Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Denying sin is sanctification, you moron, not justification.

And your "Jesus," whom you address in disrespect, not addressing Him as the Lord Jesus Christ, taught the law.

"Everything," satanic, false accuser?You couldn't back that slop up, even if your fake "Jesus" whispered it in your ear.

Let's go over some of the teachings of this "Jesus" you cite, that you "leave out," shall we, you vile Pharisee. Shall we begin?

I thought so....Here comes a "Lol..chuckle.."

You fool, you neither obey God nor do you do God's will -

You guys are going wayyyy too easy on Marhig. If you would just be blunt, she might get it.

# Fighting Concrete Doctrines of Men takes a jack hammer

john w

Hall of Fame

Only Satan would teach that we don't have to obey God and do his will!

False dichotomy. Show us where anyone, who take a dispensational viewpoint, argue that we do not have to "obey God and do his will." We have consistently argued that we do/should, but not as a basis of acceptance with him, i.e., our justification. We "obey God" in service, as sons, out of gratitude, for His glory-but not to serve as a basis for our justification. It is called sanctification, which you confuse with justification.

marhig

Denying sin is sanctification, you moron, not justification.

And your "Jesus," whom you address in disrespect, not addressing Him as the Lord Jesus Christ, taught the law.

"Everything," satanic, false accuser?You couldn't back that slop up, even if your fake "Jesus" whispered it in your ear.

Let's go over some of the teachings of this "Jesus" you cite, that you "leave out," shall we, you vile Pharisee. Shall we begin?

I thought so....Here comes a "Lol..chuckle.."

You need to go to God and ask him to help clean your mouth up, you have a tongue of a viper and you exalt yourself, you think that you know it all and you put yourself on a pedestal, thinking you are above others. You are also condescending towards others who love God and you are nothing like a man of God. And what you preach is far from the truth. You deny Jesus Christ and you preach a false gospel. And then you call others accursed!

Only God can deal with people like you! I hope that you let him into your heart one day.

God is love, maybe you ought to remember that when you spout out your venom!

Titus 3

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers,*but*gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

1 Peter 2

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth

James 3

But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Ephesians 4

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

James 1

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain

1 Peter 2

Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings

1 Corinthians 6

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, NOR REVILERS, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
You need to go to God and ask him to help clean your mouth up, you have a tongue of a viper and you exalt yourself, you think that you know it all and you put yourself on a pedestal, thinking you are above others. You are also condescending towards others who love God and you are nothing like a man of God. And what you preach is far from the truth. You deny Jesus Christ and you preach a false gospel. And then you call others accursed!

Only God can deal with people like you! I hope that you let him into your heart one day.

God is love, maybe you ought to remember that when you spout out your venom!

Titus 3

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers,*but*gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

1 Peter 2

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth

James 3

But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Ephesians 4

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

James 1

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain

1 Peter 2

Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings

1 Corinthians 6

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, NOR REVILERS, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Translated: Spam, diversion, created a moving target............

You vile, wicked fruit inspector, and rat, comparing your "works" to other rats, and perverting the gospel of Christ, peepered with spamming random, unrelated verses, that are irrelevant, to your "argument."

Get off this site, wolf.

marhig

Translated: Spam, diversion, created a moving target............

You vile, wicked fruit inspector, and rat, comparing your "works" to other rats, and perverting the gospel of Christ, peepered with spamming random, unrelated verses, that are irrelevant, to your "argument."

Get off this site, wolf.
Same old venom

To revile isn't a fruit of the Spirit!

john w

Hall of Fame

1 Corinthians 6

Observe, the wolf's deception, quoting 1 Cor. 6 verse 10, but omitting verse 11:

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

That is slick....Real slick.....Your devil daddy taught you well...Diminish from the scripture...

marhig

You guys are going wayyyy too easy on Marhig. If you would just be blunt, she might get it.

# Fighting Concrete Doctrines of Men takes a jack hammer

Get what?

You think I'll listen to their false teachings, and especially from a man who is a reviler with a venomous tongue?.... No I won't!

No revilers will inherit the kingdom of God! (1 Corinthians 6:10)

john w

Hall of Fame
Same old venom

To revile isn't a fruit of the Spirit!

You, to the Lord Jesus Christ, John the B., Paul, Peter: Same old venom, "Jesus," John, Paul, Peter. Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deceiver....ravenous wolf(Acts 20:29 KJV).

marhig

Observe, the wolf's deception, quoting 1 Cor. 6 verse 10, but omitting verse 11:

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

That is slick....Real slick.....Your devil daddy taught you well...Diminish from the scripture...CK....L
You need to be washed and sanctified then and have your tongue cleansed by the holy spirit through Jesus Christ!

john w

Hall of Fame
Get what?

You think I'll listen to their false teachings, and especially from a man who is a reviler with a venomous tongue?.... No I won't!

No revilers will inherit the kingdom of God! (1 Corinthians 6:10)

You wicked liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
You need to be washed and sanctified then and have your tongue cleansed by the holy spirit through Jesus Christ!

More deception:

You hate that, Cain, Jr., as you are grinding your big wolf teeth, as you read 1 Cor. 6:11 KJV, and your face is dropping, and you want to kill me.

Wolf.

marhig

You, to the Lord Jesus Christ, John the B., Paul, Peter: Same old venom, "Jesus," John, Paul, Peter. Quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deceiver....ravenous wolf(Acts 20:29 KJV).
They didn't speak like that to those who love Christ, and they definitely didn't have a vile mouth like you!

I love God, and I love our lord Jesus Christ. Regardless of what you think about me, as I said hopefully God will get the chance to clean your heart and mouth one day!

I've forgiven everything you've said about me, and I pray that God forgives you.

I'm done with this foolishness, hopefully I can speak with you one day without you coming out with all that verbal abuse!

john w

Hall of Fame
They didn't speak like that to those who love Christ, and they definitely didn't have a vile mouth like you!
True. They spoke like that to wolves, such as yourself. And there mouths were much viler. I am a creme puff, compared to them.

Wolf.

marhig

More deception:

You hate that, Cain, Jr., as you are grinding your big wolf teeth, as you read 1 Cor. 6:11 KJV, and your face is dropping, and you want to kill me.

Wolf.
Kill you I certainly don't want to do, care for you I do. And I truly hope that the love of God can soften your heart one day and tame your tongue.

I think that it's better if I don't answer any more of your posts. May the love of God one day help you overcome the hardness that you hold for others, including reviling those who love him from their hearts!

john w

Hall of Fame
Kill you I certainly don't want to do, care for you I do. And I truly hope that the love of God can soften your heart one day and tame your tongue.

I think that it's better if I don't answer any more of your posts. May the love of God one day help you overcome the hardness that you hold for others, including reviling those who love him from their hearts!

Let me get my hankies out....

Save it. Wolves do not belong in our territory.

Wolfie.