Trump News

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you incapable of making an actual argument?

I didn't think so.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Let's remember what's been happening just in the last few months

1. The left tried to break Trump financially. They were cheering when it looked like he might have to sell Mar-A-Lago or Trump Tower.
2. The left tried to remove Trump from ballots in specific States
3. The left forced him to sit through a show trial and found him guilty of 34 felony charges that were never specified and that nobody, even legal experts can explain.
3a. Trump is still liable for sentencing from those felonies with the possibility of prison time.
4. The left tried to assassinate Trump. It seems likely they will try again.

and now, Representative Raskin is revealing the next step in their playbook - refusal to accept the election results if Trump wins and engage in a civil war. Because democracy!IMG_20240805_205627.jpg

ok doser

Let's remember what's been happening just in the last few months

1. The left tried to break Trump financially. They were cheering when it looked like he might have to sell Mar-A-Lago or Trump Tower.
2. The left tried to remove Trump from ballots in specific States
3. The left forced him to sit through a show trial and found him guilty of 34 felony charges that were never specified and that nobody, even legal experts can explain.
3a. Trump is still liable for sentencing from those felonies with the possibility of prison time.
4. The left tried to assassinate Trump. It seems likely they will try again.

and now, Representative Raskin is revealing the next step in their playbook - refusal to accept the election results if Trump wins and engage in a civil war. Because democracy!View attachment 12064

IMG_20240807_203553.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

ok doser

It just occurred to me that in 2016 one of the more strident criticisms of Trump from the deranged lunatics on the left was that he was a narcissist. I remember that being a frequent complaint of the bananahead and other Trump haters here on TOL who were just parroting the propaganda they had been spoon-fed and eagerly consumed.

I don't believe I've heard anybody say that at all this time around.

Last edited: