate for a man? (GASP!).

I had pointed out that De Rossi turned to lesbianism because of being psychologically damaged by her husband:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4652592&viewfull=1#post4652592

Thoughts Sandy?

alwight

Call Peter Tatchell and Terry Bean what they are: disgusting child molesting perverts.
After that we can continue with your therapy by calling dozens of LGBTQ ‘icons’ who have promoted adult-child sex the same.
Clearly you aren't exactly famed for being fair minded and balance aCW but wouldn't you for once like to try to enhance your standing by actually showing that Tatchell has ever molested anyone?
I realise that you want to try to make is seem that anyone unfortunate enough to be gay is automatically a child molester, and for that reason alone, in your tiny mind, perhaps you can live with the criminalising of otherwise quite innocent people.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Clearly you aren't exactly famed for being fair minded and balance aCW but wouldn't you for once like to try to enhance your standing by actually showing that Tatchell has ever molested anyone?

By attempting to justify adult-child sex in his letter to the editor, leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell encouraged others to have sex with children. The harm that he’s brought to countless innocent children because of his words is immeasurable.

I realise that you want to try to make is seem that anyone unfortunate enough to be gay…

Thanks for acknowledging once again that ‘No one wants to have same sex desires’, hence the need for laws and therapy that will help these sexually confused people leave their “unfortunate” lifestyle.

is automatically a child molester, and for that reason alone, in your tiny mind, perhaps you can live with the criminalising of otherwise quite innocent people.

The purpose of this ‘exercise’ is to show the activism of your average defender of homosexuality. I’ve named several icons in the LGBTQ movement that openly promoted adult-child sex, yet no one (Art Brain, you, annateddenetti, or Sandy) have come forward to vigorously condemn them (instead, the same ole song is dance is played: ‘But Phil Robertson wants to lower the age of consent as well!’)

Remember what we talked about throughout this 4 part thread Al?
Sinners won’t openly condemn another’s sin, i.e. the shoplifter won’t condemn the burglar just as the homosexual won’t condemn the child molester, because they’re all involved in sinful behavior and if you start judging other sins, then that opens the door to judge yours.

alwight

By attempting to justify adult-child sex in his letter to the editor, leading UK homosexual activist Peter Tatchell encouraged others to have sex with children. The harm that he’s brought to countless innocent children because of his words is immeasurable.
So as far as you know he hasn't actually molested anyone then, got it.:up:

Thanks for acknowledging once again that ‘No one wants to have same sex desires’, hence the need for laws and therapy that will help these sexually confused people leave their “unfortunate” lifestyle.
Perhaps we can agree here that no one would ever freely choose to participate in a sexual lifestyle that they didn't want, and that therefore homosexuality is natural and innate, ..good.:up:
Whether you happen to think they are unfortunate or not is rather up to you.

The purpose of this ‘exercise’ is to show the activism of your average defender of homosexuality. I’ve named several icons in the LGBTQ movement that openly promoted adult-child sex, yet no one (Art Brain, you, annateddenetti, or Sandy) have come forward to vigorously condemn them (instead, the same ole song is dance is played: ‘But Phil Robertson wants to lower the age of consent as well!’)
I approve of the current laws and have no axe to grind. I do however object to those dipsticks who try to claim that paedophilia is somehow in lockstep with homosexuality, which of course is only true in the "mind" of the homophobic bigot.

Remember what we talked about throughout this 4 part thread Al?
Sinners won’t openly condemn another’s sin, i.e. the shoplifter won’t condemn the burglar just as the homosexual won’t condemn the child molester, because they’re all involved in sinful behavior and if you start judging other sins, then that opens the door to judge yours.
I certainly won't condemn any adult for doing something mutually consensual in private that is none of my business anyway.:plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.