Town Quixote's

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
you're still carping on about me?

what a pitiful mess you are :nono:

I pray that you find the peace that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
The sky. gazette around town. This last weekend I went to the 180 mile Rummage sale in this area and I got this for $20.00 dollars. A reverse painting on glass. The person who painted it was surprised that I knew what it was called but I knew because my aunt and my Mom had painted in that same media. It is really artistic. I love the sky at the top.

View attachment 18046

View attachment 18047

my mom used to do that (and other artwork) before arthritis got the best of her

looks very nice sky

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you're still carping on about me?
Said the sad sack who entered chrys thread on abortion to do nothing else but talk about...yep and then launched his typical misuse of the holy, ect. and is posting here for one reason.

And as a friend pointed out, your two posts here are the whole of your "effort" today and went out of your way to speak to or about me in both limited appearances in the prior two days following nearly a week away...yeah, there's definitely a problem with obsession in evidence here.

Mind the petard. :eek:

As to that sad misuse of the holy:
I pray that you find the peace that comes from accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
I hope one day you value your own relationship with God and your witness more than the sort of malicious misuse of it evidenced in the quote above and your interaction with Rusha.

But then, I'm an optimist. :D

Great, I see captain chloroform is back in da house...

:plain:
I wonder if he's going to try to make 100 posts a day from the library. It could be a real challenge, but if anyone can do it (and really, why would anyone?) it's him.

The latest Gazette is found here.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Wednesday Night Gazette​

Chrys observed...
...tol is not as mean as it was back then
Well, you can't be everywhere so just do the best you can.

Sod tried and it drove him to the Amish. :plain:

Tried to encourage anna after a savage, savage attack by chrys had zoo admitting...
Well, in Chrysostom's defense... Let's be real here, Starchild. We all knew about the dumber than dirt thing, we just didn't call it out like CW did. We just sort of shuffled our feet and looked at you with sad eyes.

Oh. Oh man. Is that how it went down? All this time, I never knew...

You really know how to hurt a Starburst Starchild, punk.
...Don't let zoo get you down, Sweatpea. I darn nearly said something to them about all of that...I was this close to making a real stink about it...then something came on. I think it was a Quincy MD rerun.

And you know I love me some Quincy MD. :plain:

But you know how they get...you know....them...
It's Sweetpea. Sweetpea. :plain:

Oh, well that is different. :plain: If less active.

So chrys said...
I start out every morning that way [happy] but the negativity here a tol has a way of dragging you down

And when I stepped in, asked...
are you trying to defend anna?
Were you trying to attack her?

And Tot said of chrys...
I always miss you...
I miss him sometimes too. He has really impressive lateral motion. :plain:

Not that it was getting any better for me in the Breakfast Clubbers bit...

Tomorrow? The new kid blows his horn and asphyxiates... :plain: True story.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Gazette Bonus:

frabz-I-dont-know-Man-I-just-What-if-I-never-find-out-whos-a-good-boy-a714fb.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
hi breathe :wave:

breathe - did you know that Jesus Christ died for your salvation too?
Did you know that he didn't die so you could use him for a personal punch line?

No...no, apparently you don't.

Look everyone, it's Sod, back to spend his library time letting us all know what he didn't learn among the Amish. :plain: Or anywhere.

Also, continuing from the last, one of his two posts today and it's where again? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bybee

There is a wonderful old hymn which brings tears to my eyes whenever I hear it.
It begins with these words "Oh Jesus Thou art knocking outside a fast closed door...."
By your words and judgments here on TOL it appears that He is still knocking on a "fast closed door" to your heart?
I'd like to see some evidence to the contrary.

Breathe

I know it absolutely, and am grateful for His sacrifice with all of my heart. Unfortunately, I still retain an all-too-human loathing for hypocrisy - especially when displayed by someone claiming to be a Christian.

Did you know that He died for you, too? And He hoped that all of us - including you, by the way - would love others as we do ourselves. :)

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I know it absolutely, and am grateful for His sacrifice with all of my heart. Unfortunately, I still retain an all-too-human loathing for hypocrisy - especially when displayed by someone claiming to be a Christian.

Did you know that He died for you, too? And He hoped that all of us - including you, by the way - would love others as we do ourselves. :)

Oh my...the Town Quixote's gazette, is the new Bible.