Turn At My Reproof.

beloved57

He died for you, you got to die for Him.

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

You got to die also Apostle Paul say you gotta die daily for the cause of Jesus Christ. You gotta die also.

1 Corinthians 15:29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?
31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

You gotta die that you may live.

False statements not found in scripture. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies and shall be saved by His life Rom 5:10

Richard Tanner

Careful my friend. Did not Paul tell Timothy let no man despise his youth? I too am with you that this guy needs to seriously rethink what he is saying and consider his audience. I am only 39 and I know I can do a better job at explaining scripture than "some" older saints who've been around the block a time or two. I also know of younger men that could out preach me and and do a better job at apologetics than I who are in that age category you speak of.

COGTHW

Now you've proven that you can be wrong. Therefore you need to listen because you are wrong about lots of things....just from what I've read so far.

I was wrong on the accuracy of his age. but in God eyes, hallelujah glory to God, He was King of Israel before birth, for God knew what we shall be before age, so in God he was king.

Psalms 139:6 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Hahaha so praises to God, David was King before Israel was even Israel. I admit that I was wrong in number but in Spirit I was not wrong, Glory to God.

COGTHW

Careful my friend. Did not Paul tell Timothy let no man despise his youth? I too am with you that this guy needs to seriously rethink what he is saying and consider his audience. I am only 39 and I know I can do a better job at explaining scripture than "some" older saints who've been around the block a time or two. I also know of younger men that could out preach me and and do a better job at apologetics than I who are in that age category you speak of.

be baptized in the name of Jesus , tarry for the Holy Ghost, that you may be able to be saved.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Obey Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Then shall you be saved from God wrath.

COGTHW

If you want to make it to heaven you gotta be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, you gotta be born of the Spirit, not by saying you have the Holy Ghost but seeking it and knowing you have it by being able to speak in tongues.

Acts 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

COGTHW

You may not agree with it, that is on you and your soul but glory to God the Scriptures say only a few will find that way.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Few I'm here to tell you that only a few will find the way. Cause I'm only a few that understands the real Godhead, I'm the few that understands the oneness of God. I'm the few that understand and know God name.

Richard Tanner

be baptized in the name of Jesus , tarry for the Holy Ghost, that you may be able to be saved.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Obey Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Then shall you be saved from God wrath.

Dude? Why are you quoting all that to me. Throwing scriptures at people accomplishes nothing. Do you know me? Do you know what I believe? Your problem is that you assume that anyone who doesn't go to your church is not saved.

If one truly believes the other is wrong and truly on their way to a devils hell, your approach is not going to pull them from the fire. you must first be their friend, know them and their background and prove that you actually know what you are talking about. Throwing scriptures at people will never work.

Richard Tanner

You may not agree with it, that is on you and your soul but glory to God the Scriptures say only a few will find that way.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Few I'm here to tell you that only a few will find the way. Cause I'm only a few that understands the real Godhead, I'm the few that understands the oneness of God. I'm the few that understand and know God name.

There are more than just a few. Sorry you do not have the monopoly on knowledge of God. God reveals himself to whom he wills. You have no idea as to the number of those he has revealed himself to. Sorry your approach is on the verge of hypocritical pharisee that thinks because I do this and I know that I am but a few. Mean while there's a sinner at the alter beating his/her chest crying have mercy on me a sinner. Who's walking away justified?

COGTHW

Dude? Why are you quoting all that to me. Throwing scriptures at people accomplishes nothing. Do you know me? Do you know what I believe? Your problem is that you assume that anyone who doesn't go to your church is not saved.

If one truly believes the other is wrong and truly on their way to a devils hell, your approach is not going to pull them from the fire. you must first be their friend, know them and their background and prove that you actually know what you are talking about. Throwing scriptures at people will never work.

I never said people that go to my church are not going to heaven, Jesus teaches you that. And that is how I talk, I talk with the Scriptures, so none can say my opinion.

And you just said you don't agree with what is written.

Jesus said this.
Mark 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

COGTHW

There are more than just a few. Sorry you do not have the monopoly on knowledge of God. God reveals himself to whom he wills. You have no idea as to the number of those he has revealed himself to. Sorry your approach is on the verge of hypocritical pharisee that thinks because I do this and I know that I am but a few. Mean while there's a sinner at the alter beating his/her chest crying have mercy on me a sinner. Who's walking away justified?

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Richard Tanner

[MENTION=18797]COGTHW[/MENTION] Explanation is totally acceptable, yea necessary. I believe this site is open to this and more. Iron sharpens iron. If you say something, if I say something that doesn't jive with another and it is bound to be that way - guess what? Someone will criticize, will challenge you. The key is to think about how to explain the scripture in such a way that it doesn't detract from it. It's like, I know what I mean but others may not. So I have to slow down and explain even at the risk of someone saying that's just your opinion.

COGTHW

[MENTION=18797]COGTHW[/MENTION] Explanation is totally acceptable, yea necessary. I believe this site is open to this and more. Iron sharpens iron. If you say something, if I say something that doesn't jive with another and it is bound to be that way - guess what? Someone will criticize, will challenge you. The key is to think about how to explain the scripture in such a way that it doesn't detract from it. It's like, I know what I mean but others may not. So I have to slow down and explain even at the risk of someone saying that's just your opinion.

One Spirit, one mind. Should know if we have the same Spirit...mmmmmm

Romans 15:6 'That ye may with one mind and one mouth....'

COGTHW

Wow, there's just no talking to you is there? Have a good night.

Thats wrong with this site no one is seeking God, seeking opinions and commentary... That is foolish.

Jesus said this.
John 7:38 'He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said....'

Not what TOL has said,

Scriptures, Scriptures, Scriptures

Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Seek God man, not man answers, that's why I don't talk I post the Scriptures. And people get mad lol not at me but the Scriptures, that shows who love the word.