There are two sets of people calling themselves Christians. One authentic, one fake.

Gurucam

Nearly everything that Jesus supposedly said was said to the Jews. He wasn't interested in Gentiles.

Anyhow- we are not interested in the Christian afterlife. So you'all don't need to keep debating whether we'll get there.

This is not for "we". This is for others:

1 John: 2 KJV N.T.
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

To love the Father one must go to heaven.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

. . . one cannot follow Satan/Peter and enter God's kingdom of heaven.

Peter & co. hold all their treasures on earth, like Chair:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Do not encourage Chair who, by his/her own admission, can clearly misguide and corrupt those who aspire to be Christian.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It has started. The old is being displaced, every where.

It has started. The old is being displaced, every where.

It has started. The old is being displaced, every where, to give way to the New, under grace of God.

The blindness of the old guards is now vividly exposed.

Like, Clinton & co., her media, supporters, pollsters, etc., their time has passed.

They have now been proven to not have (never had) '20/20 vision'. They were always arrogant and they have remain arrogant.

They are 'the dead who are burying each other', right before our eyes:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyEXshBOwEU

Clueless and bigoted?

Indeed, it has started. The old (guards etc.) are irrelevant and dying, everywhere and at every forum, to give way to a totally New . . . and they (the old) are clueless. They do not realize that they are 'old', irrelevant and 'dead' and should simply lie down. They will awaken, only when it is too late for them when their eviction is, from earth, very final and seriously terminal.

The old simply do not know what is happening around them, until the physical ('seen') results hit them hard. Then they weep and garnish their teeth, in bitter disappointment.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

. . .and this will not stop. It will simply get worse for the old.

'The old' people's means of being informed was always totally physical, it is now irrelevant and inadequate. Their old approaches are totally misleading and misinforming them.

In the recent U.S.A. presidential election, Clinton & co., her media, supporters, pollsters, etc., were cast out. They are yet to discern the seriousness and finality of their displacement. The recent U.S.A. presidential election result was Christ consciousness, at work:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Truth finally surfacing? The antichrist identified, exposed and cunningly cast out?

Truth finally surfacing? The antichrist identified, exposed and cunningly cast out?

Truth finally surfacing?

The antichrist identified, exposed and cunningly cast out? . . . by the U.S.A. electorate. The long awaited, Christ consciousness now rules in the U.S.A..

Is the promised day finally on our door steps and entering?

Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp6yf5Rc6vw

What do you think?

You will learn nothing and you will not grow, unless your beliefs are seriously challenged. Do not remain self insulated within your beliefs.

You have to know that only God knows it all. All others are on the path to becoming all knowing, like God. Therefore being a human is about constantly changing one's beliefs and growing, until some day one become 'all knowing'. Until then one must be very open to new and different ideas for no one can have truth. Until the goal is accomplished, one must be a constant seeker.

The wise never claim to 'know'. At best they simply use and quote the Holy KJV N.T., literally. Indeed, I ask, who is better to challenge your beliefs than the Holy KJV N.T.?

The wise are led by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is how one believes and follows Jesus:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Spirit of the Lord is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. Jesus is the Lord from heaven only when He is in this 'spirit only' format. In this 'spirit only' format, He is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. Fact is Jesus rose to heaven, three day after crucifixion, clad only in His Spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except for one thing, Jesus is Lord of all. When Christians (the chosen few) die they also rise in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies, like Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. They literally follow Jesus.

Christians do not remain buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan, indefinitely. Being buried in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely is the path of 'the dead burying their dead'.

Jesus left two choices: "Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.". Each one make his/her own choice.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Fact is Christianity is only about the , 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. Christianity has nothing to do with the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. Also, Christianity has nothing to do with the O.T. or the Jews or the ten commandments.

Christians transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit unconditionally . . . let no one fool you.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

. . . now the Spirit of Jesus is dominating and ruling on the surface of earth. God's kingdom of heaven is now on earth. The old is dissolving and dismantling every where to give way to the New.

If one is not 'converted' and in live communion with and obedience to, the Spirit of Jesus, one cannot be accommodated on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Since 2000 odd years ago the Jews are on their own.

Since 2000 odd years ago the Jews are on their own.

These are the facts in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Romans: 1 King James Version (KJV)
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

'Not seen' has to do with the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. This has nothing to do with the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus.

The gospel of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ jesus which makes one free from the law of sin, death and hell:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Jews were were offered the gospel of Christ, which is, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth, first. The Jews did not believe and they rejected the gospel of Christ, which is, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews remained under the law of sin, death and delivery into hell. They did not recognize or embrace the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made one free from the law of sin and death.

The Jews (i.e. Abraham and his generations) were promised the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love by God. They were properly offered this Spirit, first and they rejected it. God's promise to them was absolutely fulfilled, since 2000 odd years ago.

Since 2000 odd years ago the Jews are on their own. God, Almighty, certainly did not stand up for them when the Holocaust befell them.

Please open yourself to truth, as confirmed, clearly and literally, in the Holy KJV N.T.

Consider historical facts.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Aspiring Christians, do not let the Jews fool you.

Aspiring Christians, do not let the Jews fool you.

Aspiring Christians, do not let the Jews fool you. No Savior is coming. Only an impersonal judge exits.

Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) only impartial and impersonal intuitive/spiritual insights were/are available from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. Also for the past 2000 odd years, judgment by this Spirit were schedule and on going. And based on these judgments people were/are dispatched, either to heaven or hell, by this Spirit. These things were scheduled and on going:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus were laid down. The rules were declared, 2000 odd years ago:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

This is not about the O.T./'ten commandments' tradition. This it totally about transgressing the ten commandments so as to unconditionally obey the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth . . . this is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

The savior to the Jews came among them 2000 odd years ago. He was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. They rejected him:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was a 'sign' for the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus who was promised to Abraham and his generations. No further signs will be provided:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Jesus 'returned' some 2000 odd years ago as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus left to give way to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: confirms that the Lord, who is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, is an impartial and impersonal informant and judge.

It is a done dead. Now judgment is on going like a thief in the night.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgment will be as follows:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

. . . then, for the not chosen masses:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

This judgment and embracing or casting out of people have been ongoing for the past 2000 odd years, after death.

The surface of earth is now claimed totally and only, for 'children of God'. 'Children of the flesh' are being cast out, in every way.

Now this judgment and embracing or casting out of people will occur on those who are alive on earth:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The chosen few turned silently inward, read and adopted the Holy KJV N.T. literally.

The chosen few turned silently inward, read and adopted the Holy KJV N.T. literally.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

A bold and brazen, billion strong traditional Christians all believe a false/opposite/made-up rendition of Christianity, which came to them the satanic way and not the spiritual way:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

There are just two ways.

1. The satanic way is through physical hearing and physical reading. These are 'things (faculties) of man'. These faculties and the information obtained, are treasures of earth.

2. The Christian way is through internal silent spiritual/intuitive discernment from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. These are things of God, obtained through one spirit faculties from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. These faculties and the information obtained, are treasures in heaven.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Do not be surprised that my post are not consistent to what passes for Christianity among the very great majority of those called Christians (i.e. traditional/main stream Christians).

Traditional/main stream Christians are not a few. They cannot be authentic Christians. They have to be 'the many' who are upholding an erroneous and corrupted version of Christianity. They cannot be the few who know scriptures correctly, do not err and are chosen. They have to be the many who are misled by false prophets. They cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

These traditional/main stream Christians are the one who went every where spreading their corrupt version of Christianity every where. And swelling their numbers to a billion strong misguided persons, who have no chance of being the chosen few. They were on an ego drive and not on a search for truth and Truth. And they had/have their ego trip and no truth and Truth.

While the chosen few read, accepted and adopted the Holy KJV N.T. literally and completely. They sought, discovered and embraced God's wisdom and God's kingdom of heaven within. These few knew/know scriptures accurately and do not err and are always chosen.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

22 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

A remarkable quantum of people who are generally dull including totally dull in schools go on to become experts in Christianity. And they are 'teaching' 'Christianity'.

A billion strong traditional Christians all believe a false/opposite/made-up rendition of Christianity.

Do not be surprised that my post are not consistent with what passes for Christianity among the very great majority of those called Christians (i.e. traditional/main stream Christians.

Traditional/main stream Christians are not a few. They cannot be authentic Christians. They have to be the many who are misled by false prophets. They cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

These traditional/main stream Christians are the one who went every where spreading their corrupt version of Christianity every where. And swelling their numbers to a billion strong misguided persons.

While the chosen few turn silently inward, read, accepted and adopted the Holy KJV N.T. literally and completely. These few knew/know scriptures accurately and do not err and are always chosen.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

22 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

A remarkable quantum of people who are generally dull including totally dull in schools go on to become experts in Christianity. And they are 'teaching' 'Christianity'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Now the Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Now the Lord is that Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2000 odd years ago the physical Jesus left and returned as the Spirit Jesus, who is the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth and who, in this Spirit only format, is the Lord of Christians.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In the flesh or in his Spirit only body, Jesus is 'the truth', 'the way' and 'the life' and no one comes onto God/the Holy Spirit but through Him.

The Lord for Christians is totally about the Spirit Jesus (who is the Spirit of Truth). The Lord for Christians is not the flesh Jesus or Moses and the ten commandments:

1 Corinthians 15King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Note that there was an earthly Jesus who was not the Lord.

And there is Spirit Jesus from and in heaven. Only this Spirit Jesus is Lord:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

In the above 'the Spirit' is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love who makes intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Saints/Christians.

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

A billion strong traditional/main stream Christians lay in waiting for a physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord). When, for the past 2000 odd years, it is confirmed in absolute and literal clarity that: for the past 2000 odd years the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus.

This Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

And in order to be Christian one must connect and commune with, this Spirit through one's own heart/spirit. And one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is how one soweth to Spirit and reap everlasting life in heaven. All other soweth-ing is to flesh:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

And these foolish billion strong traditional/main stream Christians would attempt to argue against these very clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

These foolish billion strong traditional/main stream Christians clearly have a wish to go to . . .

Clearly they cannot be the few who are chosen for heaven. Yet they are bold, brazen and not movable by literal and clear truth from the Holy KJV N.T..

They are 'know it all' who eventually weep and always grind their teeth in bitter disappointment:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited: