Ukraine Crisis

marke

Zelenskyy is an honorable man and a great leader. He was trashed and abused by American democrats and now will be arrested and imprisoned or murdered by ruthless barbarians intent on seizing the sovereign nation for their own selfish pleasures and desires.

marke

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Russia vetoed a draft U.N. Security Council resolution on Friday that would have deplored Moscow's invasion of Ukraine, while China abstained from the vote - a move western countries view as a win for showing Russia's international isolation.

The United Arab Emirates and India also abstained from the vote on the U.S.-drafted text. The remaining 11 council members voted in favor. The draft resolution is now expected to be taken up by the 193-member U.N. General Assembly.
How exactly does a UN measure to condemn Russia get around Russia's veto of the measure? The UN is a leftist, fascist, Marxist joke.

marke

No idea what you're talking about regarding Trudeau. Any mention I made of Pompeo was in reference to Putin which has to do with Ukraine. If you want to talk about China that's a different thread.
Try not to mention American official praise of bad communist Russian leaders if you do not want any responses to include reference to Americans, the praise of bad communist leaders, or to support for the brutality of worldwide communism.

I saw a Russian tank going down a street in KIYV - a small civilian car was going down the street the other way - the tank deliberately ran right into it - OVER IT - the clip ended with this Russian tank ON TOP OF THE CIVILIAN VEHICLE

WOW

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I saw a Russian tank going down a street in KIYV - a small civilian car was going down the street the other way - the tank deliberately ran right into it - OVER IT - the clip ended with this Russian tank ON TOP OF THE CIVILIAN VEHICLE

WOW
Their reports were that the occupants survived

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The problem is not Trumpbiden.
The problem is the system that creates the contest between them.
The problem is democracy.

Plucking a random man off the street and making him leader for life would produce a society 10 times better than what we have now.

Hoping

Banned
The problem is not Trumpbiden.
The problem is the system that creates the contest between them.
The problem is democracy.

Plucking a random man off the street and making him leader for life would produce a society 10 times better than what we have now.
Who does the "picking"?

Laura Ingraham had the clip shown on her TV show - and indicated that the small car's occupants were killed. I cannot vouch for that, and don't see how she would know. But it seemed very unusual to me that the Russian tank would deliberately engage a civilian vehicle in that manner. Putin is hardly a gentleman Jim, and probably wouldn't give a shit if his tank-crew is seen in broad daylight running over a civilian vehicle

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not ready for that, unless all the names in the hat are real Christians.
Are you ready for what we have now?

Here's the point: With my idea, we might get a "real" Christian man by sheer luck. Under democracy, you're guaranteed to keep getting cowards, crooks and crazies. The cowards will keep appeasing the crooks until a crazy invades Poland.

Last edited:

marke

A troubled history with India

I would like to know how involved Hunter Biden and his partners in the Ukraine mob were with illegal sales of arms to terrorists. The Ukrainian mob was making money off of crime and Hunter and his dad were swimming in crooked proceeds from the corrupt business connection just like Hillary and her cronies were swimming in the proceeds of the illegal supply of weapons to terrorists through Benghazi before the deaths of American quasi-diplomats there.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Battle for Kyiv as Ukrainians attempt to hold off Russian forces

Fierce fighting broke out in Kyiv as Russian forces tried to push their way towards the city centre from multiple directions in the early hours of Saturday, and as the Ukrainian president, Volodomyr Zelenskiy, bluntly rejected a US offer to evacuate him from the country’s capital.

“The fight is here,” Zelinskiy said. By 8am, however, residents were reporting a lull in the attack as it appeared Kyiv’s defenders had held out against another night of Russian advances from multiple directions, including both north and south of the main western route from Zhitomyr to Kyiv, and in the area of the motorway towards the country’s south.

Zelenskiy himself took to social media posting footage of himself in the streets of Kyiv on Saturday morning.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/26/russia-ukraine-my-diary-of-evacuation-from-kyiv
“There’s a lot of fake information online that I call on our army to lay down arms, and that there’s evacuation,” he said. “I’m here. We won’t lay down our arms. We will defend our state.”

100,000 Ukrainians cross into Poland - border agency

The government in Poland has pledged to take in anyone escaping the war in Ukraine and give temporary accommodation to those who have nowhere to go.

Poland is allowing people to cross the border on foot at all eight of its border crossing points, as queues of cars build up at borders checkpoints. Previously, pedestrians were only allowed to cross at one point in Medyka.

Nine reception centres - where people arriving can get food, medical assistance and information - have been set up in schools and gyms near the border crossings, as well as one at Przemysl train station.