Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

God's Truth

You need to look at yourself before you call others a perverter of the gospel of Christ, seeing as you reject all that Jesus preached!

Exactly! He calls us a perverter of the gospel but he is the one who puts a twist/a perversion twist to what Jesus says when he says Paul taught something else. We preach the straight truth from the beginning of time until the end. They are the ones who pervert from the straight line.

God's Truth

You fool, you neither obey God nor do you do God's will -

Did you ever obey your mama and daddy's rules of the house? Did you ever obey your teachers' classroom rules? Your bosses' work rules? The voting rules, the polices' rules, etc, etc, etc?

You have to obey Jesus to be saved if you want to get saved and stay saved.

Blood Covenants have to be followed exactly.

God's Truth

:salute:

Romans 15:8 KJV
(8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

An entirely different ministry and gospel going on than when Gentiles were called in.

That's right BECAUSE Jesus came first to those who ALREADY belonged to God, to those waiting for the Messiah.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Because things that differ are not the same.

How or why or what would produce gospel messages that differ from the truth of a singular salvation by grace, performed and accomplished by one Savior, given by the One and only True God?

Can you present a logical argument that would explain what exactly differs from the above truth?

IOW's, what do you define as the "same," and what do you think "differs" within the revelation of God as contained in the Holy Scriptures?

marhig

Only Satan would lie that there is something you can DO in your flesh to save yourself when salvation is not of yourself, but the gift of God, NOT of works (Romans 6:23 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV).

Tell me, how long have you been lost having believed not the glorious gospel of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)?

You don't even believe the gospel of Christ, you dismiss everything they Jesus Christ preached!

Jesus Christ didn't preach to the Jews only, he went to them first. He also preached in galilee which is of the gentiles and he also preached to the Samaritans, who were gentiles.

What do you think, do you think he preached a different gospel to them?

When he preached to thousands, do you think they were all Jews? And that Jesus would have told the gentiles to go away and not listen? Or that they have to listen to another gospel?

No, he would have preached the same gospel to all, first to the Jews and then to the gentiles.

Matthew 4

The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles

Jesus is the light to the Jews and the gentiles!

marhig

Did you ever obey your mama and daddy's rules of the house? Did you ever obey your teachers' classroom rules? Your bosses' work rules? The voting rules, the polices' rules, etc, etc, etc?

You have to obey Jesus to be saved if you want to get saved and stay saved.

Blood Covenants have to be followed exactly.

Yes and to be obedient is to do the will of God. And we are to obey God and Christ.

If anyone doesn't obey God, then they aren't doing his will. If they are not doing his will, then they are not entering into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How or why or what would produce gospel messages that differ from the truth of a singular salvation by grace, performed and accomplished by one Savior, given by the One and only True God?

Can you present a logical argument that would explain what exactly differs from the above truth?

IOW's, what do you define as the "same," and what do you think "differs" within the revelation of God as contained in the Holy Scriptures?
Get serious, Nang.

This .......

Acts 3:21 KJV
(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

is NOT this ....

Romans 16:25 KJV
(25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Things that differ are not the same.

This ....

Matthew 10:5 KJV
(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Is NOT this ....

Matthew 28:19 KJV
(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

God's Truth

Yes and to be obedient is to do the will of God. And we are to obey God and Christ.

If anyone doesn't obey God, then they aren't doing his will. If they are not doing his will, then they are not entering into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven

It is so good to hear someone else speak God's Truth.

The will of God is that we do what He says. He says to believe and obey.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Awwww, obeying Jesus' beautiful powerful words are full of Spirit and life.

Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

The Lord's response is a command:

Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Luke 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

Luke 18:21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

You haven't done ANY OF IT! Why have you ignored "Jesus' beautiful powerful words"?

In your response to my question, remember, you say all of these things, so we should hear no excuses coming from you as to why you don't do it all!

There is no joy like the joy of obeying Jesus.

I delight in doing what Jesus says. The joy and love is so great.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Get serious, Nang.

This .......

(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

is NOT this ....

(25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

This ....

(5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Is NOT this ....

(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

These arguments are sophistry . . .

