Thread for tracking Michae Cadry's 11/9/2017 prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Well, Jesus spoke of some apocalyptic events happening and something great to come about in a certain generation, saying those living would see such things come to pass (in that generation),...did they? (somewhere in the gospels). - Matthew 24:34

What is wrong with you? You think Jesus made a false prophecy?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Now we know your opinion.

So you reckon him believing Jesus is the son of God a little thing?
Ask freelight if he believes Jesus is the Son of God, you might be surprised. He doens't necessarily believe Paul either and I think he thinks there are many ways to salvation.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Ask freelight if he believes Jesus is the Son of God, you might be surprised. He doens't necessarily believe Paul either and I think he thinks there are many ways to salvation.

You might be right 'bout them many ways and he does have trouble with the epistles to Timothy.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Word up.................

Word up.................

What is wrong with you? You think Jesus made a false prophecy?

You can survey his prophecies for yourself, about those in that generation being alive to see those things take place. There are various 'interpretations' and 'explanations', - I simply bring it up, since some here have a penchant to point fingers at certain prophecies. All things are open to honest investigation.

Lets try this passage from Matt.16 -

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. 28 “Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

Question:
Does this mean some would still be living (in that current generation) to see the Messiah "come into his kindgom"? Did this take place?

God's Truth

You can survey his prophecies for yourself, about those in that generation being alive to see those things take place. There are various 'interpretations' and 'explanations', I simply bring it up, since some here have a penchant to point fingers at certain prophecies. All things are open to honest investigation.

Lets try this passage from Matt.16 -

24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. 28 “Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

Question:
Does this mean some would still be living (in that current generation) to see the Messiah "come into his kindgom"? Did this take place?

I can hardly believe that you would believe and teach that Jesus made a false statement instead of resigning to the fact that you just don't understand something.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Looks to me like you should just be grateful you're allowed to post here at all. You must have some little thing going for you. :idunno:

Yes dear,....been here since 2003, and a 'subscriber' for some years up to current as well. I have a history here, far more than you know, and have seen many come and go. The gods have been good :) :crackup:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I can hardly believe that you would believe and teach that Jesus made a false statement instead of resigning to the fact that you just don't understand something.

You are assuming what I do or do not believe, instead of attending to the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.