ECT Those who believe will labor to enter the "Rest" of God"

heir

TOL Subscriber
I don't avoid it. I understand she and you and others think there is more than one gospel.
I do NOT believe there IS more than one gospel (as in presently), but there's absolutely more than one gospel in the Bible. Here's two in one verse:

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Gurucam

I have but one master that is Christ. And He taught us to love one another.
Don't bother quoting scripture about Him telling us to hate brother or mother or whatever, that is not at all what those verses teach and I am not going to go there right now.

What do you means by "I have but one master that is Christ." Please explain further. The term Christ also refers to humans who have also come onto Christ (i.e. Christians).

Jesus instructed let 'the dead bury their dead'. Is that not Jesus showing disdain or dislike for the dead? Jesus like or love only a few, they are the chosen few.

Fact is Jesus has two presentations.

One is the son of man. Jesus the son of man was Jesus in a physical body on earth.

The other is the Son of God. Jesus, the Son of God, is Jesus in heaven seated on the right side of God clad only in His Spirit (body).

Jesus the son of man is not consequential.

Jesus the Son of God is absolutely consequential.

Jesus gave two instructions.

He instructed,

1.) let the dead bury their dead.

2.) follow me in my regenerated Spirit.

Both of these two types of people follow Jesus (one set follow the physical Jesus and the other set follow the Spirit Jesus).

1.) 'The dead' (i.e. # 1.) are those who esteem the ideas, laws and tenants which Jesus deliver when he was in a physical body on earth. These people follow the physical Jesus (i.e. Jesus in his physical human body).

When they dead die, they are buried in the earth together with their with their dead physical bodies.There to wait on the day of the lord Jesus which is yet to come.

In this presentation Jesus is the son of man. In this presentation Jesus can be denied, persecuted and even blasphemed and one might be forgive. Therefore Jesus is not a big deal in this format.

2.) Those who were instructed to follow Jesus in His regenerated Spirit are those who are no longer 'the dead'. They are the spiritually aware.

When Jesus was crucified and sank into earth, His Spirit (the Spirit of Truth) was regenerated. Then He rose out of the earth and into spirit heaven only in this Spirit body. Jesus is currently in spirit heaven 'seated on the right side of God', clad only in this Spirit body.

To follow Jesus in the regeneration means to commune with Him in His Spirit body after He rose to spirit heaven and be led into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart or spirit. This is how Paul did it. This is done through one's own heart or spirit (spirit thing to spirit things).

This is how to follow Jesus in the regeneration. The disciple were required to follow Jesus in this spirit to Spirit manner. However none of them made it. Paul came from the outside and made it. At the end of the day only Paul had actually followed Jesus in the regeneration.

Only those who achieve this communion for their own spirit to the Spirit of Jesus in their life time and were led into their works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of them to pray for, say and do as discerned within each of their own heart or spirit become adopted children of God and Christians. Only these people have followed Jesus in the regeneration. They differ in no way for Jesus, as he was as a man on earth.

When these people die they are not buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies. They do not wait in the earth for Jesus to come and help them out of the earth. When they die they rise immediately out of their dead physical bodies in their spirit bodies. Then in no more than a few days they rise (like Jesus) to be like angels in heaven.

When you die will you rise in a few day to be like an angel in heaven or will you be buried in the earth with your dead physical body to wait (indefinitely) on Jesus to come in the day of the lord Jesus to help you rise out of earth?

Every one else were the dead who were buried by their dead counterpart.

Jesus in only His Spirit body is the Son of God. In this format Jesus is absolutely every thing for humans. This is the very consequential Jesus. If Jesus in this 'Spirit only' format is denied, persecuted and/or blasphemed, that is a very serious transgress for which there is no forgiveness at any time or place.

The question is which is your Lord? The physical Jesus or the spirit Jesus? You cannot have them both.

These things are totally and literally supported by KJV N.T. revelations.

This is my question to you.

Gurucam

Vfirestormv,

The question is simply this:

When you die will you rise in a few day to be like an angel in heaven or will you be buried in the earth with your dead physical body to wait (indefinitely) on Jesus to come in the day of the lord Jesus and help you rise out of earth?

Which do you chose?

