There are two sets of people calling themselves Christians. One authentic, one fake.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
All say. No play (1 Jn 2:4).
smileys-hockey-and-ice-hockey-053496.gif

CherubRam

Romans 3:23King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Under the law every one sin and do not go to heaven. Is that not a serious curse?

You are right in pointing out that the ten commandments is a curse. It is the law of sin and death. It killeth and eventually delivers one into hell, inside the depths of the earth, with satan.

Romans 3:31
Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

Gurucam

Romans 3:31
Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.
The ten commandments are not nullified. It remains intact for those who want to esteem the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Both systems are intact:

The ten commandments is intact for those who want to be under the ten commandments). The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments is intact for those who have done away with the ten commandments:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Why would you want to choose the law (i.e. the ten commandments)? The law is guaranteed sin, death and delivery to hell inside the earth.

On the other hand:

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans: 5 KJV N.T.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

No one will object or deny you the right to be under the law.

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

However these is another option. And no one can deny me and the chosen few our right to totally dropp and even transgress the ten commandments and choose the spirit and Spirit/Jesus/Christian option:

Romans: 3 KJC N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

You, feel free to be under the law. That is your right and free choice.

I am not not under the law, I am under Grace of God and in Christ. I stand fast in God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and love, unconditionally:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of
you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Gurucam

Beware of CherubRam he is the keeper of the law of sin, death and delivery to hell.

Beware of CherubRam he is the keeper of the law of sin, death and delivery to hell.

CherubRam, your statement, "Grace is given to those who repent and keep the law" is not supported by the Holy KJV N.T. It is not truth.

At least a billion traditional/main stream Christian believe that 'Grace is given to those who repent and keep the law'. Clearly they are the masses, who do not know scriptures and the power of God and therefore err and are 'not chosen'. They are not the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life:

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Fact is no one can keep the law. It is impossible. You guys are being fooled by false prophets who are recruiting for Satan. No one can repent and then uphold the law.

Forget the idea of keeping the law.
. The law is a curse. Everyone who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments sin and die spiritually. They all fall short of the glory of God and do not enter God's kingdom of heaven but, instead, are delivered into hell inside the earth, with Satan for an indefinite stay.

. . . The above is why Jesus 'did away with' the law for wise people/Christians. . . . you are being seriously and terminally deceived:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Of course false prophets/Satan operatives will try to keep aspiring Christians in and return week Christians to, bondage under the ten commandments:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The above must happen, it is prophesy. It is also prophetic that only a few will make it. A billion people cannot be a chosen few. All we can do is to avoid being among the 'not chosen' many. If more than a few share the same idea that idea must be wrong. This is prophesy, which has to be true.

When it comes to the law and Grace and Christ, here is the truth:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

'Keeping the law' and 'grace' does not go together. They totally oppose each other.

'Believe that Grace is given to those who repent and keep the law' is Satan fooling the masses. That is false prophets and Satan operatives fooling a billion strong traditional/main stream Christians so as to sent you guys to hell, inside the earth, with Satan:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

A billion people cannot be the chosen few:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

A foolish billion people like you, falsely believe that 'Grace is given to those who repent and keep the law' and you all also believe that you are the chosen few. Fact is to be among the chosen few you have to hold a belief that is totally different from those held by a billion people . . . this is basic.

The chosen few knows and practice the following:

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Why are you believing foolishness? Instead embrace the Holy KJV N.T.

A billion people cannot be correct. A billion people are the masses who are fooled by Satan:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Why listen to Satan? You do not have to listen to Satan. You can go directly to the Holy KJV N.T. and accept it literally.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except for one thing, Jesus is Lord of All.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they (Christians) shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

When Christians die they rise in three day (like Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. They literally follow Jesus. They literally do what Jesus did. They rise to heaven, in three days to join Jesus in the mansion in God's house, in heaven, which Jesus when to prepare for those who literally follow Him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The mansion in God's house, in heaven, which Jesus went to prepare for His followers, has been occupied for the past 2000 odd years, by the chosen few who became authentic Christians . . . while billions (who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments) have gone to and remain in, hell inside the earth with Satan.

Christians do not wait in hell, indefinitely, for the supposed return of a physical Jesus to come and shout out to them to rise out of hell.

