ECT What's MAD?

vfirestormv

CSUGUY is in his 20s and a liberal, I guess that plays a part
in his ignorance? Grow up!!

I am in my 40's and not a liberal. Does my ignorance come from following the Bible as well as Paul's teaching too? You are the ones who claim to follow Paul's teachings until Paul says something that your doctrine can not sustain. Like we are graffed in and repent and to strive for righteousness.
The MAD doctrine produces lazy Christians who can say, I have my salvation so buzzer off while I continue my sinning... which is not what Paul or any of the Bible teaches.

This just seems an argument about a whole lot of nothing that does not effect one's faith in Christ or walk, at least not mine, one whit. People hold to all sorts of peripheral doctrinal error out of ignorance, and there's no new faith that has or will come around.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am in my 40's and not a liberal. Does my ignorance come from following the Bible as well as Paul's teaching too? You are the ones who claim to follow Paul's teachings until Paul says something that your doctrine can not sustain. Like we are graffed in and repent and to strive for righteousness.
The MAD doctrine produces lazy Christians who can say, I have my salvation so buzzer off while I continue my sinning... which is not what Paul or any of the Bible teaches.

You have the audacity to make accusations about me, someone
you don't even know? Are you trying to act the part of a "Moron?"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Further evidence that you reject the teachings of Christ - you say that I am teaching a false gospel when I am quoting scripture directly - even Christ's own words.

Too many so called saved and true Christians disregard Jesus' own words.

Lon

Further evidence that you reject the teachings of Christ - you say that I am teaching a false gospel when I am quoting scripture directly - even Christ's own words.
:nono: I'm not MAD, just defending this point: GM is saying you are applying some things that Jesus says to Jews, to Gentiles and that they are not the same every scripture you read. They do look at context for those differences and are simply disagreeing with you, not Jesus' Words here.

It helps to know what we are arguing about, it isn't over Jesus' words here.

But this isn't a doctrinal matter, from the standpoint of somebody who has not repented, does not have the Holy Spirit and walk in the light of Christ, somebody who is clearly not born again, not saved. The issue is an authentic salvation experience, or not. And this applies to any "teaching." You're simply describing an unrepentant sinner, as you point out, such a person disobedient to the whole gospel. If this is what this MAD is, I'd call it disobedience, then, not worth even a doctrinal label.

Lon

Sarcasm Lon?
No, not at all. I truly didn't know there was much of a difference. They pop up synonymously on a lot of research I've done, MAD even being called hyperdispensationalism on a few of them. So, no, I appreciate the correction and will do my homework of either reading you or the links you give (if you or another has them handy). Thanks.

https://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/are-we-hyper-dispensationalists/

This may not speak for every MAD and I do not agree with every point Havard raises, particularly regarding Bullinger, but it's essentially "it."

Thank you very much. Heading over to read now.

vfirestormv

You have the audacity to make accusations about me, someone
you don't even know? Are you trying to act the part of a "Moron?"

I make no accusations that didn't come from your own fingertips. musterion posted that we are not graffed in to anything and you quoted his post and wrote "EXCELLENT!!" Now did that mean you agreed with him or that you didn't?

Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
Rom 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

I make no accusations that didn't come from your own fingertips. musterion posted that we are not graffed in to anything and you quoted his post and wrote "EXCELLENT!!" Now did that mean you agreed with him or that you didn't?

Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
Rom 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

The guy is just a troll. If you're having fun with this, fine, but you're being played to take him seriously. And it's just wasting away your life, for a sociopath craving attention.