Town Quixote's

ClimateSanity

Ah yes Voltaire. Sensitive one but with a desire to have all admit beauty was very important or something? I liked him!

Hi Voltaire! Hope you will enjoy a new start too

Hi Rainee

So, you don't condemn me for be open about what I want? Kudos to you.

I'm still getting attacked by the same crowd but I'm ignoring them. Something new has happened on this board now because what would have been taboo to discuss before is allowed. It has been an eye opener for showing the true nature of some to those who were unaware before.

Welcome back

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, that's a game changer. :plain:

How many different usernames have you had since you enrolled, TH?

I have been here since 2007 and enrolled under the username of Jinkx and then had a moderator change my original username to this one.

People on the up and up only need one ID.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Numbers...

My, dear, don't you sound like Chrys?
Sigh

Good nite dear people (including Res! Thanx for trying to take up for me if that is what you were doing, or.. If just looking for evidence to hang town heretic well sorry but Hugging you and Town in my heart)

Everybody loves numbers, it's the American way.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How many different usernames have you had since you enrolled, TH?
Counting this one?

:think: This one.

I have been here since 2007 and enrolled under the username of Jinkx and then had a moderator change my original username to this one.
I'd forgotten that. :)

People on the up and up only need one ID.
I've never understood the sock business, darn it.

What did you think I was driving at?
If past is prologue, a cliff.

Its these cowardly little attacks that make you dislikeable.

It's your personality that mostly does it for you. So if I agreed with you I could stop them and take care of that...but you'd still be stuck with you. Or we would, apparently.

The new meaning of cowardly:

Responding directly to someone ... out in the open, in the view of all.
It's a neat trick.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

I fixed that for you, and you left out his part on the end.

then pretending like you said something clever ... by using your plain face. :plain:

It's one of those fancy lawyer tricks. :chuckle:

"It's a neat trick."

Yes, you nailed TH on that. I could not articulate it like that. He is too cowardly to say in clear language what he is driving at, so he cloakes it in dark sarcasm that only the lawerly can decipher. Yes, thats cowardly.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, you nailed TH on that. I could not articulate it like that. He is too cowardly to say in clear language what he is driving at, so he cloakes it in dark sarcasm that only the lawerly can decipher. Yes, thats cowardly.

We can't all be as brave as you ... and your other four ID's. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yes, you nailed TH on that. I could not articulate it like that.
You should add a "Hoo-boy" before that to really give it punch.

He is too cowardly to say in clear language what he is driving at, so he cloakes it in dark sarcasm that only the lawerly can decipher.
Shouldn't you be out on a date? Or is it a school night where you live?

I think everyone missed it before. How old are you, really?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: brave

:mock: climate sanity - great name

He talks a big game and loves to play the victim, but this is the type of tirade that got him banned previously:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3934039&postcount=1

voltaire said:
Why do you accuse me of stalking? Stalking is looking specifically for a certain poster to post and immediately respond to it. Their accusations seem like projection to me since that is exactly what they do. Most of the time I read the latest posts that I have subscribed to. They have savaged me brutally this year and so their posts stick out to me. If I have a chance to show their hypocrisy as it touches soon previous subjects of disagreement, I will. This usually unleashes a firestorm and subsequent posts to them are in defense from their bullying. This does not fit my definition of stalking but their behavior certainly does.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I fixed that for you, and you left out his part on the end.

then pretending like you said something clever ... by using your plain face. :plain:

It's one of those fancy lawyer tricks. :chuckle:

"It's a neat trick."
You guys want a real funny, in another thread she's going on and on about me not letting a thing go, before rushing over to this thread. :plain:

glorydaz

It's the innocent act he has down pat, but he can't keep it up. :chew:

Pretty soon he lets it slip that he thinks you're too stupid to appreciate his incredible wit, hence he's too smart to continue giving you the time of day....

Clearly, he's not too smart to continue giving you the time of day, because he first has to tell you that the time of day was simply beyond you ability to understand, so he honestly thought you must have Asperger's syndrome or some such disability. He even feels sorry for you...... before you end up making him "upset" enough to tell you how stupid you are again.