ECT Why don't you do it? Don't blame your unbelief on me

oatmeal

You are a lost/blind person.

Evidently you're needing help getting saved.

This thread is not about you or your twisted views of scripture, or your father, the devil.

If you wish to post on other subjects related to satan, as you do, you could start your own thread.

Or will I have to show you the door, so you can continue your satanism elsewhere? Do you have a clown hat/pointed ears you have to wear when your father the devil scolds you, for not telling more lies?

Fun!

God loves you.

So does Jesus Christ His son.

His love is what makes believers more than conquerors. Romans 8:37

God wants us to be motivated by love.

Have you ever considered the possibility that your doctrines are not perfect?

I continue to learn because I know that there is so much to learn and get better at in scripture.

You ever wonder why so many Christians are basically powerless in life?

Read my OP. Read it and weep

Last edited:

oatmeal

If you are not receiving God's blessings in life, that is not God's fault.

He does withhold any good thing from those who love him, ie, who walk uprightly

Psalm 84:11

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Rather than blame God or others, we need to check to see if we ourselves are doing our part by believing.

Mark 9:20-24

20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.

21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.

22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

What was the father's response to the correction Jesus taught him?

4 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Once the father believed, then Jesus could do something.

The recipient, if possible, must believe to receive.

God's word points out several situations where the recipient of healing is not required to believe, this is one of them.

the child was not responsible to believe to receive the healing, but the father was responsible to believe on behalf of the child.

Once the father believed then Jesus could proceed with delivering that child

We cannot overstep anyone's free will and force them to receive something they are not believing for.

God doesn't. Most certainly we cannot either

john w

Hall of Fame
God loves you.

So does Jesus Christ His son.

His love is what makes believers more than conquerors. Romans 8:37

God wants us to be motivated by love.

Have you ever considered the possibility that your doctrines are not perfect?

I continue to learn because I know that there is so much to learn and get better at in scripture.

You ever wonder why so many Christians are basically powerless in life?

Read my OP. Read it and weep

Satan digs you, and so does the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus.

So does Revelation 13:18 KJV.

Satan's "teachings" are what makes his minions, such as you, get up, from the side of the road, bloodied, slumped over, after taking a whoopin', from members of the body of Christ, such as the great, and humble saint John W, after being re-pumped up, full of sophistry, and deceit, and Christ rejecting.

Satan wants you to be motivated by lies, as he is the father of lies.

Have you ever considered the possibility that your doctrines are not perfect, although satanic, and getting saved?

I continue to learn because I know that there is so much to learn and get better at in scripture, to chase off wolves, such as yourself.

You ever wonder why so many Christians are basically powerless in life? You don't, as that is your "ministry," drawing them to your father.

Read the bible, and survey it, believe it, and get saved. Believe it, get saved, or weep in hell.

Fun!!

oatmeal

Satan digs you, and so does the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus.

So does Revelation 13:18 KJV.

Satan's "teachings" are what makes his minions, such as you, get up, from the side of the road, bloodied, slumped over, after taking a whoopin', from members of the body of Christ, such as the great, and humble saint John W, after being re-pumped up, full of sophistry, and deceit, and Christ rejecting.

Satan wants you to be motivated by lies, as he is the father of lies.

Have you ever considered the possibility that your doctrines are not perfect, although satanic, and getting saved?

I continue to learn because I know that there is so much to learn and get better at in scripture, to chase off wolves, such as yourself.

You ever wonder why so many Christians are basically powerless in life? You don't, as that is your "ministry," drawing them to your father.

Read the bible, and survey it, believe it, and get saved. Believe it, get saved, or weep in hell.

Fun!!

Thanks for quoting me.

Keep repeating the words I share from scripture as I do and soon you too will begin to reap the more abundant life of John 10:10

Then, you will begin to see that the way to the Father is Jesus Christ. John 14:6

You are becoming a budding student of mine.