Christian rise in three days to join the Spirit Jesus, in spirit heaven.

Those under the law, when they die, go to hell, for 'eternity'? Jesus do not take care of them. These are 'the dead' who are literally burying their dead (their own kind, in hell inside the earth with Satan for an indefinite stay. Some are inside the earth, in hell, with Satan for over 2000 odd years:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, and allow the dead to bury their own dead.

The ten commandments are the laws of sin, dath and delivery to hell, inside the earthg, with Satan:

Roman: 8 KJV N.T.

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 for all (who are under the law) have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Those under the law are fooled by the Jews and similar others into denying Jesus and not follow Jesus and to remain under the law of sin, death and delivery into hell, inside the earth. with Satan. They are simply 'dead'/foolish.

The Jews are no good for Jesus and Jesus' tradition/Christianity. The Jews delight in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment. They denied Jesus and the His New covenant. In fact they killed Jesus. And they continued to deny the fullness of Jesus and Jesus New covenant. The Jews misguide foolish aspiring Christians and fool them into being under the law. This is your predicament, CherubRam . Unless, of course, you are a Jew, simply masquerading as a Christian:

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews denied and killed Jesus because he 'did away with' the ten commandments for Christians. Like you, the evil Jews wanted to, any which way, corruptly claim that the law is supreme and keep every one under the law.

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Fact is Jesus totally did away with the ten commandments for those who serve spirit/love:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 . . . For without the law sin was dead.

Last edited:

Gurucam

'Where so ever' the Holy KJV N.T. mentions 'the law' it totally and absolutely refers to the ten commandments.

The ten commandments is also referred to as:
1. Moses' law and
2. the law of sin and death:
3. the curse
4. that which killeth spiritually
5. that which is done away with for those called to be Christians and Christians.
6. that which spiritually aware people are 'delivered from'.
7. the schoolmaster
8. the temporal law that is decayeth and waxeth old and is ready to vanish away.
9. the end of that which is abolished
10. that which was given by Moses without great plainness of speech
11. that which were given to the Jews, in sch a way, so as to fool them into behaving civilly.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above confirms that, those who believe in Jesus are justified to transgress the ten commandments.

The above confirms that, those in the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus are free to transgress the ten commandments.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

The above confirms that, those who are called to be Christians are justified to transgress the ten commandments. And when they transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally, they are glorified by God.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Testament Commands

Matthew 5:19
Whosoever therefore shall break one of the least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching the doctrines and commandments of men.

Matthew 19:17
And he said to him, why do you call me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if you are to enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matthew 22:40
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Mark 7:7
Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching the doctrines and commandments of men.

Mark 10:19
You know the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.

Mark 12:29
And Yahshua answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; Yahwah our God is one Lord:

Luke 1:6
And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of Yahwah blameless.

Luke 18:20
You know the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honor thy father and thy mother.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my Fathers commandments.

John 14:21
He that has my Fathers commandments, and keeps them, it is he that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself in him.

John 15:10
If you keep my Fathers commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept the commandments, and abide in His love.

Acts 1:2
Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Spirit had given commands unto the apostles whom he had chosen:

1 Corinthians 7:19
Circumcision is nothing, and un-circumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

1 Corinthians 14:37
If any man thinks of himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write to you are the commandments of Yahwah.

Ephesians 2:15
Having abolished in his flesh the hostility, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of both, one new man, so making peace;

Colossians 2:22
Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Colossians 4:10
Aristarchus my fellow prisoner salutes you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;)

1 Thessalonians 4:2
For you know what commandments we gave you by the lord Yahshua.

Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

1 John 2:3
And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

1 John 2:4
Who ever says, I know him, and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:22
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

1 John 3:24
And he that keeps His commandments dwells in Him, and he in Him. And hereby we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit which He has given us.

1 John 5:2
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His commandments.

1 John 5:3
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous.

2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk after His commandments. These are the commandments that you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in them.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her children, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Yahshua the Messiah.

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Yahshua.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have a right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

CherubRam

Oh, look, the ones keeping the commandments are the ones getting into heaven. Grace:
Romans 4:7
“Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, look, the ones keeping the commandments are the ones getting into heaven. Grace:
Romans 4:7
“Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.

Yes.

