"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Show me a scripture that says man has a freewill and I will tell you.

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. (Hebrews 10:26-27)

What does wilfully mean?

G1596 ἑκουσίως hekousiōs hek-oo-see'-oce
Adverb from the same as G1595; voluntarily: - wilfully, willingly.

beloved57

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. (Hebrews 10:26-27)

What does wilfully mean?

G1596 ἑκουσίως hekousiōs hek-oo-see'-oce
Adverb from the same as G1595; voluntarily: - wilfully, willingly.

Does that scripture say that man has a freewill?

Robert Pate

Banned
Freewill worshipper, show me the scripture that says man has a freewill?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You did not answer the question. I will try again.

Who killed Abel, did Cane do it, or did God do it?

Maybe you have not been programmed to answer the question. Perhaps your brain needs to be lubricated.

beloved57

You did not answer the question. I will try again.

Who killed Abel, did Cane do it, or did God do it?

Maybe you have not been programmed to answer the question. Perhaps your brain needs to be lubricated.
Show me the scripture that says man has a freewill and I will answer freewill worshipper.

Robert Pate

Banned
You ask the same dumb questions all the time like a broken record!

There are hundreds of examples in the Old Testament as well as the New Testament of people acting by their own free will. Hebrews chapter 11 list some of them.

You are not a robot. You by your own free will have chosen to believe the words of a heretic.

Robert Pate

Banned
Acts 4:
27: for truly in this city there were gathered together against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel,
28: to do whatever thy hand and thy plan had predestined to take place.

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

God does NOTHING outside of his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature.

All that God does is just and right. He cannot and will not sin against himself or his created beings.

This is why we can trust him. If you believe that God predestinates people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam, which was not their fault, then I doubt very much that you have saving faith.

beloved57

There are hundreds of examples in the Old Testament as well as the New Testament of people acting by their own free will. Hebrews chapter 11 list some of them.

You are not a robot. You by your own free will have chosen to believe the words of a heretic.
Show me a scripture that says man has a freewill, freewill worshipper.