Keep up the good work

Oh, by the way, dead people do not weep. Psalm 6:5 There is no consciousness in death. Satan would like for you to think so. Satan fooled King Saul into consulting with the witch of Endor instead of consulting with God. But Saul was not going to listen to God anyway.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks for quoting me.

Keep repeating the words I share from scripture as I do and soon you too will begin to reap the more abundant life of John 10:10

Then, you will begin to see that the way to the Father is Jesus Christ. John 14:6

You are becoming a budding student of mine.

Keep up the good work

Oh, by the way, dead people do not weep. Psalm 6:5 There is no consciousness in death. Satan would like for you to think so. Satan fooled King Saul into consulting with the witch of Endor instead of consulting with God. But Saul was not going to listen to God anyway.

Thanks for reading my posts, quoting your satanic posts.

Keep reading, surveying, and believing the words,as I do, and share from scripture, with you, chapter, and verse, in which I showed you to soak your head, and soon you too will begin to understand that you are as lost as Ernie Douglas, when trying to get a date, headed for hell.

Then, you will begin to see that the way to the Father is Jesus Christ, who is God, and He won't send you to hell.

You are becoming a boring student of mine.

Keep up the good work. When you get saved, you might become my "56th favorite oatmush."

Oh, by the way, dead people, like yourself, weep now, and will be weeping in hell, as you grind, and gnash, your teeth(The bible). Satan would like for you to think not. Your daddy satan attempts to fool others, and is teaching you the same.

Love, and Happy Easter. And remember that the Easter Bunny loves you, as does Sponge Bob.

Get saved, Christ rejector.

Fun!

oatmeal

Thanks for reading my posts, quoting your satanic posts.

Keep reading, surveying, and believing the words,as I do, and share from scripture, with you, chapter, and verse, in which I showed you to soak your head, and soon you too will begin to understand that you are as lost as Ernie Douglas, when trying to get a date, headed for hell.

Then, you will begin to see that the way to the Father is Jesus Christ, who is God, and He won't send you to hell.

You are becoming a boring student of mine.

Keep up the good work. When you get saved, you might become my "56th favorite oatmush."

Oh, by the way, dead people, like yourself, weep now, and will be weeping in hell, as you grind, and gnash, your teeth(The bible). Satan would like for you to think not. Your daddy satan attempts to fool others, and is teaching you the same.

Love, and Happy Easter. And remember that the Easter Bunny loves you, as does Sponge Bob.

Get saved, Christ rejector.

Fun!

Porta john,

I know what you are full of and how it got there.

You should learn some more saintly function.

Instead of being a vessel of dishonor, how about learning scripture so as to be a vessel of honor

john w

Hall of Fame
Porta john,

I know what you are full of and how it got there.

You should learn some more saintly function.

Instead of being a vessel of dishonor, how about learning scripture so as to be a vessel of honor

Another "oh so caring," disingenous spam.

Get saved,condescending one, as I know that you are full of sophistry, and lies, being pumped up with it, by your father, the devil, the father of all lies.

So there.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Mark 9:23

Until the father believed, the child was not going to be delivered.

Mark 9:24

You want to be healed? Believe or shut up.

When all sick people believe God's word to receive healing then and only then, not a moment sooner will they receive healing

When corpses start believing then the corpses can rise up from the dead.

Either I Peter 2:24 is God's truth or not.

Do you believe it?

Do unbelievers believe it.

God says in I Peter 2:24 that you WERE healed.

Why are you healed then?

Because you don't believe it

wow, Paul was a bastion of non belief then and so was Timothy.

You claim you can heal and all gifts are available to you, so why don't you use them and go and empty some hospitals?

Matthew 10:8 7"And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8 "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.

Do you not believe that verse you claim is for you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You claim you can heal and all gifts are available to you, so why don't you use them and go and empty some hospitals?

Matthew 10:8 7"And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8 "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.

Why don't you save everyone with the gospel?

