What is the Doctrine of Demons? 1 Timothy 4:1.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am one of the few on the Forum that have the truth.

There are many on the Forum like yourself that have the religion of man.

I thought you said that law is religion.

Paul said, "Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Bear one another’s burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ." (Galatians 6:1-2)

Evidently Christ has a religion since he has a law ... a law you know nothing about.

:rip:

Robert Pate

Banned
My point is to point out the point of Paul discussing doctrines of demons. So can you articulate what Paul is writing to Timothy about in what we call the third chapter?

This is what Paul said to Timothy in 1 Timothy 4:1.

"Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the last times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and the doctrines of devils."

This has already happened and is happening now. Any doctrine that does not promote the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is the doctrine of demons.

fishrovmen

This is what Paul said to Timothy in 1 Timothy 4:1.

"Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the last times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and the doctrines of devils."

This has already happened and is happening now. Any doctrine that does not promote the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is the doctrine of demons.

I'll ask a third time about the third chapter. What is Paul writing to Timothy about in the third chapter of 1 Timothy?