Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
Kill you I certainly don't want to do,

Yes, you do-brothers stick together:

Genesis 4 KJV

1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

care for you I do.

I do not care for wolves, like you. But, heh-that is just me.

Wolfie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings......wooooah, woooooah, wooooah, feeelings.

Well, Mayor, I hear that you pack a spare bottle of Visine, when you are out on your Mary Grace date. And then, you give her the old reliable "Alan Alda Sensitivity" move, putting a few drops in your eyes, and she digs you as being able to cry, the sensitive type. Smooth, Mayor...smooth!

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel of "your salvation" is a false one!
The gospel of my salvation is the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) that I trusted the Lord believing.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus taught that we are to deny sin, as did Paul. Your church has twisted the gospel beyond recognition, leaving out everything that Jesus taught. It's a false denomination created by people who followed their flesh and tried to work out the gospel with a fleshly mind. Totally rejecting what Jesus taught.
You are obsessed with the flesh. I know that in my flesh dwelleth no good thing (Romans 7:18 KJV). I reckon myself to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:11 KJV). You attempt to please the Lord in the flesh (Romans 8:8 KJV) by slapping a coat of paint over that vile body of yours and expect the Lord to call it accept your works for salvation while rejecting WHY Christ died for you and God raising Him from the dead as sufficient to save you (Romans 3:23 KJV, Romans 5:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It's not going to happen (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV). Get your flesh out of the way and trust the Lord now before it's too late for you!

heir

TOL Subscriber
We are to obey God and do his will, any church that teaches against that is a false one!
The will of God is that you be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Be His guest by trusting Him believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as the gospel of your salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Only Satan would teach that we don't have to obey God and do his will!
Only Satan would lie that there is something you can DO in your flesh to save yourself when salvation is not of yourself, but the gift of God, NOT of works (Romans 6:23 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV).

Tell me, how long have you been lost having believed not the glorious gospel of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Kill you I certainly don't want to do, care for you I do. And I truly hope that the love of God can soften your heart one day and tame your tongue.

I think that it's better if I don't answer any more of your posts. May the love of God one day help you overcome the hardness that you hold for others, including reviling those who love him from their hearts!

You told them the whole truth. It is up to them to accept it or not. You did an excellent job sister.

thank you. You are blessed.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is what Judas preached:

Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
:salute:

Romans 15:8 KJV
(8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

An entirely different ministry and gospel going on than when Gentiles were called in.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:salute:

Romans 15:8 KJV
(8) Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

An entirely different ministry and gospel going on than when Gentiles were called in.

Why would you think so, if there is only one God, one Savior, and one salvation?

With what logic, do you conclude the one God, and one Savior, would will, want, or need differing gospels?

Only because mankind has been separated by God into different races?

OOOOH . . . not wise to bring racism into Christian discussion . . right?

God's Truth

Satanism, asserting that Judas, your saint Judas, preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

Read the Bible.

Show me where someone can't preach the truth and be disqualified and I will show you Judas.
You "argue," spam that there is only one gospel/piece of good news, in the bible, assert that there has always been just one piece of good news. The bible did not teach you that. The devil did.

You should be more careful about blaspheming.

There is only one good news and there ain't no better.

You: Judas preached 1 Cor. !5:1-4 KJV good news-your "argument"

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Dishonest Judas just couldn't keep his hands off the donation money; and even was greedy for the money given for the betrayer of Christ.

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, including your saint Judas, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

I gave you scriptures that say Jesus says he preached the good news.

...and the scriptures say Judas was sent too to preach it.

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Only Jesus died for our sins.

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA. The DBR was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

Jesus preached the good news before his death and after. Paul preached the same.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Irrelevant to your spam "argument," idiot.

The 12 preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, for three years, or so, not knowing of the DBR,as it was hid from them, not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which had the DBR. The good news of the kingdom is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You have been shown this for years, but are too stupid to see it.

There isn't a semi good news, a good news, and a better good news. LOL

God's Truth

Judas did not preach the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, moron, refuting your "just one piece of good news in the bible" satanic assertion, since he did preach a good news-Luke 9:6 KJV.

You are just too stupid, pumped full of sorcery, to see it.

Again, for others, not you, since you are a hard core satanist....

Satanism, asserting that Judas, your saint Judas, preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

You "argue," spam that there is only one gospel in this dispensation-you assert that there has always been just one piece of good news. The bible did not teach you that. The devil did.

You: Judas preached 1 Cor. !5:1-4 KJV good news-your "argument"

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, including your saint Judas, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA. The DBR was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

What is your point?

Jesus says good news I will forgive your sins.

Paul says good news Jesus will forgive your sins.

What is the difference?