"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Robert Pate

Banned
That's a lie!

You are prevented from understanding the scriptures 2 Cor. 4:3-4, which are spiritual 1 Cor 2:13, because you have not been born of the Spirit of God.

John 8
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

When it comes to justification by faith and the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ, you go completely deaf and blind.

Nanja

When it comes to justification by faith and the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ, you go completely deaf and blind.

You have no understanding of the Word of God because you have never been born of God.

John 8:43,47
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
You have no understanding of the Word of God because you have never been born of God.

John 8:43,47
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

What you are trusting in is not according to the Gospel. I am of God, I am a blood bought child of God that is trying to show you how to be saved.

Nanja

What you are trusting in is not according to the Gospel. I am of God, I am a blood bought child of God that is trying to show you how to be saved.

No. You are not Born of God!

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

beloved57

I understand the Bible totally and completely. Been reading it for over 45 years with some very impressive Christian scholars that have probably forgotten more than I will ever know.

You on the other hand are the one that is struggling with the scriptures. You change words or delete words in the Bible so as to please your Calvinist God.
You don't believe the scripture, you promote salvation by works, your own freewill, the devil's doctrine!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe the scripture, you promote salvation by works, your own freewill, the devil's doctrine!

No, Jesus is the savior and he claims to be the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

Your problem is that you would rather believe the words of a heretic, than the words of Jesus and the apostles.

Which makes you a heretic.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, Jesus is the savior and he claims to be the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

Your problem is that you would rather believe the words of a heretic, than the words of Jesus and the apostles.

Don't worry about Beloved 57 or Nanja. They are both lost for eternity. They have no saviour.

beloved57

You deny Jesus as Saviour, you teach sinners that He shed His blood for still wind up lost !

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny Jesus as Saviour, you teach sinners that He shed His blood for still wind up lost !

There are two parts to salvation. God's part in Jesus Christ and your part in accepting and believing in God's part. You cannot have one without the other.

beloved57

There are two parts to salvation. God's part in Jesus Christ and your part in accepting and believing in God's part. You cannot have one without the other.
False statements not found in scripture. This is Salvation by the works of man

Robert Pate

Banned
False statements not found in scripture. This is Salvation by the works of man

You make the Gospel of Jesus Christ of no effect.

No need to hear and believe the Gospel, just become a Calvinist and hope for the best.

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe the Gospel of God, in favor of the devils gospel of freewill!

I get it now.

You can't call on Christ to save you because you think that you don't have a free will. Maybe you are one of those that have been predestinated to hell.

beloved57

I get it now.

You can't call on Christ to save you because you think that you don't have a free will. Maybe you are one of those that have been predestinated to hell.
You call on your freewill to save you. You teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!