VICE documentary of the events here in Charlottesville

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sure? If they have to..It's qualified, with necessity. You should be prepared to kill in self-defense or in defense of your family or even a stranger who's being brutalized, raped, assaulted. Provided that's what he meant, then I don't have any objections.

I don't think he meant in self defense.

You don't have to be a neo-Nazi, a white nationalist, or a white-supremacist to advocate self-defense.

What do you think of their opinions of Jews? Homosexuals?

RealityJerk

Then why did you say "his country" and "their country?"

If it's your country too, why didn't you say "our country?"

It's a matter of speech. Regardless, of whether this is or isn't my country, my opinion of his views, doesn't rely on me being or not being, an American. I'm an American Hispanic of Cuban/Spanish Basque heritage.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's a matter of speech. Regardless, of whether this is or isn't my country, my opinion of his views, doesn't rely on me being or not being, an American. I'm an American Hispanic of Cuban/Spanish Basque heritage.

It's an important matter of speech, leading me to ask you if you were European. Whether or not you're a citizen doesn't mean you're more or less entitled to your opinion, but it should be kind of expected that people who are citizens of a country use "my" and "our" when referring to it, not pronouns which indicate otherwise.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Regarding your views, I couldn't agree with you less.

RealityJerk

I don't think he meant in self defense.

You don't have to be a neo-Nazi, a white nationalist, or a white-supremacist to advocate self-defense.

What do you think of their opinions of Jews? Homosexuals?

Exactly..And if that's he meant, then I don't see a problem with it. You can come to your own conclusions, as to what he actually meant. I don't agree with his blanket hatred of Jews or people suffering from homosexuality. I don't have to agree with someone on every point, nor does someone have to be absolutely correct, for me to appreiciate their opinion. I see how the liberal, globalist agenda, is destroying Western covilization and undermining the rule of law in our country. The fascists, in my view, are the left wing liberals, who want to micromanage everyone's life with government and continue griping about white racism. There is plenty of black racism in this country.

Arthur Brain

Yep, that guy. I don't believe he's a true Nazi. He's just an angry, frustrated white guy, and I don't blame him for feeling that way, in light of what is happening in this country, to white males. I don't agree with everything these "Nazis" are saying, but I can see, I can understand, appreciate, why many white males are angry. That's just my honest, personal opinion on the matter.

Oh please, what exactly is "happening" to white males in 'your country'? Sick and tired of hearing this moaning rubbish about white men being persecuted or some such crap in the West. I'm a white bloke and I've got sod all to whine about and neither has this nut...

:freak:

RealityJerk

It's an important matter of speech, leading me to ask you if you were European. Whether or not you're a citizen doesn't mean you're more or less entitled to your opinion, but it should be kind of expected that people who are citizens of a country use "my" and "our" when referring to it, not pronouns which indicate otherwise.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Regarding your views, I couldn't agree with you less.

Well, thank you for the grammatical lesson, I'll make note of that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Exactly..And if that's he meant, then I don't see a problem with it. You can come to your own conclusions, as to what he actually meant. I don't agree with his blanket hatred of Jews or people suffering from homosexuality. I don't have to agree with someone on every point, nor does someone have to be absolutely correct, for me to appreiciate their opinion. I see how the liberal, globolist agenda, is destroying Western covilization and undermining the rule of law in our country. The fascists, in my view, are the left wing liberals, who want to micromanage everyone's life with government and continue griping about white racism. There is plenty of black racism in this country.

You do realize that the "liberal, globalist agenda" is driven largely by white people, and white-owned and operated corporations?

And there's no way on God's green earth that I'd walk alongside an admitted Nazi, white supremacist, white nationalist who espoused the views laid out by those men in that video.

When someone poisons the pond, you don't drink the water.