Psa 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Psa 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
Psa 119:3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
Psa 119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
Psa 119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
Psa 119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
Psa 119:7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
Psa 119:8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
Psa 119:9 BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
Psa 119:10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Psa 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

LA

Gurucam

CherubRam,

You need not post all those revelations.

I totally accept that the ten commandments is for you and all others who choose to be under the law. Neither Jesus nor I am attempting to deprive you of the law. Calm down. Indeed all the ten commandments is totally for only you guys.

The problem is that you seem to foolishly and erroneously believe that every one is under the ten commandments. And in order to support your clearly uninformed and corrupt idea you have to throw out the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. which says that newly converted persons must transgress the thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

If just one revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. instructs that newly converted persons transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve in the newness of spirit, then the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is 'done away with' for those who are converted and can serve in the newness of spirit. This is precisely what that one revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. literally and clearly says.

Clearly you are unaware generally but in particular you are unaware that 'the (spiritually) dead' must be 'converted' to spiritual awareness.

A converted person is one who is newly converted from having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross (covered over) to one that has a heart/spirit that is no longer 'waxed gross). This enable one to drop and transgress the law, so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held
; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The person who is 'dead' is called 'the dead'. Only such a person is held under the thou shall not covet commandments. When 'the dead' is converted to spiritual awareness, he/she is a new/different person. Such a person is no longer under the thou shall not covet' commandment. Such a person must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Before conversion a person is held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. However when people are converted they can covet so as to get new spouses/companions according to urging of their spirit/heart which they are aware of now.

When people are dead (to their heart/spirit) they have to be managed under the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments). However the sin and death way is totally 'done away with' for people who have become aware of their own heart/spirit. They must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

The Holy KJV N.T. instruction to a converted person (a newly spiritually aware person) is, transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. This is the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus. For this reason the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from the the ten commandments:

Everything that you posted simply confirm that the ten commandment are still intact for those who are under the ten commandments.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that now (since 2000 odd yeas ago) righteousness that is without the ten commandments is introduced:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Seem very clear that you are some kind of false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

Stop desecrating the Holy KJV N.T. in order to prop-up corruption . . . regardless as to how 'nice' you and your ideas sound.

Last edited:

CherubRam

The Old Covenant laws and priesthood is what was changed, even the festivals and sacrifices were done away with. Other than that, All of God's commands remain. Circumcisions was part of the Old Covenant law. Paul spoke against the Old Covenant of circumcision because it had been done away with. Do you understand?

Gurucam

CherubRam, do not posture like a lemon used car sales man in order to sell corruption

CherubRam, do not posture like a lemon used car sales man in order to sell corruption

CherubRam,

You quoted:

Matthew 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophet

This quote (which you quoted) does not support the relevance of the ten commandments. This revelation totally undermine and relegates the ten commandments.

You are posturing like a lemon used car sales man in your weak/foolish attempt to promote corruption of Holy KJV N.T. revelations of truth.

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.
34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Notice, at least two things about the verse which you quoted, above:

1. 'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob (those who esteem spirit and Spirit). God is not the God of the dead (Ishmael and his generations), but of the living (Isaac and his generations).'.

The above says: I am not the God of Issac and his generation who are 'the dead' who remained under the ten commandments.

Roman: 7 verses: 6 KJV N.T. confirms that only 'the dead' are held under the law: "the law, that being dead wherein we were held"

2. The greatest commandment does not include any of the ten commandments.. The greatest commandments are, love thy God and love thy neighbor.

Clearly, those under the ten commandments do not have 'God' or a 'God'. They have only, Satan.

Notice the truth with respect to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac and his generations)
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

As it was between Ishmael and Isaac, it is so now. You, who was born under the law/flesh, is persecuting those who are born after Spirit. This is you. And that behavior always results in Ishmael, his generation and his kind being cast out of God's kingdom of heaven. You are foolishly in disbelief of these truths in the Holy KJV N.T.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Notice how flesh, dead, sin, 'killeth' and 'thou shall not covet' are all totally on the same side and hooked up. Notice that only 'the dead' are held under the law.

