TRUMP'S VERBAL BULLYING: 1. Why does he do it? 2. Why do we tolerate it?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

"Lyin" Ted Cruz - a little baby, soft, weak

"Little" Marco Rubio - low life, nasty guy, choke rtist

"Low energy" Jeb Bush

"Crooked" Hillary Clinton

"Goofy" Elizabeth Warren - Pocahontas

"Crazy" Bernie Sanders

"Fake news" media

Loser, Stupid, Worst Lightweight, Moron , Dummy

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

1. Why does a 70 year old man who was elected as President resort to verbal bullying?

2. Why does a large segment of the American electorate tolerate Trump's outbursts - using language which they wouldn't tolerate from their own children?

The New York Times has compiled "The 332 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List!"

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Cute.

Anyways, to answer your question, his bullying may have something to do with how he was brought up. In reality, he is a desperate, insecure little child. IF he weren't, he wouldn't have had such a melt down over losing the popular vote ... by millions of votes.

As for tolerating it ... apparently the GOP values party above morality. Then there is the other aspect of his behavior ... mental illness. Dangerously so.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: Cute.

Anyways, to answer your question, his bullying may have something to do with how he was brought up. In reality, he is a desperate, insecure little child. IF he weren't, he wouldn't have had such a melt down over losing the popular vote ... by millions of votes.

As for tolerating it ... apparently the GOP values party above morality. Then there is the other aspect of his behavior ... mental illness. Dangerously so.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl: Another total joke of a thread

now, question 3
Why do you care?

"The 332 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List - A"

The Associated Press (News organization)
- “false”, “has one of the worst reporters in the business”, “dishonest reporting”, “always looking for a hit to bring them back into relevancy—ain't working”, “Reuters is a far more professional operation”, “reporting is terrible & highly inaccurate”, “now irrelevant”, “they have lost their way and are no longer credible”, “should change their fraudulent story”

ABC News Politics (News organization)
- “totally biased”, “fake news”, “Such dishonesty!”, “LIE”

Anderson Cooper “360”(CNN News program)
- “a waste”

Amazon (Online retailer)
- “if Amazon ever had to pay fair taxes, its stock would crash and it would crumble like a paper bag”, “@washingtonpost scam is saving it!”, “no profit company”

The American delegate system
- “rigged”, “RIGGED”, “totally rigged!”, “totally rigged”, “the system is rigged”, “rigged”, “rigged!”, “rigged”, “the books are cooked”, “totally rigged”, “rigged!”, “Don't let the bosses take your vote!”, “The rules DID CHANGE in Colorado shortly after I entered the race in June because the pols and their bosses knew I would win with the voters”, “great people being disenfranchised by politicians. Repub party is in trouble!”, “The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians.”, “totally unfair!”, “I win a state in votes and then get non-representative delegates because they are offered all sorts of goodies by Cruz campaign. Bad system!”

ABC News-Washington Post poll (Polling group)]
- “disgrace”, “Very dishonest”

Huma Abedin (Aide to Hillary Clinton)]
- “was a major security risk”

John R. Allen (Retired United States Marine general)
- “failed badly in his fight against ISIS”, “his record = BAD”

"All Business: The Essential Donald Trump" - Documentary film
- “a total waste of time”, “A joke!”

Assault allegations (Allegations of sexual assault brought forward by several women)
- “totally phoney”, “100% made up”, “already proven false”, “made up events THAT NEVER HAPPENED”, “Totally made up nonsense to steal the election”, “100% fabricated”, “made-up”, “pushed strongly by the media and the Clinton Campaign”, “may poison the minds of the American Voter”

New 747 Air Force One (Airplane)
- “costs are out of control”, “Cancel order!”

ABC News (News organization)
- “fake news”, “totally wrong in General E.”

No matter how Trump's supporters spin the facts, the degree to which this President indulges in verbal abuse directed at those individuals and institutions with which he disagrees, goes far beyond the norm!

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
25c352676722f3ab3cbd8b43a7af0af1.jpg

Whoop There It Is!

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because diplomacy and political correctness is immensely overrated.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have any problems with the president lacking ethics, decorum or professionalism?
Nope. If I did, no one could ever be president. Except the Lord Jesus Christ. And I'm thinking He's gonna be pretty strict with the justice system, and, like TEXAS, is going to put in an express lane for the death penalty.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"The 332 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List - B"

Cory Booker (United States senator)
- “If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future!”, “I know more about Cory than he knows about himself.”