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
James 5:13-15 Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; 15 and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him.…

Says nothing of the faith of the sick person but the faith of those offering prayers, and it doesn't say go see the healer, but to see the elders and be prayed over.

Why doesn't it say go be touched by the one who has the gift of healing in the church? Why does it say have elders pray for you, when everyone can heal that is a believer according to you?

oatmeal

Another "oh so caring," disingenous spam.

Get saved,condescending one, as I know that you are full of sophistry, and lies, being pumped up with it, by your father, the devil, the father of all lies.

So there.

You are overflowing porta john

oatmeal

If someone gave you a gift and you did not read the instructions on how to use it, and you mishandled it, who is to blame for its misuse?

God gave the believer the ability to manifest the gift of holy spirit in nine ways. I Corinthians 12:7-11

Instead of mocking God and His word,

don't you think it would be wise to learn from scripture how God says they are to be used?

oatmeal

James 5:13-15 Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; 15 and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him.…

Says nothing of the faith of the sick person but the faith of those offering prayers, and it doesn't say go see the healer, but to see the elders and be prayed over.

Why doesn't it say go be touched by the one who has the gift of healing in the church? Why does it say have elders pray for you, when everyone can heal that is a believer according to you?

So, if you are sick, go to the elders of the church, (do you know any?) and ask for what scriptures teach.

Does that verse say anything about going to hospitals and emptying them out?

Where did you get such a stupid idea?

Not from reading scripture.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If someone gave you a gift and you did not read the instructions on how to use it, and you mishandled it, who is to blame for its misuse?

God gave the believer the ability to manifest the gift of holy spirit in nine ways. I Corinthians 12:7-11

Instead of mocking God and His word,

don't you think it would be wise to learn from scripture how God says they are to be used?

Since that is in response to my post about Paul and Timothy, i am assuming you believe they didnt know how to use Gods gifts and word.

I guess you dont either, since you aren't healing anyone or have no faith, since its the faith of the healer in question, not the recipient.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, if you are sick, go to the elders of the church, (do you know any?) and ask for what scriptures teach.

Does that verse say anything about going to hospitals and emptying them out?

Where did you get such a stupid idea?

Not from reading scripture.

Yes, and i have given you the scripture, you dont want to do what you are commanded to do, freely give.

you claim that is for you, so do it already, shouldnt you be healing people instead of being on here? Lots of sick people in the world that you claim can be instantly healed by you. Do it.

Lon

God does not respond to need or want, but instead only to faith.

Perhaps some get needs and wants confused with faith?
:nono: Incorrect. God is not a magic feather and I DETEST trying to make Him anything other than a Sovereign Being Who has His Own Mind and will do what is best for us, so much so that the Spirit prays for us and Christ intercedes on our behalf. Jesus loves me more than I love myself and intercedes for me, even when I don't know what to pray.

Treating Him like a magic feather if "I" a fallible human being, 'have' enough faith, means I am treating God like a thing and am thinking highly of myself and my 'favor.' God has done miracles for me. Incredible ones. I do not 'expect' God to say yes to a man who is in process from death to life. "ALL" things work together for good for those who have been called by God.

Look again:
Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
Rom 8:27 And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
Rom 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Last edited:

oatmeal

Since that is in response to my post about Paul and Timothy, i am assuming you believe they didnt know how to use Gods gifts and word.

I guess you dont either, since you aren't healing anyone or have no faith, since its the faith of the healer in question, not the recipient.

Did they empty out hospitals?

Why not?

In Acts 14:6-11 How many people had some kind of illness? How many besides the lame man were healed?

None, the scriptures tell us.

Why did the heal only the lame man?

Because only the lame man had the believing to be healed.

Acts 14:9

Mark 9:23 is the first step. How many sick people do you know have the believing to be healed by prayer and the manifestations?

Evidently, there are many people who use this website who do not believe that God is willing or able to heal them if someone prayed or ministered to them.

Until they believe, God cannot heal them. Mark 9:23