Turn At My Reproof.

COGTHW

COG, You won't get very far on TOL by condemning everybody that doesn't agree with water baptism and the speaking of tongues as part of their salvation. There're a few Pentecostal/Charismatics here that might enjoy your preachings?

You and everyone else that don't believe the gospel of God, which is baptism in His name. Calling on Him for the Holy Ghost, evidence of speaking in tongues. Living a holy life, are condemned. and everyone else that believe that trash that you don't have to be baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus, and the Holy Ghost speaking in tongues, you all going to hell, hell is your destination Sir, the lake of fire will be your destination Sir, repent be baptized in the name of Jesus , call on the Holy Ghost or reap what you sow Sir.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't belong to God, neither are you His Child.

That's not your call. I know, for a fact you're preaching a "False gospel." You've let that be known by the words you speak. One of us is "Dead Wrong" and it's not old GM. So, guess who is wrong? I'll give you two guesses and the first one isn't correct.

COGTHW

Do you actually believe God has given you the right to Judge all men? In that case, you've been either, deceived or there's something wrong with your thinking processes?

I have all right to judge you. You profess Christ, and think you know what you are talking about I have all right by God permission to judge you.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

You say that you know God, but you actually deny Him, yeah I judge you, you already judged from God. Your none of His, you believe a lie and love that lie you believe, you will never come onto the truth unless God want you too, don't matter how much you search you will never come into the truth of God unless He changes your mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have all right to judge you. You profess Christ, and think you know what you are talking about I have all right by God permission to judge you.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

You say that you know God, but you actually deny Him, yeah I judge you, you already judged from God. Your none of His, you believe a lie and love that lie you believe, you will never come onto the truth unless God want you too, don't matter how much you search you will never come into the truth of God unless He changes your mind.

Sounds like somewhere along the way, you've picked up some "Calvinistic beliefs", as well? I preach the same Gospel that was given to the Apostle Paul by "The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." You disagree with that Gospel, therefore, you have (at this time in your life) rejected the Grace Gospel. Dire consequences are ahead for you if you don't hear the true Gospel of your Salvation and place ALL your faith in Christ alone for your eternal life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you were a Spiritual man COG, you'd have the sealing/indwelling of the Holy Spirit and have a knowledge of the Grace Gospel that was preached by The Apostle Paul. Since you have chosen to follow after The Kingdom Gospel that once was being preached to the House of Israel then, that means you're adding works to your faith in Christ, and that doesn't mix well. Water baptism is a work. Faith alone without works is what The Apostle Paul preached.

glorydaz

I was wrong on the accuracy of his age. but in God eyes, hallelujah glory to God, He was King of Israel before birth, for God knew what we shall be before age, so in God he was king.

Psalms 139:6 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Hahaha so praises to God, David was King before Israel was even Israel. I admit that I was wrong in number but in Spirit I was not wrong, Glory to God.

Haha....you were still wrong and that verse does not prove you right. Just admit it....it won't hurt a bit.

glorydaz

"He that is spiritual..." Are you claiming to be so spiritual that you can see GM's works? Do you know what spiritual pride is? Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

COGTHW

"He that is spiritual..." Are you claiming to be so spiritual that you can see GM's works? Do you know what spiritual pride is? Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

I'm not claiming nothing, I praise God, Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. Jesus is all things, Iam nothing.