Jeb Bush campaign
- “a total waste of money”, “too much staff being paid way too much money”

Jeb Bush supporters
- “everyone of those people who contributed are getting something to the detriment of America”

Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Supreme Court justice)
- “an incompetent judge!”, “has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me”, “Her mind is shot”, “resign!”

Glenn Beck (Television personality)
- “endorsement means nothing!”, “dumb as a rock”, “crying”, “lost all credibility”, “failing”, “irrelevant”, “wacko”, “failing, crying, lost soul”, “sad”, “has zero credibility”, “very dumb and failing”, “irrelevant”, “mental basketcase”, “irrelevant”, “viewers & ratings are way down”, “a real nut job”, “always seems to be crying”, “wacky”

Joy Behar (Television host)
- “fired from her last show for lack of ratings”

Frank Bruni (Columnist, The New York Times)
- “dope”

Charles Blow (Columnist, The New York Times)
- “dishonest reporting”

Brent Bozell (President, Media Research Center)
- “begging for money like a dog”

David Brooks (Columnist, The New York Times)
- “a clown”, “dummy!”, “one of the dumbest of all pundits”, “he has no sense of the real world!”, “is closing in on being the dumbest of them all”, “doesn’t have a clue”

Michael Barbaro (Reporter, The New York Times)
- “should resign”, “the author of the now discredited @nytimes hit piece on me”, “The writer of the now proven false story”

Lisa Belkin (Chief national correspondent, Yahoo News)
- “low-life”

Mika Brzezinski (Co-host, “Morning Joe”)
- “crazy and very dumb”, “had a mental breakdown while talking about me”, “crazy”, “very insecure”, “clown”, “off the wall”, “neurotic”, “not very bright”, “mess!”, “has gone wild with hate”

“The Bias-Free Language Guide” (Guide to politically sensitive speaking)
- “an outrage”

The Benghazi hearings (Congressional hearings)
- “a total disaster for Republicans & America”

Bandon Dunes Golf Resort (Golf course)
- “a toy by comparison”

Elizabeth Beck (Lawyer)
- “People like lawyer Elizabeth Beck and failed writer Harry Hurt & others talk about me but know nothing about me”, “knows nothing about me”, “I loved beating her”, “did a terrible job against me”, “easy for me to beat”, “she wanted to breast pump in front of me at dep.”

Jeb Bush campaign staffer
- “arrogant”, “questioned me in such a nasty fashion”

Paul Begala (Former political adviser to Bill Clinton)
- “dopey”, “has knowingly committed fraud”

Britain
- “trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem”

Jeb Bush (Former Florida governor)
- “no honor!”, “failed presidential candidate”, “low energy”, “just got contact lenses and got rid of the glasses. He wants to look cool, but it's far too late”, “Just another clueless politician!”, “hypocrite”, “has no clue”, “failed campaign”, “How can @JebBush beat Hillary Clinton- if he can't beat anyone else on the #GOPDebate stage with $150M?”, “lightweight”, “spending a fortune of special interest against me in SC”, “lightweight”, “desperate and sad”, “Weak”, “no chance”, “gave up and enlisted Mommy and his brother”, “Jeb failed as Jeb”, “Weak”, “by far the weakest of the lot”, “has gone nasty with lies”, “Not a leader!”, “failed campaign”, “Sad!”, “A pathetic figure!”, “desperate”, “spent a fortune of special interest money on a Super Bowl ad”, “weak candidate”, “zero communication skills”, “had to bring in mommy to take a slap at me”, “total disaster”, “will do anything to stay at the trough”, “at the bottom of the barrel”, “low energy guy”, “he should go home and relax!”, “low energy”, “sad sack”, “did poorly last night in the debate”, “chances of winning are zero”, “weak & ineffective”, “campaign is a disaster”, “low-energy individual”, “low-energy 'stiff'”, “has no chance”, “a sad case”, “a total embarrassment to himself and his family”, “took millions of $'s of hit ads on me”, “spent $59 million & done”, “failed candidate”, “ridiculous”, “SO SAD”, “he's bottom (and gone), I'm top (by a lot)”, “poor”, “really pathetic”, “phony”, “low energy”, “weak”, “campaign is a disaster”, “a loser”, “can't win”, “terrible on Face the Nation”, “a basket case”, “ineffective”, “weak”, “false advertising”, “campaign is a disaster”, “puppet”, “cratered”, “puppet”, “if Jeb Bush were more competent he could not have lost the skirmish with Marco”, “stupid message”, “VERY weak on illegal immigration”, “campaign is in total disarray”, “paid ridiculous amounts of money”, “if he can't manage his campaign, how can he manage our countries finances?”, “had a tiny 300 person crowd”, “totally lost”, “too soft”, “our country needs more energy and spirit than you can provide!”, “pathetic”, “doubled Florida State debt”, “has been confused for forty years”, “policies in Florida helped lead to its almost total collapse”, “100% CONTROLLED”, “a failing campaign”, “just can't get it right!”, “bad on women's health issues”, “weak on illegal immigration”, “no more Bushes”, “fell more than anybody”, “is miserable”, “just doesn't get it”, “will never secure the border”, “will NEVER Make America Great Again”

