What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit does not make anyone righteous. The Holy Spirit is God's mark of ownership and is our comforter to help us get through life. All that posses the Holy Spirit are complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

You say the Holy Spirit does not make us righteous, when it is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God who cleans/washes us of the sins we repent of?!

Oh yeah, you said Jesus doesn't wash away our sins. LOL

God's Truth

Our obedience leads us to righteousness see Romans 6:16.

We are righteous because we obey the perfect law see Romans 2:13.

We do what is right; therefore, we are righteous see 1 John 3:12.

The righteous requirements of the law are fully met in me and all those saved, those who live according to the Spirit, See Romans 8:4.

Righteous acts see Revelation 19:8

We are to offer the parts of our body to Him as instruments of righteousness. Romans 6:13

We are under control of righteousness Romans 6:20

We are to live a righteous life James 1:20

Righteous for what we do James 2:21, 25

Robert Pate

Banned
"Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous." (1 John 3:7)

Do you practice righteousness?

No one posses the righteousness of Christ. If you did you would be in heaven. you are not there are you?

Robert Pate

Banned
Our obedience leads us to righteousness see Romans 6:16.

We are righteous because we obey the perfect law see Romans 2:13.

We do what is right; therefore, we are righteous see 1 John 3:12.

The righteous requirements of the law are fully met in me and all those saved, those who live according to the Spirit, See Romans 8:4.

Righteous acts see Revelation 19:8

We are to offer the parts of our body to Him as instruments of righteousness. Romans 6:13

We are under control of righteousness Romans 6:20

We are to live a righteous life James 1:20

Righteous for what we do James 2:21, 25

We are righteous only "In Christ" we are not there yet.

You make a liar out of Paul, John and Isaiah.

God's Truth

We are righteous only "In Christ" we are not there yet.

You make a liar out of Paul, John and Isaiah.

We are not in Christ? The saved are not in Christ?!

You are so ignorant.

These scriptures prove that the saved are put IN CHRIST:

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

God's Truth

No one is in heaven yet. The resurrection has not happened yet, 1 Corinthians 15:52.

You are so ignorant, for at the resurrection is when those who were in heaven will come up and be resurrected. lol
No one is going to live in heaven AFTER the resurrection.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are so ignorant, for at the resurrection is when those who were in heaven will come up and be resurrected. lol
No one is going to live in heaven AFTER the resurrection.

You are Bible illiterate. You believe that the there are people in heaven that will come down to be resurrected. Where does it say that?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No one posses the righteousness of Christ. If you did you would be in heaven. you are not there are you?

"He condemned sin in the flesh that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit." (Romans 8:3-4)

God's Truth

You are Bible illiterate. You believe that the there are people in heaven that will come down to be resurrected. Where does it say that?

I will show you, but first show me where people go to heaven AFTER the resurrection!

You have a lot of nerve calling me Bible literate. You said Jesus doesn't wash us!

Robert Pate

Banned
I will show you, but first show me where people go to heaven AFTER the resurrection!

You have a lot of nerve calling me Bible literate. You said Jesus doesn't wash us!

Washing is symbolic for justification. You want to avoid the doctrine of justification because it is about the Gospel that you hate.

God's Truth

Robert, you say so many things wrong.

Give up the teaching and start listening and learning, after you obey and repent.

You aren't going to get any knowledge and wisdom unless you repent.

God's Truth

[04-07, 08:23] God's Truth: Jesus' blood washes us from sin, and you said it doesn't. You cannot get out of that falseness so easy.
[04-07, 08:22] Robert Pate: You don't have a clue as to what it means to be justified by faith.

[04-07, 08:20] God's Truth: 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin.
[04-07, 08:20] God's Truth: I can hardly believe you said that.

[04-07, 08:18] Robert Pate: Jesus doesn't wash. He justifies by his life, death and resurrection.

[04-07, 08:13] God's Truth: The righteousness of Jesus means Jesus washed me.

Did you forget, Robert? You said Jesus does NOT wash us.

God's Truth

Here are some more odd things from Robert Pate:

Its not about works or obedience either.

The truth of the matter is that you cannot live by faith alone. You have to perform or you do not think you are saved.

That is where Pate refers to obedience to God the same as a performer, like a circus animal.

Jesus says that he obeyed the Father and that is why he remains in the Father's love.

Here Pate says there is an evil time to obey!

Originally Posted by God's Truth
It is never evil to obey God.

Robert Pate: It is when you think that your obedience is going to save you.

Here is where RP says the Father is not the Savior:

God the Father is not the savior.

You sure say a lot of things that go against the Bible.

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior.

Psalm 24:5 They will receive blessing from the Lord and vindication from God their Savior.

Isaiah 45:21 Declare what is to be, present it— let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

...and MANY, MANY, more.

God's Truth

Robert Pate,

Was it not you who said you used to go to street corners and preach to drug addicts to believe in Jesus?

You preach here that we do not have to obey to get saved.

You preach that to heroin addicts and you have only harmed them.