Notice how transgressing 'thou shall not covet' and serving in spirit are all totally on the same side and hooked-up. Notice that newly 'converted' people (i.e. newly spiritually aware people) are delivered from the law and must transgress the law so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

Feel free to deceive yourself. Do not attempt to deceive aspiring Christians and Christians. Do not be an unawares, false spying brethren (otherwise called lemon used car sales people):

(under the ten commandments)

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam, people in the flesh are 'the dead' and only they are held under the law

CherubRam, people in the flesh are 'the dead' and only they are held under the law

CherubRam,

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. the 'thou shall not covet' commandment), did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the 'thou shall not covet' commandment), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Roman: 7 verses: 6 KJV N.T., above, confirms that people in the flesh are 'the dead' and only they are held under the law:

These revelation are:
1. "when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law" and
2. "the law, that being dead wherein we were held"

(the law mention here is the 'thou shall not covet', commandment, it is the law of sin and death, i.e. it killeth. Only the dead are under the law because they are already 'the dead' who refuse to seek 'life'. )

'The dead'/'being dead' refers to:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead

'The dead are burying each other' by continuing to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments.

Those who esteem,use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are in the flesh. They soweth to flesh.

However those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit are in the spirit (they are 'converted' and healed by Jesus). They soweth to Spirit.

CherubRam, the above is as plain as it gets, in the Holy KJV N.T.. You guys should very seriously note:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

CherubRam: you cannot be delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, by wining arguments. You have to know and adopt truth as clearly and literally confirmed by precise revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. You cannot simply dismiss, corrupt and thrown out the above clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T..

CherubRam: This is not about winning an argument. This is about discerning the literal truth from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . without your distractions and lemon used car sales person's tactics.

CherubRam: You should seek to learn and stop posturing and arguing, like you know'. You do not know, you are among the deceived and lost ones. Do not remain fooled (by the Jews and peter & co.). Do not remain foolish. Come on to truth in the Holy KJV N.T. . . . before too late is your cry:

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are the generations who are children of God. They soweth to Spirit. These became Christians.

Ishmael and his generation remained children of the flesh and they continued to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They soweth to the flesh. These remained Jews and others who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, up to this day.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

CherubRam: You are among the Jews who continue to deny, persecute, torture and crucify Jesus. However you are worse, because you are pretending to be Christian. This is the seriousness and terminal nature of your transgression. It is time to wake-up to truth as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

Repent your grave 'unawares, false spying brethren' sin, now and beg forgiveness, now, from Jesus and God . . . or 'your goose is cooked' in the fire and brimstone of hell, inside the earth with Satan.

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam You cannot ignore/corrupt revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

CherubRam You cannot ignore/corrupt revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

CherubRam,

You cannot present yourself to be Christian and simultaneously, deny, ignore, undermine and corrupt authentic, clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. and not be severely punished by Jesus and God.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. the 'thou shall not covet' commandment), did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. the 'thou shall not covet' commandment), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans: 7 verses: 6 KJV N.T., above, confirms that people in the flesh are 'the dead' and only they are held under the law:

As plain as day, the above says that newly spiritually aware people (i.e. newly converted people) are liberated from obeying the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. The revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. instructs newly spiritually aware people to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve spirit, unconditionally.

The above speaks about 'serving in the newness of spirit'. People who can serve in the newness of spirit are newly spiritually aware people. Newly spiritually aware people are called newly converted people, in the Holy KJV N.T.

Newly spiritually aware people are 'the dead' who have just become spiritually aware. They are said to be 'converted'. When they were 'the dead' they were held under the 'thou shall not covert' commandments. However now that they are spiritually aware they are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to go with new partners according to serving spirit/love.

The following confirms that one must be 'converted' before one can be helped/healed by Jesus. To be converted is to cease being 'the dead' and under the law and become spiritually aware and under the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of love. 'Converted' is defined as follows:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Romans: 7 verses: 5 to 10 above speaks about "being dead wherein we were held". The dead is also mentioned in:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

"being dead wherein we were held" are not people who follow Jesus. They are people held under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. They are people who bury (killeth) each other by esteeming, using, invoking and promotion the ten commandments on each other. They are 'the dead who are burying their dead', counterparts. This is the most basic Christian truth.

'The dead' means spiritually dead. This describes a person whose heart is waxed gross. Such a person is under the ten commandments until his/her heart cease being 'waxed gross'. Then such a person can "serve in the newness of spirit". Then such a person is instructed to transgress the law so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. The following confirm that the law was given for temporal use:

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

CherubRam, . . . be honest and straightforward about the above revelation (especially, Romans: 7 verses: 5 to 10). Only this can save your soul.