George W. Bush (Former president of the United States)
- “the WTC came down during his watch”, “no more Bushes”, “wants $120,000 to make a boring speech”, “not nice!”

George Bush (Former president of the United States)
- “no more Bushes”

Joseph R. Biden Jr. (Vice president of the United States)
- “not very bright”

Michael Bloomberg (Former mayor of New York City)
- “Little”, “never had the guts to run for president”, “his last term as Mayor was a disaster!”

Alec Baldwin (Actor)
- “impersonation just can't get any worse”, “portrayal stinks”

Donna Brazile (Interim Chairwoman, Democratic National Committee)
- “Totally dishonest”, “chokes on the truth”

Matt Bai (National Political Columnist, Yahoo News)
- “dummy”

John O. Brennan (Director of the C.I.A.)
- “Not good!”

Richard Blumenthal (United States senator)
- “a joke”, “devised one of the greatest military frauds in U.S. history”, “cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness”, “should be the one who is investigated for his acts”, “never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie)”, “misrepresents”

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?_r=0

Presidents

Vice Presidents

United States Senators

Supreme Court Justices

Governors

Director of the C.I.A.

Mayors

DNC Chairpersons

Democrats

Republicans

Lawyers

Campaign Staffers

Political Advisors

Television Personalities

Hosts/Co-hosts

Actors

Columnists

Reporters

Correspondents

Congressional Hearings

Research Centres

Language Guides

Golf Courses

These are all "grist" for Donald Trump's verbal tirades - words that would never be tolerated in any schoolyard in the nation!

And these are only the "B's!"

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"The 332 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List - C"

