ECT Why don't you do it? Don't blame your unbelief on me

oatmeal

:nono: Incorrect. God is not a magic feather and I DETEST trying to make Him anything other than a Sovereign Being Who has His Own Mind and will do what is best for us, so much so that the Spirit prays for us and Christ intercedes on our behalf. Jesus loves me more than I love myself and intercedes for me, even when I don't know what to pray.

Treating Him like a magic feather if "I" a fallible human being, 'have' enough faith, means I am treating God like a thing and am thinking highly of myself and my 'favor.' God has done miracles for me. Incredible ones. I do not 'expect' God to say yes to a man who is in process from death to life. "ALL" things work together for good for those who have been called by God.

Look again:
Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
Rom 8:27 And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
Rom 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

So Lon, are you suggesting that believing God is not necessary?

That God rejectors have as much opportunity to receive from God as disciples do?

Say it isn't so.

Lon

Evidently, there are many people who use this website who do not believe that God is willing or able to heal them if someone prayed or ministered to them.

Until they believe, God cannot heal them. Mark 9:23
Incorrect on both counts.
He has healed all of us. Colossians 1:17 1 Peter 2:24

So Lon, are you suggesting that believing God is not necessary?

That God rejectors have as much opportunity to receive from God as disciples do?

Say it isn't so.
Matthew 5:45.

Does God intervene for the believer? Yes, read above.

ALL things work together.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps;but I'm a forever justified member of the boc, in contrast to you, a Christ rejecting child of the devil.

No John.

You can not constantly curse Gods children and then think that you are one of His children too.

Do not let Lon know you are a trinitarian)

LA

oatmeal

Perhaps;but I'm a forever justified member of the boc, in contrast to you, a Christ rejecting child of the devil.

Interesting speculation, but where is your evidence for either conclusion?

Out of the abundance of your dark heart, your mouth speaks.

john w

Hall of Fame
No John.

You can not constantly curse Gods children and then think that you are one of His children too.

Do not let Lon know you are a trinitarian)

LA

Good comedy act! A Christ rejector, including himself in one of "God's children."

Get saved, you wicked fruit inspector, like your "spiritual" brother, Cain, before you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Interesting speculation, but where is your evidence for either conclusion?

Out of the abundance of your dark heart, your mouth speaks.

Another brother of Cain, demanding fruit "evidence."

A forever justified member of the boc is under no obligation to provide wolves, such as yourself, anything, Christ rejector.

oatmeal

Incorrect on both counts.
He has healed all of us. Colossians 1:17 1 Peter 2:24

Matthew 5:45.

Does God intervene for the believer? Yes, read above.

ALL things work together.

What God has done for us, we must believe to receive.

Mark 9:23 and many verses like it.

God in Christ has done his part for our healing, but no one receives until they believe, we must do our part.

If our healing is guaranteed without our believing, then why are believers sick and dying?

oatmeal

A forever justified member of the boc is under no obligation to provide wolves, such as yourself, anything, Christ rejector.

Your fruit tells me you have very little knowledge of scripture on this topic.

Or on who is a believer and who is not.

Any one can say that Jesus is lord, Obama even said it. But that is not the proof of salvation.

Going to church is not the proof of salvation.

Knowing and doing the ten commandments is not the proof of salvation

Believing or not believing in your three in one God is not proof of salvation

Neither is receiving healing from God proof of salvation.

It is high time you choose to receive some instruction in this matter

Lon

(Do not let Lon know you are a trinitarian)

LA
What did he say? A dirty joke? :nono: Did he say something basal? :nono:

What did he say?

Why did he say it?
You are overflowing porta-john
Which means toilet. John even agreed: "Maybe so."

He doesn't think you or Oat are Christians. Could he say that nicer? Yes. I think he should convey what he believes and thinks, however. Don't you? You both have spoken in NewBirth's thread that Trinitarians aren't Christians. Why the double-standard?

john w

Hall of Fame

Any one can say that Jesus is lord, Obama even said it. But that is not the proof of salvation.

Pay attention:

"Out of the abundance of your dark heart, your mouth speaks."-you

john w

Hall of Fame

Your "posts" tell me that you are lost.

So there.

oatmeal

Pay attention:

"Out of the abundance of your dark heart, your mouth speaks."-you

And your evidence is ___________?

oatmeal

Your "posts" tell me that you are lost.

So there.

So what is your evidence spiritual or otherwise that you are saved?

Any scripture to substantiate your claims?

???????

Again nothing?

Would you like for me to start a thread for you so you can continue your comments in the forefront?

john w

Hall of Fame
So what is your evidence spiritual or otherwise that you are saved?

Any scripture to substantiate your claims?

???????

Again nothing?

Would you like for me to start a thread for you so you can continue your comments in the forefront?

I've "spoken openly," testifying for years, on TOL. The thread, exposing you, wolfie, has started. It will be short, as you agree that you are lost:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109297

Take your seat.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Wait a minute, you claim some people dont get healed because they dont have enough faith, now you claim its not proof ...

Which is it?

oatmeal

Wait a minute, you claim some people dont get healed because they dont have enough faith, now you claim its not proof ...

Which is it?

Did non Christians get healed in the OT?

Yes, Naaman the Syrian

Did anyone not in the nation of Israel get healed in the OT?

Yes. the Syrophonecian woman in Matthew 15 and Naaman the Syrian Jesus reproved Israel about that.

Some people believe to get saved, but do not understand that the same believing that got them saved, Romans 10:9-10, that is, believing that the power God used to raise Jesus from the dead is the same power that could heal any person that believes the promises of God for healing.

Too bad not all that believe to become saved believe for healing

oatmeal

Luke 4:

And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

22 And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?

23 And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.

24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;

26 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.

27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.

28 And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,

29 And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.

30 But he passing through the midst of them went his way,

Why did the "believers" want to stone him? Because he pointed out their unbelief.

Why don't you believe God for healing?

Why do you accuse us who believe God can and does heal?

And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.

Jesus could have said today on this website, You say to me since I believe in healing, "why don't I empty out the hospitals?"

Mark 9:23

God directs the believer's paths, not you. Proverbs 3:5-6