ECT what will PENTECOSTALS DO ABOUT , Acts 1:6 ?

DAN P

Joh 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Hi , so explain what John 12:40 means , PLEASE ??

In your mind , why not BLOVIATE and tells us when this verse came to pass ??:madmad::madmad:

See , if you can GATHER your thoughts together and you will see it is a Prophecy , in the OT , and put into operation here !!

dan p

DAN P

Thanks Dan. However, it may have been all in the flesh for them ie those you spoke to but that does not mean that they are all false.

I agree with your statement concerning the verbs. When Paul said to watch him and follow him as their example we must ask: Did Paul speak in tongues? We answer, yes he did! 1Cor 14:18. Are you then saying that the gift of speaking in tongues has ceased and all such utterances today are of the flesh or worse?

Pete 👤

Hi , and I have said this many times , that Langauges have CEASED !!

Israel was set aside in 70 AD !

Dispensation of Grace began in Acts 9:6 , and 1 Cor 15:8 is YET another proof that ir began with SAUL / PAUL !!

The Departure , called the Rapture by the all others as there is noit a Greek word found in the bible for Rapture !!

After Rom 11:25 , God will again bring Israel forth !

During the first part of the 3 1/2 years of the 7 year Tribulation , Mark 16:15-18 will be in play and Langauges , miracles , and serpents will again appear !!

So , you see , I believe in Langauges , Miracles and Serpents !!

Just not for TODAY !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which tribe?

If you think in terms of the flesh which is of no importance to God then I could tell you that also.

However you will find my tribes name written over the gates of the Heavenly Jerusalem which you have not yet come to, as you think it is for the Jews.

Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Psa 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

LA

DAN P

If you think in terms of the flesh which is of no importance to God then I could tell you that also.

However you will find my tribes name written over the gates of the Heavenly Jerusalem which you have not yet come to, as you think it is for the Jews.

Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Psa 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

LA

Hi and IF you are in the Heavenly Jerusalem , you have to be a Jew ?

IF you are in the Body of Christ , Gal 3:28 says nothings about Jews at all !!

Your tribe name is NOTHING TRIBE , what a shame !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and IF you are in the Heavenly Jerusalem , you have to be a Jew ?

IF you are in the Body of Christ , Gal 3:28 says nothings about Jews at all !!

Your tribe name is NOTHING TRIBE , what a shame !!

dan p

Your tribe is Gog and Magog.

Who cares?

LA

SaulToPaul 2

LA

Which tribe?

revpete

Hi , and I have said this many times , that Langauges have CEASED !!

Israel was set aside in 70 AD !

Dispensation of Grace began in Acts 9:6 , and 1 Cor 15:8 is YET another proof that ir began with SAUL / PAUL !!

The Departure , called the Rapture by the all others as there is noit a Greek word found in the bible for Rapture !!

After Rom 11:25 , God will again bring Israel forth !

During the first part of the 3 1/2 years of the 7 year Tribulation , Mark 16:15-18 will be in play and Langauges , miracles , and serpents will again appear !!

So , you see , I believe in Langauges , Miracles and Serpents !!

Just not for TODAY !!

DAN P

Thanks Dan,

Israel being set aside does not prove that the gift of tongues have ceased. What you are in fact saying is that all who speak in tongues today are at best deceived and at worst are wilfully sinning. Dangerous ground!

I don't see how 1Cor 15:8 proves that the dispensation of grace began with Paul, that is simply not in the context.

No, there is no Greek word for rapture but that's only because the word is not in the text but "caught up" is and the word is: ἁρπάζω {har-pad'-zo} which is used thirteen times in the NT.

You are very dogmatic in your interpretation of prophesy but that is not always wise as many have proved to their cost.

You seem confident in your interpretation of Mk 16: 15 - 18 but there is a good case that should not even be in the text and is spurious.

Your reasoning is too fragmented, you see things in scripture that (IMO) that is just not there.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Thanks Dan,

Israel being set aside does not prove that the gift of tongues have ceased. What you are in fact saying is that all who speak in tongues today are at best deceived and at worst are wilfully sinning. Dangerous ground!

I don't see how 1Cor 15:8 proves that the dispensation of grace began with Paul, that is simply not in the context.

No, there is no Greek word for rapture but that's only because the word is not in the text but "caught up" is and the word is: ἁρπάζω {har-pad'-zo} which is used thirteen times in the NT.

You are very dogmatic in your interpretation of prophesy but that is not always wise as many have proved to their cost.

You seem confident in your interpretation of Mk 16: 15 - 18 but there is a good case that should not even be in the text and is spurious.

Your reasoning is too fragmented, you see things in scripture that (IMO) that is just not there.

Pete 👤

Hi , and you have yet to see what 1 Cor 15:8 is saying , YET you reject it ?

The man , that came up with the correct Interpretation , about approx. 20 years ago !

Only Dispensationlist will understand what 1 Cor 15:8 really , means , so , do not get upset as you have not yet heard it , as it has another solution of the " 12 in and the 12 Out controversy , and why Jews lose their Identity in the Bosy of Christ , as Acts 2 has no CLUE !!