The first choice will come to you if you follow Jesus in His regenerated Spirit. This is Jesus like God. (this is the ways of 'the spiritually aware')

The second choice will come to you if you follow the physical Jesus and the tenants, ideals and laws which he deliver when he was a man on earth. This is Jesus as mammon. (this is the ways of 'the dead')

Which is your lord? The physical Jesus (i.e. the son of man or mammon) or the Spirit Jesus (i.e. the Son of God)?

Matthews: 6 verse: 24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

vfirestormv

You are wrong just by the account of Noah.

Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Heb_11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

vfirestormv

I do NOT believe there IS more than one gospel (as in presently), but there's absolutely more than one gospel in the Bible. Here's two in one verse:

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Same gospel different ministries. One to the Jews the other to the Gentiles.

vfirestormv

Why don't you study the KJB for yourself instead of asking me to get you all the answers?

I need not for you to get me the answers. Just wanting you to see where you are wrong.
You never mentioned how all the others before the law are/were saved.
Adam, his son's, his son's sons. All the Gentiles before the flood after the flood. How are they saved?
You still also never answered those under the law, how are/were they saved?

See you want people to hold to this more than one gospel message but you don't want to come right out and tell them how all these others are/were saved. Seems like you want to get them hooked into the doctrine and then they may be able to handle the fact that you think they were saved by obedience to the law, which still leaves out all the multitudes that never even had the law.

Not to mention goes against scripture that says no flesh shall be justified by the works of the law.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Vfirestormv,

The question is simply this:

When you die will you rise in a few day to be like an angel in heaven or will you be buried in the earth with your dead physical body to wait (indefinitely) on Jesus to come in the day of the lord Jesus and help you rise out of earth?

Which do you chose?

The first choice will come to you if you follow Jesus in His regenerated Spirit. This is Jesus like God. (this is the ways of 'the spiritually aware')

The second choice will come to you if you follow the physical Jesus and the tenants, ideals and laws which he deliver when he was a man on earth. This is Jesus as mammon. (this is the ways of 'the dead')

Which is your lord? The physical Jesus (i.e. the son of man or mammon) or the Spirit Jesus (i.e. the Son of God)?

Matthews: 6 verse: 24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Guru,

Go away.

You say Christ did not die for your sins and you were born like Jesus.

You have no say in any Christian matter.

LA

musterion

He was already told we don't believe there are two gospels in effect today. That proves he's doting about questions but not hearing the answers, so he just asks more questions. He's to be avoided, I fear.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
He found it, it was not given to him as it is with us: the gift of God Ephesians 2:4-9.

Heb_11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
If Noah had not by faith prepared an ark, he would not have been saved! That's not by grace through faith! He had to DO something! We were never asked to DO anything!

vfirestormv

So, you're saying that the Jews were told that if they are circumcised Christ is no benefit to them?

How is circumcision the gospel? How is weather I'm circumcised or not affect my salvation? I am though and it did not benefit me one iota. Your point?

vfirestormv

He was already told we don't believe there are two gospels in effect today. That proves he's doting about questions but not hearing the answers, so he just asks more questions. He's to be avoided, I fear.

I did not say you say there are two gospels today. Show me where I said that. I said you believe in two gospels or how many ever it is. When there is and was only one.

vfirestormv

He found it, it was not given to him as it is with us: the gift of God Ephesians 2:4-9.

If Noah had not by faith prepared an ark, he would not have been saved! That's not by grace through faith! He had to DO something! We were never asked to DO anything!

And if you by faith had not trusted Christ you would not be saved. that is doing something. Faith moves. Maybe if you wouldn't throw out so much of the Bible you could see that in James.

Yes I know it is for us not to us. That is why you are so against my sig too.

How many times did Paul quote the Old Testament???

vfirestormv

Of course not, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they were commanded to keep it and teach it!

Granted, yes they were. But why? Here no need for you to do my study for me, It was to show them that they could not stand before a holy and righteous God in themselves.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Granted, yes they were. But why? Here no need for you to do my study for me, It was to show them that they could not stand before a holy and righteous God in themselves.
Is that why or is this why?

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

And I understand that the law was given to shut their mouth...

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.