What is the Doctrine of Demons? 1 Timothy 4:1.

beloved57

Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world.

"And he is a propitiation for our sins: and not ours only, but for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" 1 John 2:2.

You deny that Christ death saved them He died for. That is denying that He's the Saviour. That is because you believe mans freewill is the Saviour, don't you? Tell the truth!

beloved57

Where have I ever said that my faith is my savior?

Faith cannot save. The only thing that saves is Jesus Christ. Not our faith.
Hey man, go ahead and admit it, your freewill is your savior. You dont believe Christ death alone saved anyone. You teach salvation by the freewill of man. Thats who you call your saviour ! Confess it, say mans freewill is his saviour not Jesus Christ !

Robert Pate

Banned
Hey man, go ahead and admit it, your freewill is your savior. You dont believe Christ death alone saved anyone. You teach salvation by the freewill of man. Thats who you call your saviour ! Confess it, say mans freewill is his saviour not Jesus Christ !

Everyone has a freewill. All can believe and have faith in Christ and his Gospel. Did you not chose Calvinism? I by my own free will have rejected Calvinism. Teaching that man does not have a free will is teaching a lie.

beloved57

Everyone has a freewill. All can believe and have faith in Christ and his Gospel. Did you not chose Calvinism? I by my own free will have rejected Calvinism. Teaching that man does not have a free will is teaching a lie.

Dont you believe your freewill is your saviour from sin ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Is that your excuse for being abusive?

If you perceive heretics as being your enemy, then you are expected to love them.

I don't hate anyone nor do I have any enemies, only the ones that hate me because I try to tell them the truth.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
What? Jesus is a God-man because Mary wasn't human?

Angels don't procreate so if Mary wasn't human she must have been God-woman.

Cool. I never heard that claim before.
Too much positive suggestions. You tease.
Man being born without a sperm is a complete different ballgame and yet you try to explain what man is from a stand alone egg without a sperm. All you have is imaginations and you try to get us to believe it.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Too much positive suggestions. You tease.
Man being born without a sperm is a complete different ballgame and yet you try to explain what man is from a stand alone egg without a sperm. All you have is imaginations and you try to get us to believe it.

Like Bill C. said, "I did not have sex with that woman."

The holy Spirit did not need intercourse nor sperm to impregnate little Miss Mary who had a Lamb.

In fact, the holy Spirit did not need intercourse nor sperm to create the first human. Imagine that.

It's just how he rolls.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Like Bill C. said, "I did not have sex with that woman."

The holy Spirit did not need intercourse nor sperm to impregnate little Miss Mary who had a Lamb.

In fact, the holy Spirit did not need intercourse nor sperm to create the first human. Imagine that.

It's just how he rolls.
Spirit has no physical form

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Spirit has no physical form

:duh: Is that because the Spirit body is non-material? Non-material means not physical, not composed of atoms.

But we know without doubt that we are the physical representation of the Father's spirit body.