Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The goat's name is Securi but that's not mentioned in the video.

How did you know?

HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

I don't even know with you telling me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Neither do I. That's why I've never had it.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

Interesting. Well, okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
THEY must have beamed the name into your head.

Shalom.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

musterion

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Ah, they have an amnesia ray, too.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ah, they have an amnesia ray, too.

Shalom.

I do not know what that is or what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because they zapped you with the Forget-o-Ray.

Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

ἁρπάζω harpázō is Koine Greek. The term was widely used prior to Christianity.
It means to violently snatch out of the way (like a child about to be run over by a vehicle).

Thanks for that extra info. "The violently snatch away" actually gives a much better view of what that will be like rather than what I had originally thought of just "catch away." It seems like when that time comes it might be more of a time sensitive point in the world when Jesus will snatch away His children right in the nick of time, as they say. It is a much deeper look into the picture of that day so thank you

popsthebuilder

Thanks for that extra info. "The violently snatch away" actually gives a much better view of what that will be like rather than what I had originally thought of just "catch away." It seems like when that time comes it might be more of a time sensitive point in the world when Jesus will snatch away His children right in the nick of time, as they say. It is a much deeper look into the picture of that day so thank you
If we delay the coming of Christ in our minds then when we see HIM it will be too late.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I am a Christian.
Today is Sunday, April 1, 2018

I do not understand what this thread is for.
Evidently it is for you and others to mock those whom you see as lower or less as opposed to attemtping to help in some way or not comment.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evidently it is for you and others to mock those whom you see as lower or less as opposed to attemtping to help in some way or not comment.

Huh? Where did that come from?