If Israel was not set aside , why was Acts 2:17 STOPPED dead in it's TRACKS ?

Where do you see Israel being SAVED ? Rom 11:26 and many others !!

DAN P

andyc

The man , that came up with the correct Interpretation , about approx. 20 years ago !

Only Dispensationlist will understand what 1 Cor 15:8 really , means , so , do not get upset as you have not yet heard it , as it has another solution of the " 12 in and the 12 Out controversy , and why Jews lose their Identity in the Bosy of Christ , as Acts 2 has no CLUE !!

You're not understanding what it means, and dictating what Paul is saying because hyper dispensationalism is your agenda.

It wasn't.

It's a figure of speech. Paul had spent time in his letter to the Romans explaining that they are not all Israel who are Israel. But for the sake of those believing Jews in the time Paul is talking about, National Israel will be forgiven for the sin of rejecting the messiah and rebelling.

Mark 1:5

And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.

Obviously all were not baptized, it is a figure of speech like Rom 11:26.

DAN P

You're not understanding what it means, and dictating what Paul is saying because hyper dispensationalism is your agenda.

It wasn't.

It's a figure of speech. Paul had spent time in his letter to the Romans explaining that they are not all Israel who are Israel. But for the sake of those believing Jews in the time Paul is talking about, National Israel will be forgiven for the sin of rejecting the messiah and rebelling.

Mark 1:5

And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.

Obviously all were not baptized, it is a figure of speech like Rom 11:26.

Hi , so Rom 11:26 is a Figure of Speech ??

What is the protocol , that you use for recognizing " a Figure of Speech ."

Well , I do declare , BUT is Acts 2:1-38 not a FIGURE of SPEECH .":rotfl::rotfl:

DAN P

Last edited:

andyc

Hi , so Rom 11:26 is a Figure of Speech ??

What is the procotal , that you use for recognizing " a Figure of Speech ."

Well , I do declare , BUT is Acts 2:1-38 not a FIGURE of SPEECH ."

DAN P

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel

So, from this, who's saved?

All Israel?

All Israel minus the not all Israel who are Israel?

Conclusion = "All Israel" is a figure of speech.

DAN P

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel

So, from this, who's saved?

All Israel?

All Israel minus the not all Israel who are Israel?

Conclusion = "All Israel" is a figure of speech.

Hi , and expected you to say that the whole bible is a " figure of Speech " and solve your whole problem and also for those who say Jesus is not God !!

dan p

andyc

Hi , and expected you to say that the whole bible is a " figure of Speech " and solve your whole problem and also for those who say Jesus is not God !!

dan p

You didn't answer the valid question.
When you cannot answer, you turn on the person. Standard mad behavior.

revpete

DAN P

Hi,

I do not reject 1 Cor 15:8 just your interpretation of it! So, the correct understanding of the verse only come to light about 20yrs ago? This is very dangerous indeed Dan! Only dispensationalists will understand? Your language is cultish to say the least! You have the light and all those who differ in their view are in darkness 😮.

You sound like a gnostic: we have the special knowledge everyone else is not privy to the revelation. As for your interpretation of Acts 2:17, I think a few thousand Messianic Jews would disagree with you on that one.

I agree that Israel has been set aside (as a nation) until the fullness of the Gentiles have come in but that does not mean that no Jew can be saved, if that's what your saying. God's program concerning his ancient covenant people is on hold (as part of His Sovereign plan) as He is now primarily dealing with His church in which there is no Jew or Gentile, male or female but all are one in Christ.

You have so far said nothing that is scripturally convincing to substantiate your premise. No, all the gifts stand. Whilst I agree that there is much abuse and misuse of them, that does not mean that they have ceased.

Tell me more about this man who supposedly came up with the correct interpretation of 1 Cor 15:8 please.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Hi,

I do not reject 1 Cor 15:8 just your interpretation of it! So, the correct understanding of the verse only come to light about 20yrs ago? This is very dangerous indeed Dan! Only dispensationalists will understand? Your language is cultish to say the least! You have the light and all those who differ in their view are in darkness 😮.
👤

Hi , so then say what it means in your brand of theology , Acts 2 ??

As 1 Cor 13:8-11 says , you put away CHILDISH or INFANTS things away and and Mature in Grace !!

dan p

DAN P

Thanks Dan. However, it may have been all in the flesh for them ie those you spoke to but that does not mean that they are all false.

I agree with your statement concerning the verbs. When Paul said to watch him and follow him as their example we must ask: Did Paul speak in tongues? We answer, yes he did! 1Cor 14:18. Are you then saying that the gift of speaking in tongues has ceased and all such utterances today are of the flesh or worse?

Pete 👤

Hi and I made a mistake , as the Indicative Mood means it is a FACT !!

My own mother , said it was of the Flesh !!

I person who wrote the 1 COR 15:8 answer for when Paul was saved , saw it's answer , in 1989 , and lives in Indiana which solves the 12 In and 12 OUT problem and my daughter spotted it before I did !!

dan p