Why Do We Believe Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilstu

Well, if you believe that James had the authority to tell everyone what to do, what would be a start.

1 Corinthians 15:3-7 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles;

Jesus singled out James and appeared to him even before the Apostles.

musterion

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles;

You really are stupid.

Right Divider

Body part

You are really dumb, apparently.

James even came AFTER the FIVE HUNDRED at one time.

Lilstu

You really are stupid.

Acts 12:16-17 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
But Peter continued knocking; and when they had opened the door, they saw him and were amazed. 17 But motioning to them with his hand to be silent, he described to them how the Lord had led him out of the prison. And he said, “Report these things to James and the brethren.” Then he left and went to another place.

Obviously Peter believed James was the head man that required a "REPORT"

musterion

But Peter continued knocking; and when they had opened the door, they saw him and were amazed. 17 But motioning to them with his hand to be silent, he described to them how the Lord had led him out of the prison. And he said, “Report these things to James and the brethren.” Then he left and went to another place.

That's not what you claimed in the other post.

What was your name last time?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
MADists have an obsession with conceiving alleged disappearing acts in the Bible.

Peter 'disappears' in Acts, the Church 'disappears' in Revelation..

It's basically what crumbles MAD, because it shows how much they've fundamentally altered biblical interpretation.

Reality doesn't have any effect on them- they'll simply deny Peter's existence in Rome, among a myriad of other things. It's a complete revision of history.

Lilstu

MADists have an obsession with conceiving alleged disappearing acts in the Bible.

Peter 'disappears' in Acts, the Church 'disappears' in Revelation..

It's basically what crumbles MAD, because it shows how much they've fundamentally altered biblical interpretation.

Do you think they want me to disappear?

Lilstu

Did you see this RIGHT DIVIDER?

Status
Not open for further replies.