VICE documentary of the events here in Charlottesville

RealityJerk

Ya know what, you keep telling yourself that it's all the "liberals" fault if it makes you feel more cozy about stuff. It's as ignorant as it gets but hey, carry on listening to cranks who hate Jews and gays as well while you're at it and justify their apparent 'frustration' for it. You're just yet another blowhard that want's to attach labels to people and I've heard it a myriad times already. It's tiresome, it's intellectually bankrupt and it's downright boring to boot.

I see people as people, no divisions here doofus so go project that garbage elsewhere.

Just because someone hates Jews or homosexuals, doesn't make all of their opinions, automatically incorrect. Yes, you liberals, don't want to enforce immigration laws and continue whining about the police, supposedly victimizing blacks and other minorities. The reality is, that the police are just doing their job. If you liberals would stop violating our human and constitutional right to own a firearm, perhaps the good people of these innercity neighborhoods, would arm themselves and take their neighborhoods back from the street thugs. But of course, you can't allow that. The Sullivan Act of 1911, stripped all people in NYC, of their right to own and carry a firearm.

You liberals are destroying this country.

RealityJerk

I hate cowardly white supremists who drive their car full speed into a crowd. That's who I hate.

What are they saying that is true? In what ways does their message resonate with you?

I agree with you, I also hate the coward who plowed that vehicle into the crowd. I also hate the Antifa/BLM fascists, and all of their violence. I never made the broad brush, blanket statement that "their message" resonates with me. There are perhaps, certain elements to their message, grievances, complaints, that I agree with, but I don't, without qualification, absolutely agree with their message.

I already detailed, what I agree with above if you can't answer that question, from all of the above posts, then.:idunno:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Just because someone hates Jews or homosexuals, doesn't make all of their opinions, automatically incorrect. Yes, you liberals, don't want to enforce immigration laws and continue whining about the police, supposedly victimizing blacks and other minorities. The reality is, that the police are just doing their job. If you liberals would stop violating our human and constitutional right to own a firearm, perhaps the good people of these innercity neighborhoods, would arm themselves and take their neighborhoods back from the street thugs. But of course, you can't allow that. The Sullivan Act of 1911, stripped all people in NYC, of their right to own and carry a firearm.

If someone is so mindlessly full of ignorance and hate then that person's opinions are worth squat frankly. I'm not in the habit of respecting ignorance, hate or ill informed opinion and puerile bracketing. So take your 'oh so original' "you liberals" blather to someone who might have more patience to indulge it. If you give credence to wingnuts who spew hate about Jews and homosexuals then the only thing you're likely to get right is the time if your watch battery hasn't run out.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(scared little white supremacist whining about his fears)

You know what's even funnier? The way he was strutting before the trouble started:

Cantwell’s tearful pleas are even in stark contradiction with his comments to Vice reporter Elle Reeve, who interviewed him for her report on the rally.

Speaking of violence, Cantwell said “of course we’re capable, I’m carrying a pistol, I go to the gym all the time, I’m trying to make myself more capable of violence.”

Another citronella snowflake suddenly realizes his play-acting at being a man has consequences.

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

These marchers were also advocating taking their country back from the Jews, homosexuals, liberals, visible minorities, immigrants .....