What is the express image of God?

lifeisgood

I believe that they were ONE AFTER the anointing. The dove landed and then God declared that this was his son. I think the dove represents the spirit Christ. Christ became flesh at that time.

Consider that one was spiritual that took the form of flesh.

Antichrist is one who does not believe that Christ came flesh.

Oh, keypurr, you have decided to leave the truth for a nonsense of your own doing.

Let me see if I understand your new light, given to you by an angel of light at one time when you were not looking for this new light you are propagating that only you have:
so at one time your savior was two and then he was morphed (he did not have the power to do the morphing himself) into one and a spirit said that your savior now is a possessed flesh by a christ spirit given to him at the time of his water baptism.​

I do not have enough faith to believe your light.
It takes too much energy.

It is so much easier to believe what the Bible says:
God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

Last edited:

lifeisgood

I believe that they were ONE AFTER the anointing. The dove landed and then God declared that this was his son. I think the dove represents the spirit Christ. Christ became flesh at that time.

Consider that one was spiritual that took the form of flesh.

Antichrist is one who does not believe that Christ came flesh.

Jesus the Christ said while on earth: "And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began" (John 17:5).

Jesus the Christ is in heaven RIGHT NOW.

If you were in His presence, you would see, like Thomas, the scars in His hands and His side just like those who saw Him go through walls and closed doors and would bow down to Him as God and Lord.

Jesus the Christ the SAME today, and yesterday, and for ever (Hebrews 13:8)

Jesus the Christ has ALWAYS been! (past tense)
Jesus the Christ is ALWAYS being! (present tense)
Jesus the Christ will ALWAYS be! (future tense)

Jesus the Christ is not a possessed flesh as you propagate.

Jesus the Christ last name is God!
The Father's last name is God!
The Holy Spirit last name is God!

Hebrews 13:9 --- Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

The angel of light that came to you has spoiled your meat, keypurr.

keypurr

Jesus the Christ said while on earth: "And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began" (John 17:5).

Jesus the Christ is in heaven RIGHT NOW.

If you were in His presence, you would see, like Thomas, the scars in His hands and His side just like those who saw Him go through walls and closed doors and would bow down to Him as God and Lord.

Jesus the Christ the SAME today, and yesterday, and for ever (Hebrews 13:8)

Jesus the Christ has ALWAYS been! (past tense)

Jesus the Christ is ALWAYS being! (present tense)

Jesus the Christ will ALWAYS be! (future tense)

Jesus the Christ is not a possessed flesh as you propagate.

Jesus the Christ last name is God!

The Father's last name is God!

The Holy Spirit last name is God!

Hebrews 13:9 --- Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

The angel of light that came to you has spoiled your meat, keypurr.

So much to learn, so little time to learn it. I suggest you get started.

You fail to see the man Jesus and the spirit Christ. Jesus was born into the world that was made through Christ. They became one at the anointing of Jesus. Jesus is my Master, he is my Lord, he is my teacher, he is my saviour. BUT HE IS NOT MY GOD. Has told me that his God is the only true God. His words, not mine. Yet you overlook them to follow what man has jammed down your throats. Your trinity is a misconception of scripture. The Apostles did not worship a Trinity, why do you?

Christ, the spirit son of God had glory before he came. He is firstborn of all CREATURES. Col 1:15 KJV. Creatures, not God. He was given the fullness of the Father so he is a god, a form of God, but most assuredly not God. He is the son of the most high. His God elevated him to Lord of all creation. I am not taken away from his holiness or power. But he is not his Father. He has a God, his Father does not. Huge difference friend.

I love the Christ that came and brought light to us and then suffered as a man on the cross for us. But in my heart I know that his God is my God. I can not discredit my God and make Christ as high as his Father who is far greater.

keypurr

Oh, keypurr, you have decided to leave the truth for a nonsense of your own doing.

Let me see if I understand your new light, given to you by an angel of light at one time when you were not looking for this new light you are propagating that only you have:
so at one time your savior was two and then he was morphed (he did not have the power to do the morphing himself) into one and a spirit said that your savior now is a possessed flesh by a christ spirit given to him at the time of his water baptism.​

I do not have enough faith to believe your light.
It takes too much energy.

It is so much easier to believe what the Bible says:
God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

I do not recall using the term Angel of Light, but I do think the Holy Spirit was involved.

Show me in scripture the words God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

There is a gap between churchman and a Christian. Christians follow Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not recall using the term Angel of Light, but I do think the Holy Spirit was involved.

Show me in scripture the words God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

There is a gap between churchman and a Christian. Christians follow Christ.
Acts 5:3-4 Modern English Version (MEV)

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to deceive the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the proceeds of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, was it not your own? And when it was sold, was it not under your authority? Why have you conceived this deed in your heart? You did not lie to men, but to God.”

keypurr

Acts 5:3-4 Modern English Version (MEV)

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to deceive the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the proceeds of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, was it not your own? And when it was sold, was it not under your authority? Why have you conceived this deed in your heart? You did not lie to men, but to God.”

Lying to an agent of God is like lying to God himself.

Most try to use this verse to prove that the Holy Spirit is God, that is false. The Holy Spirit is the power God uses to do his will, not a person of a godhead.

But that is another thread to ponder over.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lying to an agent of God is like lying to God himself.

Most try to use this verse to prove that the Holy Spirit is God, that is false. The Holy Spirit is the power God uses to do his will, not a person of a godhead.

But that is another thread to ponder over.

He is not an agent of God. Peter calls Him God. Do you deny it?

keypurr

The topic of this thread is
To understand this one must give it a prayerful study.
Seek the truth, who is the express image?
Over 2000 posts and still folks do not see the answer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yet, you do not have the knowledge to disprove me.

Back up your statement GM.

Prove me wrong for all the world to see.

Your the clanging symbol GM, clang, clang clang is all you do.

Use your intellectual powers to discredit my thoughts.

In other words, put up or shut up. You only make yourself look bad.

It's an impossibility to disprove a "theory/fantasy" because it's
subjective to the person whom the "delusion" belongs.