Tithing And Taxes

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is your correct, not everyone elses. There are many ways to say the same thing. When you strain out something so little you are imposing your way of doing something on others. Think about that.

You can change what you do, and I let you know how, what to do.

Else's is an interesting word. It is not a contraction like you're is. It is possessive.

genuineoriginal

I said
lol Well you do it your way, and I'll do it my way.
your-you-are-remember-difference-700x700.jpg

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol I would'nt know the difference between a contraction and a farm tractor . I think that was my blessing so I didnt have as much to purge . When it comes times for you to purge your carnality you should start with that. To hear the Holy Spirit one must do alot of purging in their own mind.

[Mat 23:24
[24] "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

genuineoriginal

I said
lol I would'nt know the difference between a contraction and a farm tractor .
That makes your words hard to understand.
You should fix that.

1 Corinthians 14:8-9
8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.​

oatmeal

Is there a difference between a tithe and a tenth? Who does the tithe go to? Someone of Levi right? I was doing so until my income became mostly designated. It is not an earned income.

God wants us to tithe of what we have, not what we don't have

Thus we tithe of our net income, not our gross income

oatmeal

If we don't have money we can tithe (10%) of our time and talents.

As we give it opens up God's prosperity to us.

Malachi 3:6-12

genuineoriginal

If we don't have money we can tithe (10%) of our time and talents.
The tithe (10%) of the increase has nothing to do with our time and talents.
Your time is to be 1 day a week 14.3%
Your talents is to be 100%

Deuteronomy 6:5
5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.​

oatmeal

The tithe (10%) of the increase has nothing to do with our time and talents.
Your time is to be 1 day a week 14.3%
Your talents is to be 100%

Deuteronomy 6:5
5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.​

Only if you still want to live under the law, that is, before Jesus Christ's accomplishments, instead of the grace of God.

We are no longer under the law which includes keeping the Sabbath.

Galatians 2:21

Did Christ die in vain? Do you reject the grace of God and the righteousness that comes from God in Christ?

For that matter, why not live for God 24/7 instead of just one day a week?

oatmeal

Well, I was not.

I am not under the law but under grace. Grace is the present, the law is the past.

I live under grace not the law.

No, I have already done enough homework on the tithe under the law to know that I prefer living in grace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I would'nt know the difference between a contraction and a farm tractor . I think that was my blessing so I didnt have as much to purge . When it comes times for you to purge your carnality you should start with that. To hear the Holy Spirit one must do alot of purging in their own mind.

Basically you do not want to do something. You do not want to make a change.

Alot vs. a lot. As in a little or a lot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is all correct. It has to do with your English Grammar.

I said
lol But that is my greatest ability to find hypocrites. Only a hypocrite would bring that out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol But that is my greatest ability to find hypocrites. Only a hypocrite would bring that out.

It is possible to be correct. If you are not correct it might take some work.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is possible to be correct. If you are not correct it might take some work.

I said
lol correct by who's standards? They spread the gospel by word of mouth in the old days. If you talk to someone about the Word of God, do you have to spell each word after you say it? Only people with pride would pick at someone's spelling. Were them words spelled like that when Jesus walked. Jesus never studied letters.

[Jhn 7:14-16
[14] Now about the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
[15] And the Jews marveled, saying, "How does this Man know letters, having never studied?"
[16] Jesus answered them and said, "My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Basically you do not want to do something. You do not want to make a change.

Alot vs. a lot. As in a little or a lot.

he has admitted in the past that he has deliberately used misspellings to provoke a reaction

in other words, he's trolling you

you'll notice that he never mis-spells or mis-grammers in his scripture quotes