Tithing And Taxes

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol correct by who's standards? They spread the gospel by word of mouth in the old days. If you talk to someone about the Word of God, do you have to spell each word after you say it? Only people with pride would pick at someone's spelling. Were them words spelled like that when Jesus walked. Jesus never studied letters.

[Jhn 7:14-16
[14] Now about the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
[15] And the Jews marveled, saying, "How does this Man know letters, having never studied?"
[16] Jesus answered them and said, "My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.
It does not say that.

Standards. The English language and English Grammar from English Class at Public School. You can look most things up online.

If you know the spelling then there is no need to do that.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
he has admitted in the past that he has deliberately used misspellings to provoke a reaction

in other words, he's trolling you

you'll notice that he never mis-spells or mis-grammers in his scripture quotes
My brain is the result of what he does. I play back what he says to me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It does not say that.

Standards. The English language and English Grammar from English Class at Public School. You can look most things up online.

If you know the spelling then there is no need to do that.

Shalom.

I said
lol Yes. All we need is the verses, the Word abiding in us. The only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses. If you ever make that your priority you will find that spelling is not important.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[2Co 5:5
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Yes. All we need is the verses, the Word abiding in us. The only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses. If you ever make that your priority you will find that spelling is not important.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[2Co 5:5
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Spelling is always important. It is never not important.

Remember about sounding the notes or tones.

1 Corinthians 14:7
New American Standard Bible
Yet even lifeless things, either flute or harp, in producing a sound, if they do not produce a distinction in the tones, how will it be known what is played on the flute or on the harp?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Spelling is always important. It is never not important.

Remember about sounding the notes or tones.

1 Corinthians 14:7
New American Standard Bible
Yet even lifeless things, either flute or harp, in producing a sound, if they do not produce a distinction in the tones, how will it be known what is played on the flute or on the harp?

I said
lol The sounds, learn the sounds. There is no sound in spelling.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay.

How about, some people can hear the contraction.

Different from your is not a contraction.

I said
lolol I wouldnt know the difference between a contraction and a noun. Its not important to me. Hearing the Holy Spirit is important. I hear the Holy Spirit daily, and dont know what a contraction is. You know what a contraction is and dont hear the Holy Spirit. See the difference? What you should do is go find out when man invented contraction. Was it before Christ or after Christ?

[Mat 13:33
[33] Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."
[Mat 16:6, 11-12
[6] Then Jesus said to them, "Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees." ...
[11] "How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?--[but] to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees."
[12] Then they understood that He did not tell [them] to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
[1Co 5:6-7
[6] Your glorying [is] not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
[7] Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
[Gal 5:9
[9] A little leaven leavens the whole lump.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol I wouldnt know the difference between a contraction and a noun. Its not important to me. Hearing the Holy Spirit is important. I hear the Holy Spirit daily, and dont know what a contraction is. You know what a contraction is and dont hear the Holy Spirit. See the difference? What you should do is go find out when man invented contraction. Was it before Christ or after Christ?

[Mat 13:33
[33] Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."
[Mat 16:6, 11-12
[6] Then Jesus said to them, "Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees." ...
[11] "How is it you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread?--[but] to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees."
[12] Then they understood that He did not tell [them] to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
[1Co 5:6-7
[6] Your glorying [is] not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
[7] Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
[Gal 5:9
[9] A little leaven leavens the whole lump.
A contraction is when two words are combined into one, which the apostrophe attests to.