What is the Gospel?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Give it up, JR. The Bible says plainly that Jesus came with grace. You try to change it to say Jesus came gracefully.

Just believe the scriptures, they are the truth.

The good news is Jesus.

Don't you know that?

Where does the Bible say Jesus TAUGHT grace? Where does the Bible record Jesus saying the word "grace"?

If you cannot show me, then you cannot claim that Jesus taught the same as Paul, because Paul taught grace.

"Coming with grace" DOES NOT MEAN "teaching grace." You can't make it mean that. Stop avoiding my question.

Where does the Bible record Jesus teaching grace?

God's Truth

Where does the Bible say Jesus TAUGHT grace? Where does the Bible record Jesus saying the word "grace"?

If you cannot show me, then you cannot claim that Jesus taught the same as Paul, because Paul taught grace.

"Coming with grace" DOES NOT MEAN "teaching grace." You can't make it mean that. Stop avoiding my question.

Grace is forgiveness of sins through Jesus.

The Jews used to have to sacrifice animals.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Grace is forgiveness of sins through Jesus.

The Jews used to have to sacrifice animals.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all.
Where does Jesus say the word grace?

Answer my questions.

God's Truth

Why does the Bible NEVER record Jesus as using the word GRACE? Not even ONCE.

Jesus is the good news and he came with grace.

That is what the scriptures say.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Mark 1:14
[ Jesus Announces the Good News ] After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

Acts 5:42
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12
But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36
You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20
Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

glorydaz

That didn't prove your assertion. Jesus's words contain no caveat.

Well, you're an unbeliever. It's not as though I expect you to agree with any of my assertions.

Paul's words are Jesus', through revelation, after He rose from the dead, and the "caveat" is the Gospel of Grace. Ephesians 6:19

Gal. 1:11-12 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Saved by Grace through FAITH.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

Is that what Jesus preached when He walked among us?

Where did He preach GRACE?

How about you answer those questions, instead of just complaining.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I gave you scriptures that say Jesus came with grace.

You need to believe.
And I told you that those verses do not answer my question, because they do not show Jesus teaching grace.

Where does the Bible record Jesus teaching or saying the word grace?

You need to answer my question. Every post you go without doing so shows that you cannot, because if you did, then you would be contradicting yourself when you say "Paul taught what Jesus taught," because Paul taught grace, but Jesus did not.

You cannot answer my questions because you are intellectually dishonest. I know this because you refuse to answer simple and direct questions that are extremely easy to answer, yet you always try to squirm away from them by trying to divert the attention away from yourself, or by bringing up topics or points that have nothing to do with what you are being asked.

GT, stop being intellectually dishonest, and answer my question.

Where in the Bible is Jesus recorded to be teaching or to have said the word grace?

glorydaz

Exactly. As if the difference wasn't obvious enough just through the hearing.

GT and others like her are forever stuck on the wrong side of the Cross where man does the work out of fear of God's wrath. "If I don't forgive, I won't be forgiven." "If I don't obey, I won't be saved." "I must be baptised, I must repent of my sins or they won't be forgiven. I must do this that and the other. Always "I" and "MY DOING".

Then the blood was shed, then the way was opened for man to come freely to the throne of Grace.

Still, they insist it cannot be. It's too good to BELIEVE. :sigh: