"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Robert Pate

Banned
That's your god, the serpent. Isa 14:14

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be*like*the*most*High.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Religion is man's attempt to become his own God.

You want to become your own God by being predestinated. It's not going to happen that way.

Robert Pate

Banned
No you think you have one, you worship it, but you have not showed me a scripture that says men have a freewill. So you worship a god of your own making !

If you don't have a free will, then you should laying on your back staring at the ceiling like a zombie.

But you do have a free will, because you by your own free will decided to get on the Forum this morning.

You need to go see a shrink.

balut55

Here is how important free will is to God. God allows Satan to have free reign. But the mark of the beast is a choice. I'm sure Satan would love to force it on you but God won't allow forcing the mark on people. Reference: book of Job and revelations. Yeshua is king. Read the Bible.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Robert Pate

Banned
Here is how important free will is to God. God allows Satan to have free reign. But the mark of the beast is a choice. I'm sure Satan would love to force it on you but God won't allow forcing the mark on people. Reference: book of Job and revelations. Yeshua is king. Read the Bible.

Right.

The Bible clearly says, "Choose this day who you will serve" Salvation calls for a choice.

balut55

Yes. I choose Jesus. I choose not to be in the state- religious system in my heart and mind. I choose not to hang out with satanic people. I choose to teach and prophecy what I know to help increase the numbers of those that are saved. I choose to sanctify my wife and teach her the evils of church doctrine. Yeshua is king. Read the Bible.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes. I choose Jesus. I choose not to be in the state- religious system in my heart and mind. I choose not to hang out with satanic people. I choose to teach and prophecy what I know to help increase the numbers of those that are saved. I choose to sanctify my wife and teach her the evils of church doctrine. Yeshua is king. Read the Bible.

Right, God does not create mindless robots that cannot make choices.

beloved57

If you don't have a free will, then you should laying on your back staring at the ceiling like a zombie.

But you do have a free will, because you by your own free will decided to get on the Forum this morning.

A bunch of unscriptural comments. Show us the scripture that says man has a freewill !

beloved57

What scripture says that man has a freewill?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
I don't recall Pate ever believing what the scriptures say, 'cause he hasn't been given understanding of any of them Eph. 4:18.

I understand the Bible totally and completely. Been reading it for over 45 years with some very impressive Christian scholars that have probably forgotten more than I will ever know.

You on the other hand are the one that is struggling with the scriptures. You change words or delete words in the Bible so as to please your Calvinist God.

Nanja

I understand the Bible totally and completely.

That's a lie!

You are prevented from understanding the scriptures 2 Cor. 4:3-4, which are spiritual 1 Cor 2:13, because you have not been born of the Spirit of God.

John 8
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God