Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Aviv 16, evening and morning, night and day.

I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was born here. I am circumcised. I am a Torah Observant Jew.

Were you wanting to go to Israel to be circumcised? Or, do you want to be circumcised?

Can an uncircumcised person observe the Sabbath do you think? I am a Sabbath Observant Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob
No. I do not want to go there to be circumcised of the flesh.

I would like to get baptized somewhere though.

peace friend.

I hope you are feeling well on this symbolic day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No. I do not want to go there to be circumcised of the flesh.

I would like to get baptized somewhere though.

peace friend.

I hope you are feeling well on this symbolic day.

Shalom.

I can say that I likely do not observe your calendar as I observe the Jewish Calendar. We are in the month of Aviv.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

I can say that I likely do not observe your calendar as I observe the Jewish Calendar. We are in the month of Aviv.

Shalom.

Jacob
Cool man...cool....it doesn't matter what calendar you go by so much, I don't think.

It does matter that Jesus was taken up to GOD on this day.....not this exact day per say.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, Aviv 14.

I started a thread today. Where do I report that Securi is blocking me and wants me to pay money to open a support ticket?

Shalom.

Jacob
I do not know what you are talking about. Please explain.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Cool man...cool....it doesn't matter what calendar you go by so much, I don't think.

It does matter that Jesus was taken up to GOD on this day.....not this exact day per say.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

It is not about choosing a calendar. It is about going with the calendar God has for us in Torah, being Torah Observant.

As for your statement about Jesus being taken up to God, I do not agree.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There's more than one question that has been answered but none of them have been asked yet.

You are trolling you.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the first day of the week. I believe today is Aviv 16, counting from Rosh Chodesh but not having seen the new moon.

You may have misunderstood.

Do you mean that you do not understand the question, "Who is trolling you?"?

Saying you are trolling you does not accomplish anything I think. Let me know if you disagree and we can talk about it.

Shalom.

Jacob

musterion

Shalom.

You may have misunderstood.

Do you mean that you do not understand the question, "Who is trolling you?"?

Saying you are trolling you does not accomplish anything I think. Let me know if you disagree and we can talk about it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I don't understand.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're the goat.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about, but I was unable to play the video.

Shalom.

Jacob

musterion

Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about, but I was unable to play the video.

Shalom.

Jacob

I don't understand. The goat's name is not Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I disagree.

Correct.

Do not be afraid of sudden fear
Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;
For the LORD will be your confidence
And will keep your foot from being caught.

Proverbs 3:25-26

Best get a Windows expert to get rid of your computer virus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you are talking about. Please explain.

Shalom.

After I started the thread, a thread that I started, when I clicked on the link something about Securi came up.

Shalom.

Jacob