. . . and cease and desist being an unawares, false spying brethren, according to:

Galatians 2 KJV N.T.

If you are a Jew, be a Jew and leave aspiring Christians and Christians alone. Do not be a Jew and pretend to be Christian.

(by the way 'unawares' is another word for 'the dead').

Every word in the Holy KJV N.T. is totally significant and connected and must be totally counted. The Holy KJV N.T. is totally holistic and error free.

. . . so much for you to learn and so little time . . . hope you make it out of your doldrums. Hope the enlightening breeze of Christ consciousness reaches and touches you.

Have to rename you, as follows: "Mr. Paste over, corrupt and/or throw away revelations which do not support my corruption".

You are 'Mr. win, any which way'. Your kind are 'done away with'. This is exemplified by the recently completed U.S.A. Presidential elections. The Old is totally out, everywhere.

Note that being a Jew is one thing. However denying the fullness of Jesus and persecuting and killing Jesus and then persecuting aspiring Christians and Christians is quite another very serious thing.

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

You cannot esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and also serve spirit and Spirit:

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam , Do you guys read the Holy KJV N.T.? Or listen only to Satan & Jews?

CherubRam , Do you guys read the Holy KJV N.T.? Or listen only to Satan & Jews?

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed (i.e. Isaac and his generations).

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac and his generations)
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Clearly the separation is between Abraham's generations. Ishmael and all others who remained under the ten commandments are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven when it descends to the surface of earth. While, only, Isaac and all others who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit remain to inherit God's kingdom of heaven when it descends to the surface of earth

Anyone care to literally render the above in your own words. Such an effort can and will only serve your salvation and deliverance.

No one has to tell you guys who is Satan and the other enemies of Jesus. Jesus, Himself, identified Satan for the edification of all.

Matthew :16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Last edited:

False Prophet

There is only one set of Christians. They don't read their Bibles; nor do they do what it says. Christians don't even practice what they preach. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. Do not expect that man to receive any thing from God. Adultresses! Don't you know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Don't you know that he who chooses to be a friend of the world; chooses to be an enemy of God? Cleanse your hands you sinners, and purify your hearts you doubleminded.

Gurucam

According to scriptures, the Anti-Christ are law breakers and are opposed to God's laws.

You are corrupting scriptures. And making unsubstantiated claims.

Clearly (as plain as day) the Antichrist is one who deny, persecute and kill Jesus Christ and also persecute Christians.

According to scriptures
(and not here-say) those who denied, persecuted and killed Jesus Christ and also persecute Christian, are the Jews:

16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

A pro-Christ is one who is anti-Mosaic. An antichrist is one who is pro-mosaic.

A Jew is not a Christian (i.e. one who is in Christ). A Jews is by nature, antichrist.

A Christian is not a Jew (one who is pro-mosaic). A Christian is by divine nature anti-mosaic.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (the Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Christians).

I ask you:

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T., says: .Moses lied to the Jews when he gave the ten commandments.

The Holy KJV N.T., says: .Moses lied to the Jews when he gave the ten commandments.

They lie (1 John 2:4).

Indeed, according to the Holy KJV N.T., among O.T. people, there is a history of:
1.) lying,
2.) esteeming using, invoking and promoting lies,
3.) having the need to be lied too and
4.) destroying truth.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

Only Jesus brought truth and O.T./ten commandments people denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Him for delivering truth:

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Moses lied to the Jews when he gave the ten commandments. He did not tell them that that ten commandments were for temporal use and must eventually be 'done away with':

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Nothing else but the ten commandments are the " ministration of death, written and engraven in stones" . . . and the ten commandments are 'abolished' and 'done away with' . . . if and when O.T./ten commandments/Jewish people embrace the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love and so cease being Jews and become Christians

The above literally and clearly confirms that, the ten commandments are no absolute and eternal laws from God.

Additionally, the following other revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. also confirms the same fact:

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Foolish 'holier than thou' people do self-righteously deliver themselves to hell . . . all on their very own.

These are the final day, given, to wake-up to truth.

1 John: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Indeed the ten commandments is in him. Truth is not in him:

Last edited: