What is the Doctrine of Demons? 1 Timothy 4:1.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is a lot of demonic teaching going on, on this Forum.

To teach that God predestinates people to heaven or to hell is NOT of God. It is of man and of the devil.

To teach that Jesus did NOT atone for the sins of the world is about as demonic as it gets.

To teach that Jesus did NOT victoriously defeat sin, death and the devil is demonic.

To teach that Jesus is NOT God in the flesh is of the devil.

To teach that fallen man must do good works to be saved, is of the devil.

To say or do anything that undermines the saving work of Jesus Christ is of the devil.

I said
People misunderstand predestination. God didn't predestine each person. God predestined Christianity.
PRE-DESTINED (CHRISTIANITY IS WHAT IS PRE-DESTINED)

Rom 8:29
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Heb 5:7-10
7 who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
9 And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
10 called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Calvinist doctrine of predestination is designed by Satan himself to cause people to lose faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ.

Because Calvinism IS the Gospel, it convicts and offends. Your belief does not- instead of being a sword, it is a big, decorative pillow that looks nice and has no use :wave2:

beloved57

Squeaky

I said
People misunderstand predestination. God didn't predestine each person. God predestined Christianity.
PRE-DESTINED (CHRISTIANITY IS WHAT IS PRE-DESTINED)

False statement not found in scripture!

Robert Pate

Banned
Any religion like yours that denies Christ Blood saved them He shed it for is a demon inspired religion.

That is a false statement. Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the whole world, Hebrews 2:9. Salvation has been provided for everyone, so that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved' Romans 10:13.

beloved57

That is a false statement. Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the whole world, Hebrews 2:9. Salvation has been provided for everyone, so that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved' Romans 10:13.

False statement and denial of the Saving power of Christ blood!

Robert Pate

Banned
False statement and denial of the Saving power of Christ blood!

If the scripture offends your phony God you call it false. Maybe you should write your own Bible. That way you could leave out the words, Whosoever, All men, Everyone, The world.

beloved57

If the scripture offends your phony God you call it false. Maybe you should write your own Bible. That way you could leave out the words, Whosoever, All men, Everyone, The world.

You still deny that Christ Blood saved them He shed it for!

Robert Pate

Banned
You still deny that Christ Blood saved them He shed it for!

More false accusations.

How many times have I quoted 1 John 2:2 that says, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only , but also FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" Does that sound like I don't believe that the blood of Jesus did not atone for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD?

beloved57

More false accusations.

How many times have I quoted 1 John 2:2 that says, "And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only , but also FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" Does that sound like I don't believe that the blood of Jesus did not atone for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD?

No False accusation.Say you dont teach that sinners Christ shed His blood for wind up lost in hell!

Robert Pate

Banned
No False accusation.Say you dont teach that sinners Christ shed His blood for wind up lost in hell!

"But as many as received him (Jesus) to them gave he the power to become the Son's of God" John 1:12.

Jesus believed in the free will of man.