Arthur Brain

Exactly..And if that's he meant, then I don't see a problem with it. You can come to your own conclusions, as to what he actually meant. I don't agree with his blanket hatred of Jews or people suffering from homosexuality. I don't have to agree with someone on every point, nor does someone have to be absolutely correct, for me to appreiciate their opinion. I see how the liberal, globolist agenda, is destroying Western covilization and undermining the rule of law in our country. The fascists, in my view, are the left wing liberals, who want to micromanage everyone's life with government and continue griping about white racism. There is plenty of black racism in this country.

Well, he's not just a frustrated, whinging white guy then is he? If he hates Jews and homosexuals then he's a Nazi in all but uniform. Get a grip.

RealityJerk

Well, he's not just a frustrated, whinging white guy then is he? If he hates Jews and homosexuals then he's a Nazi in all but uniform. Get a grip.

I see, so if you don't like Jews or homosexuals, you're a genocidal maniac? Not liking Jews is the equivalent of wanting to eliminate them? I believe it's you, who needs to "get a grip". The liberals are destroying Europe, by allowing a flood of Middle Eastern and African immigrants into their country. Europeans, are losing their culture and identity, thanks to people like yourself.

In this country, whites are blamed for all of the evils in the black community. Every country in Latin America has immigration laws and enforces them. But of course, the US can't enforce its immigration laws, without being labeled "racist". In our country, only Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians, can be proud of their heritage, culture, history. Not whites. As soon as an Anglo expresses appreciating for the accomplishments of his forefathers, expresses a preference for his own customs, culture, values, he is labeled a bigot. I don't agree with that. So, it's you perhaps that needs to get a grip and wake up.

Arthur Brain

I see, so if you don't like Jews or homosexuals, you're a genocidal maniac? Not liking Jews is the equivalent of wanting to eliminate them? I believe it's you, who needs to "get a grip". The liberals are destroying Europe, by allowing a flood of Middle Eastern and African migrants into their country. European, are losing their culture and identity, thanks to people like yourself.

Anyone who espouses such is an ignorant, unintelligent, cretin at best and frankly, you don't sound much better. Nobody is "destroying" your culture, whatever that may happen to be. So stop being yet another pompous alarmist cos there's a plethora of em' already.

In this country, whites are blamed for all of the evils in the black community. Every country in Latin America has immigration laws and enforces them. But of course, the US, can't enforce its immigration laws, without being labeled "racist". In our country, only Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians, can be proud of their heritage, culture, history..Not whites. As soon as an Anglo, expresses appreciating for the accomplishments of his forefathers, expresses a preference for his own customs, culture, values, he is labeled a bigot. I don't agree with that. So, its you perhaps that needs to get a grip and wake up.

No, they aren't 'blamed for all the evils' so just quit with the whiny 'white persecution' crap. I live in a multicultural society as a white man and there's nothing to complain about. Go figure...

RealityJerk

:doh: you're good at dodging. :sozo: Do you condemn all these same groups or does a certain brand of hate resonate with you?

Sure, a certain brand of hate does resonate with me. Hate, in and of it self, isn't wrong. It's who, what, why, how you hate, that determines if your hate is wrong or right. What type of hate resonates with you? You hate something don't you? Why is your hate, more legitimate and correct than mine? What makes it so?

I can understand, why many white people are angry, at what is happening to our country. I don't completely agree, with everything these "Nazis" are saying, but I do recognize that some things they're saying, are true.

drbrumley

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Uh huh.

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4212d09ffbde

American Nazi Party chairman says Donald Trump presents ‘a real opportunity’ for movement
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/lead...tunity-for-us/

Evidently the guy doing most of the talking doesn't know that the white supremacist Alt Right Movement as well as the KKK and American Nazi Party were and still are huge Trump supporters (don't cha just hate ingrateful inbreds?).

:rotfl:

RealityJerk

Anyone who espouses such is an ignorant, unintelligent, cretin at best and frankly, you don't sound much better. Nobody is "destroying" your culture, whatever that may happen to be. So stop being yet another pompous alarmist cos there's a plethora of em' already.