They deal with different times, different ministries, different commands, different audiences, etc.

But they do not deal with the Gospel Message, which is always the same.

Example: The Gospel is proclaimed in how many languages to how many cultures around the world? Hundreds. But do the different languages change the Gospel Message? No. Whether it is in Chinese, Spanish, or English . . the message is the same. No matter whether the audience sits by a lake, in a hall, or in a jungle, the message is the same. God promised a Savior who would be born of a woman as a Child, and this promise was fulfilled in the Incarnation of the Son of God; and sin was remedied by His vicarious death and resurrection.

Bottom line: God is Immutable. He never changes and His promises never change. His moral Law has been the same since the fall of man. His commands remain intact. His Word will never change. His Gospel promises have always saved according to faith and belief. His grace does not change according to the different times or colors of men or the various ministries provided to reach all with the good news of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 24:35)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Get serious, Nang.

This .......

is NOT this ....

This ....

Is NOT this ....

These arguments are sophistry . . .
You can slap on any title you want, it won't change the fact that messages are not the same.

They deal with different times, different ministries, different commands, different audiences, etc.
Duh.

But they do not deal with the Gospel Message, which is always the same.
If you want to pretend Jesus' ministry to the circumcision was not gospel, go right ahead.
I'll pass on that nonsense.

Example: The Gospel is proclaimed in how many languages to how many cultures around the world? Hundreds. But do the different languages change the Gospel Message? No. Whether it is in Chinese, Spanish, or English . . the message is the same. No matter whether the audience sits by a lake, in a hall, or in a jungle, the message is the same.
Lamest example ever!
No matter where you are sitting, or which language is being spoken ......

This ....

Is NOT this ....

(19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:[/box]Things that differ are not the same​

Bottom line: God is Immutable. He never changes and His promises never change.
Good grief.
There were different promises, Nang. Not all His promises were the exact same promises. There were promises to different people, for different times, for different reasons. They were not the same promises to each.

And Jesus obviously did not preach the same message to everyone at all times.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There were different promises, Nang. Not all His promises were the exact same promises. There were promises to different people, for different times, for different reasons. They were not the same promises to each.

And Jesus obviously did not preach the same message to everyone at all times.

Not all promises are the Gospel message . . but the Gospel message and salvation promise are always the same. There is only one salvation promised by God, and it was performed and kept by Jesus Christ. There is salvation in no other, so there is no other Gospel message, but the one proclaiming Him yesterday, today, and forever.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is so good to hear someone else speak God's Truth.

The will of God is that we do what He says. He says to believe and obey.

Marhig and "god"untruth-different cages.....same dirty birds.....headed to that great "All Smokers Welcome" place, called hell......

Luke 23:12 KJV And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not all promises are the Gospel message . . but the Gospel message and salvation promise are always the same. There is only one salvation promised by God, and it was performed and kept by Jesus Christ. There is salvation in no other, so there is no other Gospel message, but the one proclaiming Him yesterday, today, and forever.

Like the "gospel message" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, this "One Gospel"(your words), that you then assert Judas preached?

Satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame

What do you think, do you think he preached a different gospel to them?
As you have been asked, over and over. Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ, and the 12, prior to the dbr,in Mt.-John, ever preached:

"I/He is going to die for your sins...be raised again for your/ourjustification. Believe this good news to be saved."-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Chapter, verse...

Death
Bural
Resurrection...

...as the content of faith.

You won't.

Eagles Wings

I never tire of hearing this Good News.

God's Truth

Marhig and "god"untruth-different cages.....same dirty birds.....headed to that great "All Smokers Welcome" place, called hell......

Luke 23:12 KJV And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

John 19:11 Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."

You are one with a greater sin.

God's Truth

Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

The Lord's response is a command:

Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Luke 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

Luke 18:21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

You haven't done ANY OF IT! Why have you ignored "Jesus' beautiful powerful words"?

In your response to my question, remember, you say all of these things, so we should hear no excuses coming from you as to why you don't do it all!

The Bible says ignorant people get it wrong.

I am not a rich man.

Go think about it some more.

Even though I am not a rich man who walked the earth when Jesus did...I still put nothing before him.