What is the express image of God?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The text reads this way;

Genesis 1:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

The Creation
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

It does not say that God used a spirit. It says that God did it.

keypurr

The text reads this way;

Genesis 1:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

The Creation
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

It does not say that God used a spirit. It says that God did it.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Who or What is the Spirit of God?

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Christ was that Spirit of God BR.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Again BR, I believe that Christ is that Spirit of God in Gen 1

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Christ, not Jesus, was at the creation and he was GIVEN the power from his creator God.

God created all through Christ, not Jesus. Jesus is the body God prepared for the son he sent from heaven.

Jesus Christ is the joining of the spiritual and flesh son of God. Christ became flesh in Jesus.

You should use "one" more often.
Sometimes we worship the anointed one.
Heb 1:6 says that angels worship Jesus Christ
And in Psalm 148:2 it says that angels worship God

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Who or What is the Spirit of God?

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Christ was that Spirit of God BR.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Again BR, I believe that Christ is that Spirit of God in Gen 1
The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit and He did not create. We are specifically told that God created through the Son. You are very confused and have let this spirit theory perplex you. Christ is not that Spirit of God you believe him to be. Hope you get things straightened out soon.

keypurr

You should use "one" more often.

Sometimes we worship the anointed one.

Heb 1:6 says that angels worship Jesus Christ

And in Psalm 148:2 it says that angels worship God

Jesus became the Christ, Jesus Christ. At one time there was not Jesus, only Christ.
Christ is second only to his Father. But he is not our God, he tells us that his Father is.

keypurr

The Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit and He did not create. We are specifically told that God created through the Son. You are very confused and have let this spirit theory perplex you. Christ is not that Spirit of God you believe him to be. Hope you get things straightened out soon.

I disagree, the Spirit of God is Christ. Note the uppercase S in Spirit. It says nothing about the Holy Spirit. I give you the revelation that has been given to me. Do what you wish with it BR.
I will pray that you get to see my words and what it means to the false trinity God.

Spirit of God is Christ, the express image of the spirit Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I disagree, the Spirit of God is Christ. Note the uppercase S in Spirit. It says nothing about the Holy Spirit. I give you the revelation that has been given to me. Do what you wish with it BR.
I will pray that you get to see my words and what it means to the false trinity God.

Sorry Keypurr, Jesus Christ is a single person, not two. You are in idolatry. I hope that you come to see that before it is too late.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Jesus became the Christ, Jesus Christ. At one time there was not Jesus, only Christ.
Christ is second only to his Father. But he is not our God, he tells us that his Father is.

He ought to be your master
Matthew 23:8 says that Jesus Christ is the "ONE MASTER"
And Malachi 1:6 says that the "ONE MASTER" is God

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Confused...saying the opposite to the scripture which says Christ is the form of God, that is He is the tangible of what is intangible...the visible of the invisible God.

keypurr

He ought to be your master
Matthew 23:8 says that Jesus Christ is the "ONE MASTER"
And Malachi 1:6 says that the "ONE MASTER" is God

1Co_8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Who should I follow, you or Paul?

keypurr

Confused...saying the opposite to the scripture which says Christ is the form of God, that is He is the tangible of what is intangible...the visible of the invisible God.

Hi Totton, I have posted many time that Christ is a form of God. Notice I did not say Jesus, I said Christ. Being a form of God does not mean that he is the most high friend, it means that he is a god for he has been given the fullness of the Father. God the Father created everything through his Christ. Jesus, the flesh son, is not the true son that God SENT. Christ is the son that came down to dwell in Jesus. Remember the Dove friend. That is when Jesus became the Christ.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Christ is my Master and my Lord, but he is not my God.
I have the same God my Lord has.
The Christians have one savior, not two
Acts 4:12 says that Jesus Christ is the "ONE SAVIOR"
And Isaiah 45:21 says that the "ONE SAVIOR" is God

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
1Co_8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Who should I follow, you or Paul?

Christians bow to the Lord, not me nor Paul
Philippians 2:10 says that Every Knee must bow to Jesus Christ
And Isaiah 45:23 says that Every Knee must bow to God