ECT what will PENTECOSTALS DO ABOUT , Acts 1:6 ?

DAN P

Hi to all and Pentecostals are all over the bible , like a car on ICE on the road with no explanation or Righty Dividing anything and are very BRAZEN in they Intrepretation and no Scholarship what so ever !!

In Acts 1:6 " Lord , IF at this time are you RESTORING the Kingdom to Israel ???

#1 , The first verb tense is in the , " were come together " is in the Past Tense and is done with !!

#2 , The Second verb tense is in the IMPERFECT TENSE , meaning that this question was going on in Past Time and then STOPPED !!

#3 , The Fourth verb " Restore Again " at this Present time !!

The Jew and disciples in Jesus times were looking for the restoration of Israel Kingdom and NOT the MYSTERY that Paul was to preach whatsoever !

In verse 7 Jesus tells His disciples , it is not for you to know when this Kingdom will be restored and Pentecostals keep TRYING to bring back Pentecost with there speaking in GIBBERISH instead of real Languages !

The QUESTION then for Pentecostals , when is this KINGDOM giong to be Restored ??:jolly::jolly:

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi to all and Pentecostals are all over the bible , like a car on ICE on the road with no explanation or Righty Dividing anything and are very BRAZEN in they Intrepretation and no Scholarship what so ever !!

In Acts 1:6 " Lord , IF at this time are you RESTORING the Kingdom to Israel ???

#1 , The first verb tense is in the , " were come together " is in the Past Tense and is done with !!

#2 , The Second verb tense is in the IMPERFECT TENSE , meaning that this question was going on in Past Time and then STOPPED !!

The Jew and disciples in Jesus times were looking for the restoration of Israel Kingdom and NOT the MYSTERY that Paul was to preach whatsoever !

In verse 7 Jesus tells His disciples , it is not for you to know when this Kingdom will be restored and Pentecostals keep TRYING to bring back Pentecost with there speaking in GIBBERISH instead of real Languages !

The QUESTION then for Pentecostals , when is this KINGDOM giong to be Restored ??:jolly::jolly:

dan p

in Revelation 10:7 - problem with denomination ? it is GOING to be restored. not GIONG ! - :rotfl:

oatmeal

dan p

After

I Thessalonians 4:13-18,

I John 3:2

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is

I Corinthians 13:10-12

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA - what are you talking about ? what do you mean ? Acts 1:6 - what about it ?

Most draw a meaning from "restore again" that the future Kingdom will be like those of the past. It will not be.

It will be greater than light is to day, and having not Jew and Gentile distinction in it whatever.

There will be for a time still mortal nations outside the Kingdom of God if they want to stay outside that is.

Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

DAN P

Most draw a meaning from "restore again" that the future Kingdom will be like those of the past. It will not be.
s.

Hi , so try and explain Matt 17:10 and 11 , " And His disciples asked Him saying , why do the Scribes that Elias MUST FIRST COME !!

Verse 11 , And Jesus answered and said unto them , ELIAS truly shall first come and RESTORE all things !!

Be HONEST , when will that happen ??

The problem that your Theology has , THINGS have to be Restored Becuase that have been TORN DOWN !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

SPIN that away , BRAZEN ONE !!

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi , so try and explain Matt 17:10 and 11 , " And His disciples asked Him saying , why do the Scribes that Elias MUST FIRST COME !!

Verse 11 , And Jesus answered and said unto them , ELIAS truly shall first come and RESTORE all things !!

Be HONEST , when will that happen ??

The problem that your Theology has , THINGS have to be Restored Becuase that have been TORN DOWN !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

SPIN that away , BRAZEN ONE !!

DAN P

Restoring a building as it was, is not the meaning you should have.

Reconstitute is a building of a whole new dimension.

If you care to read the book of Lamentations you will see that Zion was only Zion when the Lord was there in that kingdom, now destroyed.

The "shekinah" glory had departed the Temple, but the new Temple is not made of stone, but is built on the foundation of Christ and the foundation laid by the Apostles and the we the believers are the living stones of it.

While we can say the NT Temple is not made of stone, it is however made up of living people,

AND NEVER will the LORD return to a temple or temples of stone.

The only ones in the world who will endeavor to build or support the building of temples of stone will be rebellious children of unbelief.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

dan p

to take one verse and break it down, then dismiss a denomination is unfair. i'm pretty sure that's not what most pentecostal's speak in tongues about. maybe there have been people that speak in tongues that aren't pentecostal. later in Acts it explains alot more about The Holy Spirit speaking through people, translaters and prophets. just because i can't do it, i don't dismiss an entire belief system. i believe what The Bible says, not other people's analysis of one verse taken out of context. personally, i believe everything should be communicated in the language that the audience understands. otherwise, it alienates the listeners and seems unnecessary. i mean, why don't other denominations of Christians speak in tongues in their churches ? i believe that people do fake it. for different reasons, i'm sure. a multitude of people "faking it" causes the truly "Blessed" people to be ridiculed that are really hearing from God. we can't know for sure and it's increasingly difficult to trust people. so i know where you're coming from, as i trust In God. He knows the selfish people that fake it - which, to me is technically Blasphemy. that fact alone SHOULD prevent anyone from spouting bogus jibberish. however SELF - selfishness (pride, ego, greed, lust, power, money, violence etc.) ALL Selfishness: SELF. it's disgusting that people pretend IN A CHURCH. i don't get upset because the folks that do it, know. and God knows. - :patrol:

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I do not speak in tongues, nor do I believe in a future restoration of anything prior to the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Such is nonsense . .

There is no need for any kind of restoration of the old, when one believes Jesus Christ has fulfilled all things promised and has brought in the NEW!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not speak in tongues, nor do I believe in a future restoration of anything prior to the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Such is nonsense . .

There is no need for any kind of restoration of the old, when one believes Jesus Christ has fulfilled all things promised and has brought in the NEW!!!

You have not worked it all out Nang.

49:19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.
Isa 49:20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
Isa 49:21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?
Isa 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
Isa 49:23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
Isa 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
Isa 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
Isa 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You have not worked it all out Nang.

49:19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.
Isa 49:20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
Isa 49:21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?
Isa 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
Isa 49:23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
Isa 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
Isa 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
Isa 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

hi Lazy. did you just get home ? been drinkin ? just woke up ? just kiddin' how YOU doin' ? :cool:

revpete

Dan, a question: Why do you hate Pentecostals? I can understand you hating Pentecostalism but not the people themselves. 😟

Pete 👤

DAN P

Dan, a question: Why do you hate Pentecostals? I can understand you hating Pentecostalism but not the people themselves. 😟

Pete 👤

Hi , and as you said , I dislike there theology and not them as they are Enemies of the Cross of Christ , Phil 3:17 and Rom 16:17 and 18 !!

I like having you all around as Iron sharpeth Iron and it has lifted me up in my understand , bibically !!

Remember I use to be one of them and everything they believed is still very confusing !!

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi , and as you said , I dislike there theology and not them as they are Enemies of the Cross of Christ , Phil 3:17 and Rom 16:17 and 18 !!

I like having you all around as Iron sharpeth Iron and it has lifted me up in my understand , bibically !!

Remember I use to be one of them and everything they believed is still very confusing !!

dan p

You used to be one of them and it is still very confusing?? I bet they weren't confused.

Interesting contradiction.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

dan p

You talk gibberish in english