Hillary Clinton (Democratic presidential nominee)
-“a terrible candidate”, “Crooked”, “Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate? Just asking!”, “no enthusiasm!”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “unfit to serve”, “decades of lies and scandal”, “Crooked Hillary's corruption is closing in”, “Crooked”, “Guilty - cannot run”, “a big mistake”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “should not be allowed to run for president”, “Crooked”, “unfit to be president”, “Bad judgement!”, “Crooked Hillary”, “We must not let #CrookedHillary take her CRIMINAL SCHEME into the Oval Office”, “Crooked”, “launched her political career by letting terrorists off the hook”, “Hillary said she was under sniper fire (while surrounded by USSS.) Turned out to be a total lie. She is not fit to lead our country”, “Crooked H”, “Crooked”, “wants to take in as many Syrians as possible”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “FAILED ALL OVER THE WORLD”, “loves to lie”, “She'll say anything and change NOTHING!”, “Crooked”, “a Wall Street PUPPET!”, “Crooked”, “has never created a job in her life”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “a foreign policy DISASTER”, “you have failed, failed, and failed”, “no solutions, no ideas, no credibility”, “too weak to lead”, “the most corrupt person to ever run for the presidency of the United States”, “If we let Crooked run the govt, history will remember 2017 as the year America lost its independence”, “So CROOKED”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Such a dishonest person”, “Crooked”, “crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “SO CORRUPT!”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “should be in jail”, “Crooked”, “PAY TO PLAY POLITICS”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Fraud”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “unfit to run”, “disgraceful behavior”, “Crooked”, “Hypocrite”, “Hypocrite!”, “nothing Hillary has said about her secret server has been true”, “If I win-I am going to instruct my AG to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation”, “there's never been anything like your lies”, “Crooked”, “has only created jobs at the FBI and DOJ!”, “Crooked”, “Owned by Wall St and Politicians”, “nasty to Sanders supporters behind closed doors”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT!”, “Crooked”, “terrible!”, “failing for 30 years”, “not getting the job done”, “Crooked”, “failed all over the world”, “a typical politician”, “all talk, no action”, “taking the day off again, she needs the rest”, “copying my airplane rallies”, “puts the plane behind her like I have been doing from the beginning”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “said horrible things about my supporters”, “SO INSULTING to my supporters”, “Crooked”, “very dumb”, “Unfit to serve as #POTUS”, “totally confused”, “just gave a disastrous news conference”, “Lyin'”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “doesn't have the strength or the stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”, “doesn't have the drive or stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”, “Crooked”, “brainpower is highly overrated, decision making is so bad”, “Crooked”, “has BAD JUDGEMENT”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “called African-American youth “SUPER PREDATORS””, “Crooked”, “will NEVER be able to solve the problems of poverty, education and safety”, “CORRUPTION”, “SABOTAGE OF THE INNER CITIES”, “No policy”, “only knows how to make a speech when it is a hit on me”, “using the oldest play in the Dem playbook”, “all talk and NO ACTION!”, “using race-baiting”, “She should be ashamed of herself!”, “pandering to the worst instincts in our society”, “lies”, “crooked”, “fear-mongering!”, “LIE!”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “not a talented person or politician”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “not fit to be our next president!”, “Anybody whose mind 'SHORT CIRCUITS' is not fit to be our president! Look up the word 'BRAINWASHED.”, “Very dangerous!”, “Crooked”, “unfit to serve as President”, “bad judgment”, “incompetent”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!”, “Crooked”, “100% owned by her donors”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “has very small and unenthusiastic crowds in Pennsylvania”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “a formula for disaster!”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “a lose cannon”, “extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “very long and very boring speech”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “corruption and devastation follows her”, “no one has worse judgement”, “owned by Wall Street!”, “unfit to lead the country”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “wants to flood our country with Syrian immigrants that we know little or nothing about”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “a liar!”, “Crooked”, “incompetent”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “betrayed Bernie voters”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “judgement so bad”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “not at all loyal”, “Crooked”, “BAD JUDGEMENT”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “killed jobs!”, “Against steelworkers and miners”, “destroyed jobs and manufacturing”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “look at all of the bad decisions she has made”, “Crooked”, “led Obama into bad decisions!”, “Crooked”, “will sell our country down the tubes!”, “bought and paid for by Wall Street, lobbyists and special interests”, “Crooked”, “has made so many mistakes”, “Crooked”, “a DISASTER on foreign policy”, “embarrassed herself and the country with her e-mail lies”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “fraudulent”, “Crooked”, “email lies”, “negative ads are not true”, “Crooked”, “Sad!!”, “Having ZERO impact”, “Crooked”, “Lyin'”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “not qualified”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “not qualified!”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “WEAK leadership”, “Crooked”, “lies”, “Lyin' Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “sooooo guilty”, “lied to the FBI and to the people of our country”, “incompetent”, “dishonest”, “very bad judgement”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Not fit!”, “BAD JUDGEMENT!”, “unfit to serve as President”, “Crooked”, “Her temperament is weak”, “Crooked”, “As usual, bad judgment.”, “A total disgrace!”, “Crooked”, “guilty as hell”, “Crooked”, “will NEVER be able to handle the complexities and danger of ISIS”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “As Bernie Sanders said, Hillary Clinton has bad judgement. Bill's meeting was probably initiated and demanded by Hillary!”, “sellng out America”, “Not capable!”, “ill-fit”, “Presidency would be catastrophic”, “bad judgment”, “Crooked”, “Lying”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “such bad judgement”, “no sense of markets”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “bad judgement”, “Disgraceful!”, “Crooked”, “All talk, no action!”, “Crooked”, “would be a disaster”, “Crooked”, “may be the most corrupt person ever to seek the presidency”, “will be a disaster for jobs and the economy!”, “Crooked”, “dishonest”, “dangerous”, “Corrupt”, “defrauded America”, “judgement has killed thousands, unleashed ISIS and wrecked the economy”, “Crooked”, “bad judgment”, “failed policies”, “really bad judgement and a temperament”, “Crooked”, “totally unfit to be our president”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “will be a disaster”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “total fraud!”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “record is so bad, unable to answer tough questions!”, “poor leadership skills”, “bad judgement”, “unfit to be president”, “very bad and destructive track record”, “Not honest!”, “Crooked”, “doesn't even look presidential!”, “Reading poorly from the telepromter!”, “Crooked”, “Bad performance”, “too much failure in office”, “no longer has credibility”, “Crooked”, “Lyin'”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “has made so many mistakes”, “BAD judgement!”, “Crooked”, “zero natural talent”, “temperament is bad”, “Crooked”, “decision making ability-zilch!”, “very stupid use of e-mails”, “fraud”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “bad judgement and temperament”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “CROOKED”, “Crooked”, “suffers from plain old bad judgement!”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “her judgement has been proven to be so bad!”, “not qualified”, “Would be four more years of stupidity!”, “Wrong!”, “reckless and dangerous”, “Crooked”, “very dishonest”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “has no chance!”, “zero imagination and even less stamina”, “ISIS, China, Russia and all would love for her to be president”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “a fraud”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “can't close the deal with Bernie Sanders”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Can't believe she would misrepresent the facts!”, “Crooked”, “Liar!”, “Crooked”, “can't close the deal on Crazy Bernie”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “has bad judgment!”, “Crooked”, “pushing the false narrative that I want to raise taxes”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “corrupt”, “bad judgement”, “ZERO leadership ability”, “Constantly playing the women's card - it is sad!”, “Crooked”, “said she is used to “dealing with men who get off the reservation.” Actually, she has done poorly with such men!”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “one of the all time great enablers!”, “perhaps the most dishonest person to have ever run for the presidency”, “Crooked”, “Crooked”, “unqualified to be president”, “incompetent”, “has been involved in corruption for most of her professional life!”, “Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know”, “not presidential material”, “a major national security risk”, “such bad judgement”, “lied last week”, “doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president”, “totally flawed candidate”, “stupidity”, “pathetic”, “SAD!”, “LIED at the debate last night”, “We need a #POTUS with great strength & stamina. Hillary does not have that”, “lied”, “disloyal person”, “no strength, no stamina”, “weak and ineffective”, “does not have the STRENGTH or STAMINA to be President”, “won't call out radical Islam”, “will be soundly defeated”, “afraid of Obama & the emails”, “SHE HAS NO STRENGTH OR STAMINA”, “weak”, “corruption is what she's best at”, “totally incompetent as a manager and leader”, “no strength or stamina”, “she looked lost”, “her record is so bad”, “the trade deal is a disaster, she was always for it!”, “100% CONTROLLED”, “Just can't read speeches!”

