"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Robert Pate

Banned
Its about the natural man, whose in the flesh. They dont have a freewill to please God, so that shoots down the false theory that man has a freewill !

If Jesus himself came down from heaven and told you that everyone has a free will, you would not believe him.

beloved57

If Jesus himself came down from heaven and told you that everyone has a free will, you would not believe him.
Those in the flesh can't please God Rom 8:8. So do men in the flesh have a freewill to please God?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
Those in the flesh can't please God Rom 8:8. So do men in the flesh have a freewill to please God?

Those that are in the flesh are the lost. Read Romans 8:6. "For to be carnally minded is death".

You pull scripture out of context to please your Calvinist God.

beloved57

Those that are in the flesh are the lost. Read Romans 8:6. "For to be carnally minded is death".

You pull scripture out of context to please your Calvinist God.
All men by nature are in the flesh. Now do they have freewill to please God according to Rom 8:8?

Robert Pate

Banned
All men by nature are in the flesh. Now do they have freewill to please God according to Rom 8:8?

No there not.

Millions have come to Christ by their own free will. During the Billy Graham crusades people came to receive Christ as their savior by the tens of thousands.

beloved57

No there not.

Millions have come to Christ by their own free will. During the Billy Graham crusades people came to receive Christ as their savior by the tens of thousands.

Yes they are Rom 8:8 You elevating billy ghrahm and other folks over what Gods word says. Your god is billy ghrtahm now and of course your freewill !

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes they are Rom 8:8 You elevating billy ghrahm and other folks over what Gods word says. Your god is billy ghrtahm now and of course your freewill !

It appears that you have been drinking again.

Thousands and thousands of people went forward during the Billy Graham crusades by their own free will.

beloved57

It appears that you have been drinking again.

Thousands and thousands of people went forward during the Billy Graham crusades by their own free will.
We can't follow Billy Graham over the word of God. See how you elevate man over God!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God arranged the stadium for Graham to use as well for Kiss concerts. All three were happy with the results. Don't think God had nothing to do with it. If you did then you know God not.

Tip, if it happens or exists, God is envoled. To think God has nothing to do with it means it never happened nor existed

Robert Pate

Banned
God arranged the stadium for Graham to use as well for Kiss concerts. All three were happy with the results. Don't think God had nothing to do with it. If you did then you know God not.

Tip, if it happens or exists, God is envoled. To think God has nothing to do with it means it never happened nor existed

God does not build stadiums, men do. It was men that designed it and men that built it. God made the material needs available for the stadium, but it was men that constructed it.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God created banks for building or the buildings would never existed. Please no more fairy tales.

It's more than that. Men wrote the Bible but God is the author but many deny it and fall for the words of unfamiliar spirits or fallen angles.

Robert Pate

Banned
God created banks for building or the buildings would never existed. Please no more fairy tales.

It's more than that. Men wrote the Bible but God is the author but many deny it and fall for the words of unfamiliar spirits or fallen angles.

The scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit, 2 Timothy 3:16. God is not the author, men are.

beloved57

God does not build stadiums, men do. It was men that designed it and men that built it. God made the material needs available for the stadium, but it was men that constructed it.
You do understand that Billy Graham isn't God don't you ?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Crazy how one complains about Catholic traditions and then turn around and follow Protestants traditions.

High quality Hypocrites and top of the line liars.

God warned us about that and about the OP.