No, they aren't 'blamed for all the evils' so just quit with the whiny 'white persecution' crap. I live in a multicultural society as a white man and there's nothing to complain about. Go figure...

Oh no, just millions of Arabs and Africans, migrating to Europe and living off of welfare, that isn't a problem. Right, sure. African and Middle Eastern Ghetos in the heart of Europe that are so filled with crime and violence, that the police won't even enter these neighborhoods.

http://theweek.com/articles/669030/angela-merkel-destroying-europe

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/co...7147/Mass-immigration-verge-destroying-Europe

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...ited-states/zek1CSRR0epWhLmSCiPWKK/story.html

You liberals are the racists. You're the ones that create lines of division, based on race, ethnicity, culture, not the conservatives who welcome everyone, provided they learn English. Adopt American values. It's the liberals, who promote the idea that Blacks are being victimized by the "white cops" and making blacks the supposed poor little innocent victims of white bigotry. Many minorities, especially the ones that come here illegally, are on public assistance. They live in government housing, get foodstamps, medicaid..etc. Whites are more likely to be employed and carry their own weight.

This is true, and I'm Hispanic. I feel much safer, living in a white neighborhood, than I do in a black or many Hispanic neighborhoods. I lived in West Harlem, in Manhattan, for several years. It was a horrible experience. I now live here in Arizona, in an area that is populated mostly by Anglos. Whites. And its really safe. I don't have to be looking over my shoulder all of the time, when I go out for a walk.

WizardofOz

Sure, a certain brand of hate does resonate with me. Hate, in and of it self, isn't wrong. It's who, what, why, how you hate, that determines if your hate is wrong or right. What type of hate resonates with you? You hate something don't you? Why is your hate, more legitimate and correct than mine? What makes it so?

I hate cowardly white supremists who drive their car full speed into a crowd. That's who I hate.

I can understand, why many white people are angry, at what is happening to our country. I don't completely agree, with everything these "Nazis" are saying, but I do recognize that some things they're saying, are true.

What are they saying that is true? In what ways does their message resonate with you?

Arthur Brain

Oh no, just millions of Arabs and Africans, migrating to Europe and living off of welfare, that isn't a problem. Right, sure. African and Middle Eastern Ghetos in the heart of Europe that are so filled with crime and violence, that the police won't even enter these neighborhoods.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area

http://theweek.com/articles/669030/angela-merkel-destroying-europe

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/co...7147/Mass-immigration-verge-destroying-Europe

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...ited-states/zek1CSRR0epWhLmSCiPWKK/story.html

You liberals are the racists. You're the ones that create lines of division, based on race, ethnicity, culture, not the conservatives who welcome everyone, provided they learn English. Adopt American values. It's the liberals, who promote the idea that Blacks are being victimized by the "white cops" and making blacks the supposed poor little innocent victims of white bigotry. Many minorities, especially the ones that come here illegally, are on public assistance. They live in government housing, get foodstamps, medicaid..etc. Whites are more likely to be employed and carry their own weight.

This is true, and I'm Hispanic. I feel much safer, living in a white neighborhood, than I do in a black or many Hispanic neighborhoods. I lived in West Harlem, in Manhattan, for several years. It was a horrible experience. I now live here in Arizona, in an area that is populated mostly by Anglos. Whites. And its really safe. I don't have to be looking over my shoulder all of the time, when I go out for a walk.

Ya know what, you keep telling yourself that it's all the "liberals" fault if it makes you feel more cozy about stuff. It's as ignorant as it gets but hey, carry on listening to cranks who hate Jews and gays as well while you're at it and justify their apparent 'frustration' for it. You're just yet another blowhard that want's to attach labels to people and I've heard it a myriad times already. It's tiresome, it's intellectually bankrupt and it's downright boring to boot.

I see people as people, no divisions here doofus so go project that garbage elsewhere.