Lincoln Chafee (Former Rhode Island governor)
- “Can anyone imagine Chafee as president? No way.”

Bill Clinton (Former president of the United States))
-“'doesn't know much'”, “Wild Bill”, “There's never been anyone more abusive to women in politics”, “Highly overrated!”, “What Bill did was stupid!”, “the WORST abuser of woman in U.S. political history”, “hypocrite”, “was called a racist”, “terrible, failed badly”, “so inappropriate”, “DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM”

Ben Cardin (United States senator))
- “It's politicians like Cardin that have destroyed Baltimore.”

Bill and Hillary Clinton
- “the real predators”

Club for Growth (Antitax political group)
- “a dumb group!”, “trying to extort $1,000,000.00 from me”, “Disgraceful!”, “tried to extort $1,000,000 from me”, “They are total losers!”, “tried to shake me down for one million dollars”, “Phony”, “a very dishonest group”, “They represent conservative values terribly & are bad for America”, “asked me for $1 million. I said no & they went negative. Extortion!”, “went hostile w/ a series of incorrect & ill-informed ads”, “total frauds”, “crooked”, “falsely advertising”, “Phony”, “Little respected”, “Total hypocrites!”, “phony”

Ted Cruz campaign
- “bad!”, “the Cruz people are back to doing very sleazy and dishonest 'pushpolls' on me”

S.E. Cupp (Columnist)
- “flunkie”, “[one] of the dumbest people in politics”, “one of the least talented people on television”, “boring and biased!”, “totally biased loser who doesn't have a clue”, “will be gone soon”, “hard to watch, zero talent”, “one of the dumber pundits on tv”

Graydon Carter (Editor, Vanity Fair)
- “no talent”, “will be out!”, “a total loser”, “sloppy”, “grubby”

Carl Cameron (Reporter, Fox News)
- “consistently fumbles & misrepresents poll results”, “has been so wrong & he hates it!”

