Town Quixote's

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That TH ... I hate that he keeps *chasing off* such upstanding members on TOL.

I am fairly certain he is also responsible for global warming. And WW2. Certainly Ebola.

Oh the mayhem that is he ........................

Hundreds of them!!! :shocked:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wait for the next report. It might have grown to millions by then.

Maybe billions. His powers of hypnosis is now airborne. The CDC needs to be informed that the newest threat to the world (actually the galaxy) is Towndonitis. Mind control gone viral.

When's the next meeting? I'm still waiting to share the fortified drinks.

I am not knowing ... because ... we are not meant to know. How can we ask "how high" when Town commands us to "jump"?

Just be sure you have gas in the tank and your phone available.

He will call us.

He will.

bybee

Maybe billions. His powers of hypnosis is now airborne. The CDC needs to be informed that the newest threat to the world (actually the galaxy) is Towndonitis. Mind control gone viral.

I am not knowing ... because ... we are not meant to know. How can we ask "how high" when Town commands us to "jump"?

He will call us.
I bought some of those coiled springs that you strap onto the bottom of your shoes. That way I can really jump high!
Can't quite catch the sky or the essett but I leave the sod behind!
He will.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

"Towndonitis. Mind control gone viral.... "

Now that's funny... made me laugh. :)

He will call us.

He will.
I'm way ahead of you, Rusha. According to sod, I've already been called...

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I bought some of those coiled springs that you strap onto the bottom of your shoes. That way I can really jump high!

Can we ever really jump high enough? I mean, after all, this IS Town we are discussing. Commander and chief. Minion Master.

Can't quite catch the sky or the essett but I leave the sod behind!

This is a point we need to discuss at our next meeting ... so we can all come together and strategize. Synchronize. Assimilate.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, being a harpy is hard work - a girl's gotta get her beauty sleep. Or in my case, enough sleep so that she doesn't scare small children. :D

Wha ....? As harpies, we are SUPPOSE TO scare small children.

Just wait. You are so demoted.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's so hard to be one of the "in" crowd. :sigh:

Don't expect leniency just because you're one of the gang. With a snap of his thumbs, Town could very well oust you. He has four, you know.

Breathe

Don't expect leniency just because you're one of the gang. With a snap of his thumbs, Town could very well oust you. He has four, you know.

Yes Ma'am! I will try to do better, and be deserving of the favor shown to me.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. That's not good enough. First offense of meeting missing is walking the plank. The guppies will not show mercy.