"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for already shall yet go into the second death. That makes God unjust and unmerciful!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Yep, and you are going to be one of them. But God will be just in condemning you to hell because you never did ask him to save you.

Hawkins

Romans 10:12-13 (NIV2011)
For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Whoever/Everyone = disregarding whether he/she is a Jew or a Gentile

beloved57

Yep, and you are going to be one of them. But God will be just in condemning you to hell because you never did ask him to save you.
Then you don't believe that Christ death alone saved anybody, that is antichrist and unbelief!

Robert Pate

Banned
Then you don't believe that Christ death alone saved anybody, that is antichrist and unbelief!

The fact that there is a hell should tell you that people have the ability to make choices.

By your own choice of rejecting Christ as your savior, you have condemned yourself.

beloved57

The fact that there is a hell should tell you that people have the ability to make choices.

By your own choice of rejecting Christ as your savior, you have condemned yourself.
So You don't believe that Christ death alone saved sinners He died for. They were too sinful right?

Nanja

You teach that sinners Christ died for already shall yet go into the second death. That makes God unjust and unmerciful!

Absolutely Brother!

But those Christ did not die for shall remain in their sins and shall go into the second death:

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Robert Pate

Banned
Absolutely Brother!

But those Christ did not die for shall remain in their sins and shall go into the second death:

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You are in conflict with God's word. God's word says that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

beloved57

You are in conflict with God's word. God's word says that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.
Pates gospel is whosoever call upon the name of their own freewill shall get saved!

beloved57

Yes God has a free will and we are created in his image.
That is your problem now, you want to be god. Remember what the devil told eve? Gen 3:4-5

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5*For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

So your freewill god began with the serpent.

Robert Pate

Banned
That is your problem now, you want to be god. Remember what the devil told eve? Gen 3:4-5

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5*For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

So your freewill god began with the serpent.

When God created Adam he created him with a free will.

Adam by his own free will sinned against God. You cannot sin against your creator unless you have a free will.

You want to believe that God has created robots that cannot act according to their own free will.

beloved57

When God created Adam he created him with a free will.

Adam by his own free will sinned against God. You cannot sin against your creator unless you have a free will.

You want to believe that God has created robots that cannot act according to their own free will.
That's your god, the serpent. Isa 14:14

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be*like*the*most*High.