Anderson Cooper (Anchor, CNN)
- “Has the absolutely worst anti-Trump talking heads on his show”

Amy Chozick (Reporter, The New York Times)
- “third-rate-reporter”, “totally in the Hillary circle of bias”

Alisyn Camerota (Co-host, “New Day”)
- “disaster”

Katie Couric (Global anchor, Yahoo News)
- “third rate reporter”, “has been largely forgotten”, “should be ashamed of herself”, “fraudulent editing”

CNN (News organization)
- “Fake News”, “their election polls were a WAY OFF disaster”, “Fake News”, “has become a joke”, “Sad!”, “FAKE NEWS”, “the enemy of the American People!”, “unwatchable”, “FAKE NEWS”, “FAKE NEWS”, “Considering it is CNN, can't imagine it will be great!”, “ratings are tanking since election”, “credibility will soon be gone!”, “a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS”, “they don't have a clue!”, “FAKE NEWS!”, “I thought that @CNN would get better after they failed so badly in their support of Hillary Clinton however, since election, they are worse!”, “they don't know what to do”, “is so embarrassed by their total (100%) support of Hillary Clinton”, “They will never learn!”, “still doesn't get it”, “Fraud”, “totally dishonest!”, “Really pathetic”, “everyone knows they are biased”, “the worst”, “fortunately they have bad ratings”, “so negative”, “bad product”, “really bad”, “(Clinton News Network)”, “little watched”, “Boring anti-Trump panelists, mostly losers in life!”, “ratings are so low - and getting worse”, “just doesn't get it”, “Their news on me is fiction, a disgrace to the broadcasting industry, an arm of the Clinton campaign”, “unwatchable”, “so disgusting in their bias”, “Ratings challenged”, “turns everyone off”, “failing”, “Constant phony reporting”, “Totally dishonest”, “low ratings”, “anchors are completely out of touch with everyday people”, “will soon be the least trusted name in news”, “laughable!”, “SAD!”, “Don't watch CNN!”, “panels are so one sided”, “low ratings”, “dumb, one-sided panels”, “the worst”, “people don't like”, “the Clinton News Network”, “I don't watch”, “Guests are stacked for Crooked Hillary!”, “all negative”, “dead network!”, “few people are watching”, “softball questions”, “I don't watch it anymore”, “all negative when it comes to me”, “losing all credibility”, “Clinton News Network”, “totally biased”, “Shows are predictable garbage!”, “one big lie!”, “so biased”, “getting more and more biased”, “Clinton News Network”, “so negative, getting even worse”, “Don't watch CNN!”, “I no longer watch”, “bad television!”, “Very unprofessional”, “working hard to make me look as bad as possible”, “angry haters”, “Terrible panel”, “so negative it is impossible to watch”, “really one-sided and unfair reporting”, “dishonest reporting”, “so sad”, “paid a fortune for an Iowa Poll, which shows me in first place over Cruz by 13%, 33% to 20% - then doesn't use it”, “When will @CNN get some real political talent”, “totally one-sided and biased against me that it is becoming boring”, “only says negative”, “bad reporters”, “just plain dumb!”, “does not cover me accurately”, “why can't they get it right”, “ratings starved”

CNBC (News organization)
- “crazy”, “fictitious polling numbers”, “sad”, “continues to report fictious poll numbers”, “pushing the GOP around”, “ridiculous debate terms”

Common Core standards (Education policy)
- “a disaster”

Ted Cruz’s Iowa caucus speech (Victory speech)
- “rambling, overly flamboyant”

The Cruz-Kasich pact (Failed attempt at political cooperation)
- “ridiculous”, “dumb”, “dead on arrival!”, “joke of a deal”, “not being honored”, “almost dead”, “Very dumb!”

