Town Quixote's

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ho hum.
getsmiley.php

ClimateSanity

What is going on with Town here, Rusha? Why is GloryD having a problem? Who else is here with aproblem with Town?

People have had a problem with town for a long time. They just seemed to have waited until recently to voice it. No one wants to be the only one doing it and doser has had an extremely bad reputation in the past and no one wanted to be seen as sympathizing with him. Doser appears to be being behaving by the rules of TOL now these days, and there is no longer any reason to ban him outside of personal issues with posters. The fact the he is not getting banned regularly like before makes some like me be willing to join ranks with him and take what he is saying more seriously.

GD appears to be doing the same thing, but I won't dare speak for her. She can handle herself.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh we have had a reality change here, while your family was getting married and hopefully all here with other good things too, we had a hot water leak in the wall under the foundation - three or four days before thanksgiving. So no thanksgiving till some time in Dec for us.
Who knows when or what Christmas will be...
Our beloved fat cat is having problems too.. I am just grateful and thankful we are together and things are not worse!

Ah, sorry to hear that. At least there is a new year to look forward to.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
People have had a problem with town for a long time.
Some. Like you. If most people had a problem with me I'd have a different looking friends list and a reputation to match it.

I think you're just mad at people you can't get at and you're kicking at ant hills over it.
They just seemed to have waited until recently to voice it.
No. The people who do that have been doing that for a while. Volume isn't number.

No one wants to be the only one doing it and doser has had an extremely bad reputation in the past and no one wanted to be seen as sympathizing with him.
You can't stop talking about him can you? :plain:

Doser appears to be being behaving by the rules of TOL now these days, and there is no longer any reason to ban him outside of personal issues with posters.
I'm almost sorry for you now. Seems to?

The fact the he is not getting banned regularly like before makes some like me be willing to join ranks with him and take what he is saying more seriously.
Not getting banned makes you take him more seriously. I've been around since 07 and I've never been banned. I've had one infraction point for a comment about someone who called the victims of a shooting cowards.

Oh, and your boy there did that too, recently. So enjoy the company and mind the fleas.

GD appears to be doing the same thing, but I won't dare speak for her. She can handle herself.
And yet you just did.

Sigh

People have had a problem with town for a long time. They just seemed to have waited until recently to voice it. No one wants to be the only one doing it and doser has had an extremely bad reputation in the past and no one wanted to be seen as sympathizing with him. Doser appears to be being behaving by the rules of TOL now these days, and there is no longer any reason to ban him outside of personal issues with posters. The fact the he is not getting banned regularly like before makes some like me be willing to join ranks with him and take what he is saying more seriously.

Let me try to get this straight. you are Res? And Glory is backing you and others are backing Town? Oh, no, Doser is Res?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me try to get this straight. you are Res? And Glory is backing you and others are backing Town?

No, Sigh. He is the poster formerly known as Dolo/Voltaire/Bolcats, etc.

His previous behavior (temper tantrums and call out threads) towards several posters (myself, Anna, Cabinetmaker, Angel, etc.) ended up with him receiving infractions and then bannings.

He tried to sneak back in and is carrying the same grudges from before. This time around, he has decided to buddy up with a few of his previous feuds and has even lashed out at a former friend who always had his back.

It all started back a few years ago because a few of us did not approve of teenage girls being taken advantage of by older men under the guise of marriage.

Same grudge, different day.

Sigh

No, Sigh. He is the poster formerly known as Dolo/Voltaire/Bolcats, etc.

His previous behavior (temper tantrums and call out threads) towards several posters (myself, Anna, Cabinetmaker, Angel, etc.) ended up with him receiving infractions and then bannings.

He tried to sneak back in and is carrying the same grudges from before. This time around, he has decided to buddy up with a few of his previous feuds and has even lashed out at a former friend who always had his back.

It all started back a few years ago because a few of us did not approve of teenage girls being taken advantage of by predatory older men under the guise of marriage.

Same grudge, different day.

Ah yes Voltaire. Sensitive one but with a desire to have all admit beauty was very important or something? I liked him!

Hi Voltaire! Hope you will enjoy a new start too

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ah yes Voltaire. Sensitive one but with a desire to have all admit beauty was very important or something? I liked him!

Hi Voltaire! Hope you will enjoy a new start too

So far it's looking like he wants to mostly start the old one. On the plus side, he's helping drive the numbers. That's something...maybe. :eek:

Sigh

So far it's looking like he wants to mostly start the old one. On the plus side, he's helping drive the numbers. That's something...maybe. :eek:

Numbers...

My, dear, don't you sound like Chrys?
Sigh

Good nite dear people (including Res! Thanx for trying to take up for me if that is what you were doing, or.. If just looking for evidence to hang town heretic well sorry but Hugging you and Town in my heart)