Turn At My Reproof.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I never said people that go to my church are not going to heaven, Jesus teaches you that. And that is how I talk, I talk with the Scriptures, so none can say my opinion.

And you just said you don't agree with what is written.

Jesus said this.
Mark 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

Most of your opinions are a waste of everybody's time, including your own. Why not follow after Squeaky and cut and paste dozens of unrelated verses of Scripture. Believe me, your personality is toxic, at best. You're arrogant, pretentious, self-promoting, and overly judgemental. To top it off, you preach false doctrine pertaining to this "Dispensation of the Grace of God."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You may not agree with it, that is on you and your soul but glory to God the Scriptures say only a few will find that way.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Few I'm here to tell you that only a few will find the way. Cause I'm only a few that understands the real Godhead, I'm the few that understands the oneness of God. I'm the few that understand and know God name.

You're also a NEW poster that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you want to make it to heaven you gotta be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, you gotta be born of the Spirit, not by saying you have the Holy Ghost but seeking it and knowing you have it by being able to speak in tongues.

Acts 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

So, you're a Pentocostal/Charismatic who knows everything, huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
be baptized in the name of Jesus , tarry for the Holy Ghost, that you may be able to be saved.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Obey Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Then shall you be saved from God wrath.

Those verses you used here were written to the House of Israel only.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to make this as plain as day:

The letters of the New Testament were given as a starting point for whom they were sent to. It was to get the recipients going- something which MADists don't seem to understand separates them from historical Christianity.
The Gentiles for example weren't about to do certain things commanded of His people, because it was simply too radical. God granted leeway for the people who didn't even know who He was.

But if you live in a place whose religiosity is Christian, then guess what? Israel's rules apply- your gentile society is grafted hombre :rolleyes:

COGTHW

COG is a "Know-it-All." Although, he knows very little, or even less.

Glory to God, I never said I knew it all, I know God. My God in Jesus name Hallelujah.! I never posted anything that say I know it all. If I did I would be a liar cause that mean I put myself equal to God.

I stay stick to the Scriptures,

COGTHW

Nobody is forcing you to stay. If ya can't take the heat, get outta Dodge.

There is no heat here, nothing but "religious" people thinking they know my Father, I told you I come to shake the devil kingdom up and the devil is just sitting back laughing at everyone that don't profess the true gospel of Jesus who is Christ.

I didn't come here to make friends,
Jesus said love not the world, neither the things of it.

COGTHW

I never thought using Scripture as a weapon to get back at posters was a good idea. Yet, that's what you're doing here.

That is cause you never read the Scriptures,

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was wrong on the accuracy of his age. but in God eyes, hallelujah glory to God, He was King of Israel before birth, for God knew what we shall be before age, so in God he was king.

Psalms 139:6 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Hahaha so praises to God, David was King before Israel was even Israel. I admit that I was wrong in number but in Spirit I was not wrong, Glory to God.
The Spirit would have never been so blatantly wrong about David being 13 years old.

And no, David was not king of Israel before he was born.
That's just silly talk.