Gonzalo P. Curiel (Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California)
- “very biased”, “unfair”, “totally biased”, “very unfair”, “Totally biased”

Ted Cruz (United States senator)
- “Lyin', he should drop out of the race-stop wasting time & money”, “Sad!”, “Made all sorts of crazy charges”, “really went wacko today”, “Lyin'”, “Can't function under pressure”, “not very presidential”, “Lyin', can never beat Hillary Clinton”, “has NO path to victory”, “can never beat Hilary Clinton”, “Lyin'”, “desperate”, “weak”, “has to team up with a guy who openly can't stand him”, “mathematically dead and totally desperate”, “Lyin'”, “Drop out LYIN' Ted”, “all he can do is be a spoiler, never a nice thing to do”, “hates New York”, “Lyin’”, “Hillary would destroy him”, “can't win with the voters so he has to sell himself to the bosses”, “Lyin'”, “Lyin'”, “can't get votes (I am millions ahead of him)”, “has to get his delegates from the Republican bosses”, “will never be able to beat Hillary”, “Lyin'”, “Despite a rigged delegate system, I am hundreds of delegates ahead of him”, “attacked New Yorkers and New York values- we don't forget!”, “weak”, “losing big”, “just another dishonest politician”, “lyin'”, “Mormons don't like LIARS!”, “Lyin'”, “Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know”, “a big problem!”, “lyin'”, “desperate”, “can't win!”, “his lying is getting worse”, “lyin'”, “Lyin’”, “bought and paid for by lobbyists!”, “LYIN' TED”, “another all talk, no action pol!”, “he has accomplished absolutely nothing”, “lying”, “choker”, “loser”, “a nasty guy”, “liar”, “lies like a dog-over and over again!”, “does not have the right 'temperment' to be President”, “disloyal”, “biggest liar in politics!”, “a world class LIAR”, “a true lowlife pol!”, “lying”, “a liar!”, “complete & total liar”, “holds the Bible high and then lies and misrepresents the facts!”, “a cheater!”, “LIES!”, “Nasty”, “cheater”, “I have standing to sue him for not being a natural born citizen”, “lies so much and is so dishonest”, “the worst liar, crazy or very dishonest”, “caught cold in lie”, “should be immediately disqualified in Iowa”, “just lied again”, “told thousands of caucusgoers (voters) that Trump was strongly in favor of ObamaCare and 'choice' - a total lie!”, “fraud”, “sent out a VOTER VIOLATION certificate to thousands of voters”, “didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it”, “lying on so many levels”, “totally unelectable”, “deceptive”, “dishonest”, “Not one Senator is endorsing Canada Ted!”, “can't even get a Senator like @BenSasse, who is easy, to endorse him”, “will do anything to stay at the trough”, “dropping like a rock”, “reckless”, “a nervous wreck”, “not caring for the truth”, “in bed w/ Wall St.”, “puppet!”, “people do not like Ted”, “a nervous wreck”, “falling in the polls”, “spending $millions on ads paid for by his N.Y. bosses”, “hypocrite”, “greatly dishonest”, “When will @TedCruz give all the New York based campaign contributions back to the special interests that control him”, “hypocrite”, “why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?”, “says one thing for money, does another for votes”, “the ultimate hypocrite”, “did not list on his personal disclosure form personally guaranteed loans from banks. They own him!”, “The Ted Cruz wiseguy apology to the people of New York is a disgrace”, “not much of a reformer”, “Goldman Sachs owns him”, “not believable”, “not nice”, “would speak behind my back, get caught, and then deny it”, “should not make statements behind closed doors to his bosses”, “he will fall like all others”

Ben Carson (Retired neurosurgeon)
- “incapable of understanding foreign policy”, “very weak on illegal immigration”, “many lies by Ben Carson”, “Pyramids built for grain storage - don't people get it?”, “VERY weak on illegal immigration”, “has never created a job in his life (well, maybe a nurse)”, “very weak on illegal immigration”

Chris Christie (New Jersey governor)
- “spending all of his time in NH”

CNN panelists
- “a joke”, “biased”, “very dumb”, “Boring”, “mostly losers in life!”

Mark Cuban (Owner, Dallas Mavericks)
- “not smart enough to run for president!”, “dopey”

China
- “Terrible!”

The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation (Philanthropic organization)
- “a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE”

Court order halting immigration ban
- “disgraceful”, “horrible”, “dangerous”, “wrong”, “A terrible decision”, “ridiculous”

Chris Cuomo (Anchor, CNN)
- “FAKE NEWS!”

CBS (News organization)
- “FAKE NEWS”, “the enemy of the American People!”

Congressional town hall meetings
- “so-called angry crowds”, “planned out by liberal activists”, “Sad!”

Chicago
- “totally out of control, Chicago needs help!”, “If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible carnage going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!”

James Comey (Former F.B.I. director)
- “better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”, “will be replaced by someone who will do a far better job”, “lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington”

Last edited: